Author Topic: Let's Build a House! 2  (Read 97943 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Let's Build a House! 2
« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2012, 02:03:43 AM »
And here it is. It's an executive study design that offers a number of features for study, business and relaxation.

Overhead View

Reading Area

Sitting Area

Computer Desk

Meeting Table

I enjoyed working on the project. It was a lot of fun!! I'm looking forward to the next one. :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2012, 02:28:25 AM »
That looks great MrsFlynn! It's definitely given me an idea or two to incorporate into my own building. :)
And now, we pass the house on to Ausette, who builds the Mancave.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2012, 02:55:52 AM »
Thank you Seabody!! I had lots of fun playing with my ideas. :)

I hope you have fun with your build Ausette!!

MrsFlynn
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2012, 03:21:02 AM »
Thank you Seabody!! I had lots of fun playing with my ideas. :)

I hope you have fun with your build Ausette!!

MrsFlynn

Oh, I will! I'm downloading it now.  :)

EDIT: It was fun! Pretty tricky sticking to Base Game, though.

Onto Ballerina4Life now, good luck!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2012, 09:24:15 AM »
MrsFlynn & Ausette -- you guys did great jobs.  Wow.  Both of your rooms look awesome.

And yea it is rough having to stick to base game - I thought the same thing when doing my section. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ballerina4life

• Llama Wrangler
  • Dance is the hidden language of the soul
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2012, 12:02:33 PM »
MrsFlynn & Ausette - your respective rooms look really great. I can't wait to see them in game!

I'm very excited to get to the library, I wasn't sure we were going to make it this far. I will just wait for Seabody's ok and then I will be ready to build.
The next time you look into the mirror, just look at the way the ears rest next to the head; look at the way the hairline grows;
 think of all the little bones in your wrist. It is a miracle. And the dance is a celebration of that miracle. *Martha Graham*

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2012, 04:12:42 PM »
Thank you!!

Actually for me, it helped to only allow base game items.  I created a Sims 3 folder that had no-store content. Put in an original Sunset Valley save that didn't have the expansion buildings and what-not in it. And off I went with planning out the Study.

LOVE the Mancave Ausette!! Any guy would be proud to have that has his room. :)

MrsFlynn

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »
Looks great Ausette!

MrsFlynn & Ausette - your respective rooms look really great. I can't wait to see them in game!

I'm very excited to get to the library, I wasn't sure we were going to make it this far. I will just wait for Seabody's ok and then I will be ready to build.

You don't need my OK. The only time I really give out an official OK is if someone has to drop out and someone on the waiting list has to jump in. All I do is send a PM when it's someone's turn to build, in case they forgot.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2012, 09:06:48 PM »
Thanks guys  :). I love your room too, MrsFlynn. It's got everything I could possibly want in a study and I adore the dark leathers and woods (you may have noticed I used your floor, lol).

Actually for me, it helped to only allow base game items.  I created a Sims 3 folder that had no-store content. Put in an original Sunset Valley save that didn't have the expansion buildings and what-not in it. And off I went with planning out the Study.

That's a really good idea! I'll have to put it on my to-do list.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #219 on: August 19, 2012, 01:02:07 AM »
I had to do a double take when I saw you had used the same flooring.  Hubby and I both had a good laugh at that!! :)

MrsFlynn

Offline Ballerina4life

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2012, 12:11:43 PM »
Looks great Ausette!

You don't need my OK. The only time I really give out an official OK is if someone has to drop out and someone on the waiting list has to jump in. All I do is send a PM when it's someone's turn to build, in case they forgot.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure. I will get right on it.
The next time you look into the mirror, just look at the way the ears rest next to the head; look at the way the hairline grows;
 think of all the little bones in your wrist. It is a miracle. And the dance is a celebration of that miracle. *Martha Graham*

Offline Ballerina4life

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2012, 11:15:32 PM »
Here is the library! I had a lot of fun building this.

In case you were wondering, all of the bookshelves are fully functional. AnnBeiFong your turn is up, have fun!

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2012, 11:58:38 PM »
AnnBeiFong hasn't been here for about a month, just so everyone knows. I'll still PM her though.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2012, 05:09:03 PM »
We haven't heard much coming from this thread, so I thought I'd pop by to say Hey. :) If we haven't been able to get ahold of AnnBeiFong, maybe it's time to message Decima or someone else on the waiting list to create the garage? -- Just thinkin' outloud *Smile*

I took a peek-see at the house a few days ago and LOVE how it's coming along. Great work!! :)

MrsFlynn

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2012, 06:20:21 PM »
It's a while since I've looked at this thread, and I've just been getting caught up.  What I'm seeing is just blowing me away!  Too many wonderful details to comment on them all, so I'll just say I am really impressed with everyone's work.  Great cooperative venture, everyone!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything