Author Topic: Disappearing gems, metals...  (Read 2116 times)

kashiki

Disappearing gems, metals...
« on: March 14, 2010, 01:35:41 PM »
Well, I was arranging my stuff in my basement.
The gems and metals are all on the display cases.

Sometimes the gem wouldn't go to the spot I want on the display case (I'm using the 2 story, 12 small items display case)! It ended up on the floor beneath the case and I had to go into buy mode to take it.

However for the metals, they disappear sometimes. And I can't find them!

Does this happens to anyone?

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
Re: Disappearing gems, metals...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 06:27:59 PM »
Try checking your inventory, family inventory, under the floor, outside the walls, everywhere. I remember one time someone found trash just suspended in air and almost no one would notice it unless they really looked for it. Try looking very carefully I guess because I've never heard of an item just disappearing.
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
Re: Disappearing gems, metals...
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 06:06:06 PM »
Well, I had gems once that just vanished into thin air. Nowhere, no inventory, no hovering in mid-air, nothing on the floor beneath. I thought I'd just lost my soulpeace skull, when everything suddenly was back to normal again! Which of course permanently ( ::)) must have solved the problem! :D [no denial in progress]
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.