Author Topic: Let's Build a House! 2  (Read 97942 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Let's Build a House! 2
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2012, 11:31:41 PM »
We haven't heard much coming from this thread, so I thought I'd pop by to say Hey. :) If we haven't been able to get ahold of AnnBeiFong, maybe it's time to message Decima or someone else on the waiting list to create the garage? -- Just thinkin' outloud *Smile*

Not yet. AnnBeiFong officially still has six days left to build, so I think we'll leave it until then before we pass it on.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #226 on: September 03, 2012, 02:40:17 AM »
Okay, AnnBeiFong's time is up. Decima, you may now build the Garage. We're so close now, I can feel it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2012, 06:18:43 AM »
Oh please tell me there is still a building spot for someone with a soft spot for building?
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Decima

• Townie
« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2012, 06:50:11 AM »
Yay, I didn't think I'd get to build!

Will do it today.  :D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2012, 08:51:12 AM »
I'm going to pull out of my Landscaping role. I was hoping my turn would have come before the end of the holidays and I don't really think I'll be having that much free time with School starting and also to play my own files and games and my own projects. Sorry about that.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2012, 12:29:14 AM »
Oh please tell me there is still a building spot for someone with a soft spot for building?

I can't guarantee that you'll get to build in this house, but I'll put you down on the list.

Yay, I didn't think I'd get to build!

Will do it today.  :D

:D I got your PM, by the way, I just haven't seen a picture of the house in a while, so I'll look at the Image Gallery to remind myself.

I'm going to pull out of my Landscaping role. I was hoping my turn would have come before the end of the holidays and I don't really think I'll be having that much free time with School starting and also to play my own files and games and my own projects. Sorry about that.

That's okay Samoht. I'll cross you off the list.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2012, 02:10:18 AM »
Thank you for putting me up, even if I don't get to build. I'll definitely be involved in the next "let's build a house" though.
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Decima

• Townie
« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2012, 01:11:08 PM »
Garage done!

Offline Decima

• Townie
« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »
I didn't do the outside of the garage as it would need to match in with the exterior of the house. So whoever does that, feel free to change the roof on the garage and the colour of the external window frames!

There's still some space left in the house, some hall way kind of areas around the staircases downstairs. These are so big they could easily be used as separate rooms if a wall is put in. How about a gym and a hobby room?

Also, the outside of the house walls, roof, pillars, steps and windows could be a separate job from the landscaping as both parts are large jobs.

What do you think Seabody & Zapkid? Are there still lots of people wanting to take part?

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #234 on: September 05, 2012, 12:28:00 AM »
I think it's a bit late to add in new rooms, but I'll PM ZapKid and see what his opinion is.

In the meantime, it's Galena's turn.

Offline Galena

• Townie
« Reply #235 on: September 05, 2012, 07:31:13 AM »
I got you PM Seabody.  I guess this means I have to install The Sims on my computer today.

Before I begin, I have a question.  Would landscaping mean I could put a pool? Also, whos doing windows and exterior walls? I don't see anyone listed.
My Builds
Sweetwater Cafe and Nectary
Growing Family Home
Sunset Valley Fire Department
Savey Simoleon Mall
I welcome suggestions and constructive criticism about any of my builds on their threads.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2012, 01:21:28 AM »
Yes, you can build a pool. Windows were added along with everybody's room, and you can do the exterior paint if you want.

Okay, I have a question to put to all the builders. It has come to my attention that there are a few left over spaces on the lower floor. What do you think about me filling in those spaces in some way when I do my final check of the house? If you agree, I would likely furnish them as cupboards or pantries.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2012, 01:44:40 AM »
Okay, I have a question to put to all the builders. It has come to my attention that there are a few left over spaces on the lower floor. What do you think about me filling in those spaces in some way when I do my final check of the house? If you agree, I would likely furnish them as cupboards or pantries.

If you ask me people on the waiting list should be given a chance to do something towards the house.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #238 on: September 06, 2012, 03:06:32 AM »
If you ask me people on the waiting list should be given a chance to do something towards the house.
I agree.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Decima

• Townie
« Reply #239 on: September 06, 2012, 07:42:35 AM »
I think they're too large for cupboards. 2 extra rooms could easily be put in. On one side the walls have been decorated but there's nothing in it? It's like it was going to be a room but then wasn't. That could easily be turned into a hobby room or gym, or anything really.