Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Ended  (Read 61217 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Chapter 36!
« Reply #315 on: March 10, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »
I think I'm giving up. I can't take this stupid file any longer. I've lost the ability to control one of the Pets now and I know I could go back a save but what is the point really? I've been suffering with lag, Hidden Springs is just the worse choice, I see that now. I am at the point where I just don't want to play the file now. It's just wasting my time with crashing, glitches and GRrrr. It feels like I am cursed to never have a Dynasty that works.  >:(  :'(
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #316 on: March 10, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »
 :'(  I'm sorry you feel that way Thomas.  I was hoping things would get better for you.  HS really is bad for dynasty players.  I hope you'll give it a go again. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #317 on: March 10, 2012, 02:22:45 PM »
:'(  I'm sorry you feel that way Thomas.  I was hoping things would get better for you.  HS really is bad for dynasty players.  I hope you'll give it a go again.

The one thing you can rely on to never change, despite bugs, failures and glitches - I'll keep going till I get my name on that Hall of Fame.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #318 on: March 10, 2012, 02:31:16 PM »
The one thing you can rely on to never change, despite bugs, failures and glitches - I'll keep going till I get my name on that Hall of Fame.

Go, Thomas! ;D I'm so sorry you're ready to give up on this particular file, but you're determined and no bugged file will come in the way of you and that title, right? :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #319 on: March 10, 2012, 02:34:25 PM »
Go, Thomas! ;D I'm so sorry you're ready to give up on this particular file, but you're determined and no bugged file will come in the way of you and that title, right? :D

I think this File is bugged completely though. It must be the World itself as I have never had this level of lag and other issues this early in the game, I'm only really just past Week 10! I won't give up on the Challenge but I think this File is as good as gone. I've tried everything I can think of that I'm allowed to do and well, it's just not working.  :(

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #320 on: March 10, 2012, 04:32:33 PM »
It's so sad that things are not working out for you with this file .   :'(  I wish you good luck on finding a solution to save your challenge if it's at all possible . If not we will follow the Jades in your next one .
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

loveSims

« Reply #321 on: March 10, 2012, 10:33:49 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear about all the problems. But if the file is so bugged and lag so bad it take all the fun out of the game. But I'm glad you won't give up! I will read anything you write, you are a very good writer and all off your pictures are beyond awesome! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #322 on: March 11, 2012, 12:11:25 AM »
I think I'm giving up. I can't take this stupid file any longer. I've lost the ability to control one of the Pets now and I know I could go back a save but what is the point really? I've been suffering with lag, Hidden Springs is just the worse choice, I see that now. I am at the point where I just don't want to play the file now. It's just wasting my time with crashing, glitches and GRrrr. It feels like I am cursed to never have a Dynasty that works.  >:(  :'(

Oh, that totally sucks. 

Well, I'll be looking forward to the next generation of Jades.  I'm so sorry your file had to end like that. :(

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #323 on: March 11, 2012, 10:10:38 AM »
Thomas,in my decadynasty Metro allowed me to move my family out of Union Cove into Appaloosa plains after my file got some really bad lag. I then had to move my family to Twinbrook after an aging glitch.
Perhaps you would be able to move your entire household plus house and put them on the dyasty lot in another town rather then give up on them entirely.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #324 on: March 11, 2012, 10:22:36 AM »
I've already restarted again. Besides I'm thinking it would be more complicated due to the relationships and properties?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #325 on: March 11, 2012, 11:21:08 AM »
Wishing you the best of luck with the restart, long live the Jades! :D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #326 on: March 11, 2012, 12:44:57 PM »
I'm so sorry you had to restart! Looking forward to whatever you plan on doing next.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Ended
« Reply #327 on: March 11, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »
Well, I will be starting the new Story in a bit, the Ending for this one will be in the new Thread. I'm able to lock and move my own threads so I'll do that now. I hope you'll all follow the new attempt at it, hopefully the last attempt.