Author Topic: New Expansion Pack Announced! Ambitions!  (Read 63756 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: New Expansion Pack Announced!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 10:27:14 PM »
I am so excited about this too, except that this expansion will make it even harder for the micro-managers out there. 

Why do you say that?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Kimmy

• Townie
    • Tweet me...
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 03:00:26 AM »
It'll be difficult to control a bigger family I think she's saying.  Like I have a working elder and 3 adults in my house at the moment, that's gonna be rough!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 03:22:02 AM »
I hope it will only be optional to control them at work...

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 06:47:32 AM »
Exactly.  Before this EP, you send the work people off to work, set the tone you want them to have, and forget about them while you take care of the other sims in your family.  Once this comes out, you will still have to worry about the work sims too.  I do think it will be cool though! 

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 06:53:57 AM »
Exactly.  Before this EP, you send the work people off to work, set the tone you want them to have, and forget about them while you take care of the other sims in your family.  Once this comes out, you will still have to worry about the work sims too.  I do think it will be cool though! 
It will be great for solo working sims! Then I can actually do something other than wait or read while they work lol.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 06:58:03 AM »
This is the first Sims I have really gotten into. And I'm loving every second of it! I already own TS3(duh lol) and WA so I will be adding this to my list in June! Yay!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 08:35:03 AM »
Well, it will be interesting to see how it all works out.  Maybe only the new careers will be able to be controlled.  Then you could still use the old careers if you don't want to mess with it.  For me, I think I'll like controlling them at work.  At least it will be something very different and it's something that has been asked for by the players of the game.  The new careers look like they'll be fun, too.  I'm nothing but excited about it.  But, this is my first experience with anything Sims, so I pretty much get excited about all of it!  :D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

17irish11

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »
I am hoping that in the process of getting the new expansion pack that we get some of the other things we have been wanting, the piano, hot tub,  one can hope!!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 11:41:57 AM »
If we can control the way they work, I wonder if we can watch them do it too?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

bshag

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 11:47:33 AM »
I just read a Gamespot article on Snooty that there will be motorcycles and trampolines, that's so awesome! ;D

This is going to be another enormous ep and I'll just keeping my fingers crossed that EA will test this with the base game, WA and HELS.  What we don't want is another pack that's going to give us more headaches with bugs and glitches...and I don't even have some of the major bugs others have had. :P

Here's hoping this ep is going to be just as awesome as it looks and sounds and that they (EA) will release a patch fixing some of the stuff that's wrong with WA. :)  

Offline Simbacat

• Townie
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 03:06:12 PM »
Does anyone know what items will be in the expansion pack? Other than motorcycles? ::crosses fingers for a hot tub::

Kokkei Mizu

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EymC48F6VlM

Here's the official trailer. :)

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »
OK, wickedly cool! Look at the one after the shameless sculptour in that video. It's a ghostbuster!
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2010, 02:53:15 PM »
I wonder what will happen to the NPC firemen now, if they will still be there and if they will still be able to pass down the hidden traits, or if we have a sim that is a fireman, if they can pass down one of the two traits.
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2010, 04:10:17 PM »
Going to the Fireman thing again, I wonder if that was the acctual workplace they were in or whether you get the firemans pole as an object? Another thing is 'THE SIZE OF THE FIRE!' It was all over, will fires spread through walls and upstairs? Will you have to buy a new door when the fireman breaks it down? I know lots of questions but then I like suprises  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]