Author Topic: Let's Build a House! 2  (Read 97893 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Let's Build a House! 2
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2012, 01:18:19 AM »
I downloaded the two copies of the house and really liked what I saw. The shape of the house is nice and I LOVE the kitchen!!

If the project is still going, put me on the waiting list?  I'd be willing to create a room. :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2012, 09:57:13 PM »
The house is looking great (so far). I'm just wondering if it's still going on? I suppose people have been a little apathetic with finishing it.

So is this house still happening or was it discontinued? Just wondering here, not trying to be rude.

Also, Seabody, the main post doesn't seem to be updated to the current time. I just wanted to let you know that it still says the Guest Ensuite is being worked on.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »
I believe it has been unofficially discontinued. I can't remember who's turn it is now, but lots of people never finished their rooms. :/
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2012, 09:28:26 AM »
I believe it has been unofficially discontinued. I can't remember who's turn it is now, but lots of people never finished their rooms. :/

That's a shame.  :(  If anyone else backs down, I'm happy to contribute a room. Vanilla Only sounds like a fun challenge!

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Let's Build a House! 2
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2012, 09:37:30 AM »
I would love to see this project continue. It's such a neat idea!

Offline Ballerina4life

• Llama Wrangler
  • Dance is the hidden language of the soul
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2012, 01:26:15 PM »
I am still on for building my room. If we can get to it!
The next time you look into the mirror, just look at the way the ears rest next to the head; look at the way the hairline grows;
 think of all the little bones in your wrist. It is a miracle. And the dance is a celebration of that miracle. *Martha Graham*

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2012, 04:09:03 PM »
I also would like to work on my room (if a garage counts as a room...).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2012, 05:46:58 PM »
Well, Ausette was first so I guess we can resurrect this and let her build the Master Bedroom. Good luck :)
And everyone else is now on the unofficial waiting list :P

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »
I was hoping that Seabody would step in since she was one of the two that seemed to be heading the project.  I don't want you guys to take it away from her and step on her toes by saying "unofficial this and unofficial that" when she hasn't said anything. 

I hope you understand, Zapkid.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2012, 07:08:41 PM »
I private messaged Seabody today about the status of the project, so we should know pretty soon.  I'll post if/when I hear back from her. If she doesn't say something first.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2012, 01:47:43 AM »
I'm sorry I haven't been more proactive about this. I've been a bit busy since Sportsfan left, but since it's the weekend, I'll devote some time to making sure that this project can continue.

Edit:

Okay, I've updated the first post with the list of builders up to and including Agneza. I also added Ausette to the bottom of the waiting list. I'll PM CreativeCrayola about their room.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2012, 08:55:34 AM »
I haven't seen Creative around in a while. :-\

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2012, 09:40:52 AM »
I was hoping that Seabody would step in since she was one of the two that seemed to be heading the project.  I don't want you guys to take it away from her and step on her toes by saying "unofficial this and unofficial that" when she hasn't said anything. 

I hope you understand, Zapkid.

Hm, ok. I haven't really been seeing her around lately, maybe its just me. :-\

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2012, 09:43:00 AM »
I'm sorry I haven't been more proactive about this. I've been a bit busy since Sportsfan left, but since it's the weekend, I'll devote some time to making sure that this project can continue.

Edit:

Okay, I've updated the first post with the list of builders up to and including Agneza. I also added Ausette to the bottom of the waiting list. I'll PM CreativeCrayola about their room.

Here she is!  :D

Offline Decima

• Townie
« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2012, 09:54:37 AM »
I'd like to be added to the waiting list please.  :D I don't have much going on in my life at the moment so if anyone can't finish a room and you need it done ASAP I could do it within 24 hours.  :)