Author Topic: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise  (Read 42868 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise
« on: December 18, 2011, 10:08:59 PM »
The Mitzráyim Dynasty

Table Of Contents
Khalid
Away From Home
Secret Handshake & a Wedding
A Baby Story
Growing Pains
It's My Life!
Ahela Ukhti
Happily Ever After
Death & Life Situations
Day to Day
My Son
The Mummy
Soulpeace
Safe Side
Ana Baħibbik
Eloped
Positive
My Little Girl
Birthday Surprise

The Immortals

Aria Mitzráyim
Career: Science
Lifetime Wish: Culinary Librarian
Super Skill: Cooking
3 Lifetime Rewards: Food Replicator, Discount Diner, Complimentary Entertainment
6 BlackOps: Memorable Meals, Bugerlicious, Outstanding Tasting Ingredients, Absolutely Great Produce, Bring Back the Jams, Cooking Tips
6 Best Friends: Gracie Loveland, Kenji Midden, Christopher Mitzráyim, Benjamin Mitzráyim, Ebony Mitzráyim, Zena Mitzráyim
Property & Building: Cinnamon Falls, Daris Teeter Grocery & the Koffi Cafe
Portraits: Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Christopher Mitzráyim
Career: Sculptor
Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash
Super Skill: Sculpting
3 Lifetime Rewards: Collection Helper, No Bills Ever, Food Replicator
6 BlackOps: Sculpture for a Friend, Sim on Ice, Oh Scrap, Personal Sculpture, An Old Ruse, Frequent Fatique
6 Best Friends: Dominique Mitzráyim
Property & Building: Adventure Landing, Rustler's Den
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult

Donovan Mitzráyim
Career: Professional Sports
Lifetime Wish: Physical Perfection
Super Skill: Athletic
3 Lifetime Rewards: Jetsetter, Prepared Traveler, Learned Relic Hunter
6 BlackOps: First, Second, and Third Relic, Sports Competition
6 Best Friends:
Property & Building: Pump It Up Pony Training Grounds, Donovan M. Art Theater
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult

Sophie Mitzráyim
Career:
Lifetime Wish:
Super Skill:
3 Lifetime Rewards:
6 BlackOps:
6 Best Friends:
Property & Building:
Portraits: Toddler, Child

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 11:04:21 PM »
Chapter 1: Khalid

As I looked up into the clear blue sky, I daydreamed about my life back home. The days when my family was all together in our small town of Al Jawli, Egypt just eating swarmas and listening to my crazy grandmother tell us about her meetings with all the Pharaohs. But it's all over now, my family is gone and I'm by myself. Here's how it all happened..

One night I was asleep next to my sister Isis, when we heard a loud crashing sound and screaming outside the house. My sister and I peered out the window, and people being dragged away into the night. I immediately crept out of my bedroom to make sure everyone else was okay. When I got out into the hallway, I noticed the front door was left open, and my mother's favorite vase was shattered across the floor. I hopped over the shards of the vase and ran into my parents room only to find them gone. My father had always told me that if I ever felt in danger to uncover the trap door underneath my grandmother's old rug. So, I grabbed my sister, found the rug and jumped inside.
The next morning, I awoke to someone trying to open the hatch to our hideout. My heart began to pound, I grabbed my sister and pushed father away from the door. As the hatch broke open, a large man climbed down into the hole. I let out a sigh of relieve when I saw it was my Uncle coming to rescue us.

Several years later, I returned to my old home. I had remembered hearing my dad tell me one time that if anything happened to him, I was to go and dig up some special papers he had hidden away beneath the dirt floors. You see, my dad was a well-known archeologist who studied the hieroglyphics within the many tombs scattered across Egypt. He had told me he had stumbled across something called "Khalid" or "Immortal". I didn't know it back then but the men who took my father and mother were looking for that manuscript. I decided to take my chances and see if his findings were still in the house.
As I dug through the dirt at the spot my dad told me to look, I came across a small chest filled with papers. And at the bottom of the chest there was a small compartment containing the coveted documents. When I read the words "Khalid", I knew right then that my parents had died to protect this flimsy piece of parchment, that's why they never came looking for my sister and I. My eyes began to fill with tears.

When the tears subsided, I read through the manuscript. I can see now why my parents had to do what they did. If this had ever gotten into the wrong hands the whole would be in complete chaos."Khalid"not only told you of the ancient immortals but also how they became one.
I pored over the script for hours and learned about all the challenges these "immortals" had to face. That is when I decided in honor of my Father and Mother, I was going to begin my journey to immortality.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 11:30:55 PM »
This is looking interesting Kattiq! I'll be reading through this one! I hope you can complete it.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 12:05:37 AM »
Ch 2: Away From Home

I had the information I needed. But I needed to make sure I was far away from anyone else that could still be looking for these manuscripts.

So, I hopped on a plane and began my travels to a town tucked within the southern valleys of Sim Country called Appaloosa Plains. When I landed I was greeted with green grass (there isn't really in Egypt) and the smell of horse manure.

I began to walk towards the middle of town to figure out if there was any piece of land available for me to purchase. I walked into the first building I came across to see if anyone knew what I needed.

Man: " Yello, missy how can I help you?"
Aria: " Um, yes can you tell me where I can purchase land around here?"
Man: " So yer new in town say? Well we gots a piece of land right down yonder. Lemme walk ya over there. Then we can go to the town hall and get ya set up if ya like it"
Aria: " Okay, Thank you sir.. I really appr---..."
Man: " Don't ya worry your little head about it darlin'. It's my pleasuree"

I had a hard time trying to understand his thick accent but I think I got the gist of it. So, I followed him down the road a bit and came to a beautiful stretch of land nestled at the base of a valley near the beach. It was so beautiful, I had never seen such an array of earthy colors in my life. I immediately told the man I was ready to buy.
He took me to the town hall where I purchased the land, and then he took me back to his shop to help me pick out some things I needed to set up.

Later that evening...
When I had all my things put together, I decided to walk back into town and begin fulfilling my first task as a potential immortal.

I walked into what seemed to be a hair shop and met a few people. There was however, one man that caught my eye.

Aria: " Hi, I'm Aria.."
Benjamin: " Why hello, names Benjamin. Are you new in town?"
Aria: " Y-yes. I am. It's nice to meet you though. What can you tell me about this place?"

We talked for several minutes and then he invited me to dinner. The food here was quite different from what I was use too, but Benjamin helped me pick the food that was most similar to what I was used too. He was so kind to me, and he helped me understand how this town worked. After our conversations, I felt like I had known him my whole life. It had been a very long time since I had felt this special. After dinner, he walked me home..and then we parted ways with a promise to contact each other the next afternoon.

I laid in bed that night excited about the new events that had happened to me previously. I couldn't help but dream about what could become of my new friendship with Benjamin.

The Next Day

I was up before sunrise the next day. My sleeping schedule definitely was off due to jet lag so I spent some more time exploring. I found several special seeds I would need for later as well as a new pet.

Meet Charles the Scarlet King Snake. He's pretty cool.

When I arrived home, I found Benjamin waiting outside..

Aria: " Oh my, I'm so sorry I kept you waiting! I guess I had lost track of time while I was exploring."
Benjamin: " No worries sweetie. I've only been waiting my whole life to meet someone like you.." 
(feel free to giggle at how cheesy that pickup line was.)

Without another word I pulled him close and kissed him.

[/font]

dulcea

Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch.2: Away from Home
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 12:48:54 AM »
I enjoy reading this legacy, I wish you good luck with your immortal dynasty!

loveSims

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 10:03:24 AM »
I'm glad you started a new dynasty! Awesome story ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 10:08:46 AM »
Thanks everyone! I am actually having a lot more fun playing and writing up this story than the last one! I've been researching Egyptian history just so I can input little things here and there. Their ancient culture is so fascinating to me!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 10:15:27 AM »
Great story so far!  Benjamin is quite the hottie - glad Aria snagged him before he turned vampire (at least in my version of AP he's a vamp).  I'm looking forward to reading more!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 04:37:36 PM »
Great story so far!  Benjamin is quite the hottie - glad Aria snagged him before he turned vampire (at least in my version of AP he's a vamp).  I'm looking forward to reading more!
Thanks Debbie! He is a hottie :) I did however get his tattoos removed because some were super tacky! Haha. Yeah Gracie Loveland and a ton of others turned into vampires instead though.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »
A new Dyansty! Good luck with this one Kattiq, I look forward to reading it.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 07:26:34 PM »
Awesome start Kattiq! Good luck with this one!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch.3: Secret Handshake & a Wedding
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 09:46:50 PM »
Ch. 3 Secret Handshake & a Wedding

I decided.. Maybe it was time I tell Benjamin about my plans. I wasn't sure how he would react because I didn't want him to think I was just using him to make cute babies and paint portraits. Which I mean he IS a total babe, but it can't hurt right?

Right after lunch, I brought him to a little secluded spot and pulled out the Kahlid. But before I read it to him, I had him promise to not tell anyone. He gave me a confused look at first, but when I told him that he would be apart of something that could change his life forever he seemed to be more interested. So, I told him we had to complete a secret handshake to seal the deal first and then I'd open up the manuscript.

(I just thought it was funny they looked like they were about to do a weird handshake so I thought I'd add it in)

Benjamin was very keen on learning more about this "immortal" challenge and was more than willing to help me out. He told me that even if he had to spend tireless hours painting, it was all worth it to have to stare at my face while doing it. Which I thought was a little creepy..but I guess if that's what will get him through it then so be it!

The next day he asked me to marry him and that evening we had our wedding :)

(please ignore the horse butt..I guess he wasn't too impressed)

Turns out the guests weren't as impressed with our wedding but Benjamin and I sure did have a great time later that night ;)

[/font]

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch.4: A Baby Story
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 10:02:02 PM »
Ch. 4: A Baby Story

The next morning, I had gotten up to go to the bathroom when I came back I found Ralston (Benjamin's German Shepard) laying on my side of the bed waiting for Ben to get up. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen!

As I was standing there, I immediately felt sick. I raced back into the bathroom.

My grandmother had always told me that women who experience a sudden urge to vomit after a night of woohoo.. Are probably pregnant.

Well the facts lined up in my case, and I ran down to the local quickie mart and grabbed a pregnancy test. And sure enough, I was pregnant! I couldn't believe it! If only my parents were here to see me now. I know they would be proud. After the shock subsided, I went back out into the kitchen only to find Benjamin enjoying a nice plate of waffles.

Benjamin: " Hey baby.. What are you grinning about so early in the morning?"
Aria: " Well.. I hope you don't mind.. but we're going to be parents!"
Benjamin: " Wait.. What?? You're kidding right?"
I stepped back kind of hurt at his skepticism..
Aria: "Would you rather I was?"
Benjamin: " No no, sweetie I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it that way..I really am excited! I promise, I should have never said that..I'm so thrilled to share a child with you Aria. I promise to be the best father to him or her once they are born. I was just shocked it happened so early. But please believe me when I say I am so happy right now my face could pop. "
Aria: " Well let's hope you keep your face for a little while longer. I want our kid to know what you look like.. Haha"

The days of my pregnancy flew by and before I knew it my belly was as big as a watermelon!
Benjamin had read some pregnancy books and saw where it was really helpful in the baby's development to be talked too, especially by the father. So, every chance he got he would place his hand on my belly and have a full on conversation with  the baby himself.

One night after one of his conversations I felt an increase of pain in my abdomen. I immediately knew I was in labor.
Needless to say, Ben freaked out but I knew that the best place to have this baby was in my own home.

At 11:45pm, Christopher Khalid Mitzráyim was born.

The moment I saw him, I fell in love all over again.

Benjamin was the most excited I had ever seen him to finally get to hold his baby boy. It was so sweet to see them two together. I could tell Christopher was going to idol his father when he grows up.

Oh and in other news...We got a new puppy awhile back. I just had so much going on I forgot to show you a picture.
Here's Ebony right as she was about to grow into an adult!

And here is a picture of Ralston and Ebony (as an adult) playing. The size difference between the two is crazy!

[/font]

dulcea

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 01:07:16 AM »
Wow, hehe so much happeneds! Grats on the marriage, puppy, and ofc the biggest grats on the start of generation two!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 01:34:17 AM »
Wow, hehe so much happeneds! Grats on the marriage, puppy, and ofc the biggest grats on the start of generation two!
Yeah I'm actually way ahead in the game than in the story and when I get a chance I try to catch up as much as possible! I'll tell you one thing though. Christopher is a real cutie!

anything