Author Topic: New Expansion Pack Announced! Ambitions!  (Read 63742 times)

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
Re: Ambitions News
« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2010, 07:46:39 AM »
Did I forget any? Some of them weren't that much fun in my opinion, like werewolves and bigfoot. And I never tried doing much with vampires, cause they die the second they see daylight lol. But then, I'm not a fan of the mummies either. Plantsims were cool. And aliens. Witches too.
Freetime had zombies *again* as well. It could be acquired with the genie.
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2010, 02:49:23 PM »
GEEZ! I want lots of weird, crazy life states in the Sims 3! No fair!  >:(
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2010, 04:19:01 PM »
Well, you have ghosts, mummies and now robotic sims, so it seems as if EA is pulling this 1-life-state-per-expansion-pack idea again. ;D
I bet that when Sims 3 gets 8 expansion packs you'll have lots to choose from.
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Leto85

« Reply #258 on: May 31, 2010, 02:52:13 AM »
I have a few questions about Ambitions. I don't have the game yet, but because a lot of you do, maybe you are now already experienced enough to answer some:

Now sims can do laundry, do they have different types of dayly clothes, because they can not wair the same clothes that are in the laundry machine at that moment?

I've read that robots will arive with a taxi. Isn't somebody to invent them first and than make them before they will added to your game?

I've also read that a robot live longer than normal sims, but need other food to eat, like iron and other metals. Is there a way to make them immortal by eating a sort of food that give them the ability to be younger like that Ambrosia does for sims?

After a timemachine has been made, can it than technically being upgraded and so yes, to what? Unbrakable, sending sims to the right timeperiod they choose, paradox proof, that sort of things.

Can a robot technically being upgraded? And to what?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #259 on: May 31, 2010, 03:50:22 AM »
Leto,

Please ask these questions in the new thread called Ambitions: First Impressions. That's the thread I created to discuss the actual game now that it's being released and we can have solid information.  Thanks!

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Leto85

« Reply #260 on: May 31, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
Leto,

Please ask these questions in the new thread called Ambitions: First Impressions. That's the thread I created to discuss the actual game now that it's being released and we can have solid information.  Thanks!

Ah good. I will remove (or copy) my questions to the new topic tomorow. Sadly I can't do that with my mobile phone I'm working on now, though.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #261 on: May 31, 2010, 05:21:35 PM »
Thought they may have posted my copy today and just realised, why are my parents at home all day, it's a bank holiday! No ones working hardly, looks like mine may be late or on time if they are good at delivering! Late by a day or two though!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #262 on: June 03, 2010, 02:09:14 PM »
I did manage to get a majic laundry gnome, not sure what that means, but looks like a teddy bear.  It came out of the dryer when the sim removed the clothes.  Really cute little thing.  Here is one of his little adventures in the middle of the night.  He must like that dryer. lol

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #263 on: June 03, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »
Awww, he is cute and you are right about him loving that dryer.  Go teddy!

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #264 on: June 03, 2010, 04:13:21 PM »
Wait... A teddy bear came out of the dryer?
Is it only me, or isn't that an old Mr Bean sketch?
EA reference perhaps? :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #265 on: June 03, 2010, 05:48:47 PM »
Well, they said it was a laundry gnome, but looks like a bear to me.

Leto85

« Reply #266 on: June 03, 2010, 06:31:14 PM »
Wait... A teddy bear came out of the dryer?
Is it only me, or isn't that an old Mr Bean sketch?
EA reference perhaps? :)

So that was the secret everyone was talking about! :O

I did manage to get a majic laundry gnome, not sure what that means, but looks like a teddy bear.  It came out of the dryer when the sim removed the clothes.  Really cute little thing.  Here is one of his little adventures in the middle of the night.  He must like that dryer. lol

What special thing can we do with that teddy bear?

Offline igzigpuff

• Occult
« Reply #267 on: June 03, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
My Sim finally got the bear gnome too.  :D  I was impatient to learn what the laundry surprise was so I sent him to the launderette, I figured his chances were better than washing at home. :P  Of course, the high end washers were $60 and the lower end were $30 or 35  ??? (brain cramp). :-[  Anyway he got one and I usually name my gnomes so when I clicked on the option to name it asked "If I wanted to name Abracadabra?", I just used the default name that came up and my Bear's name is Cruz.
Snuggles is a fabric softener that uses a bear and when our Sims put the cloths in the dryer, they throw a fabric softener sheet into the dryer, must be a snuggle sheet. 8)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #268 on: June 03, 2010, 09:16:30 PM »
Right now the little bear just moves around like the rest of the gnomes, wonder where he will end up next.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #269 on: June 05, 2010, 09:56:03 AM »
Well, I know now that the hero thing they are talking is, when my sim got her key to the city, they named her a neighborhood hero, she got a +50 moodlet for 5 days from that.  Her meter is always full.