Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Ended  (Read 61371 times)

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Chapter 36!
« Reply #300 on: March 04, 2012, 09:14:44 AM »
Yaaaaaaaay!
One immortal down, seven to go!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #301 on: March 04, 2012, 10:19:55 AM »
Congrats on the Immortal Nutter! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #302 on: March 04, 2012, 11:10:06 AM »
Congratulations! Tristan only seems to get better with age.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #303 on: March 04, 2012, 01:05:41 PM »
Welcome to imortality Tris.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #304 on: March 04, 2012, 01:50:55 PM »
Yay! Congratulations Nutter and Thomas! I mean Tristan and Thomas.  Great update but I do really want to know what chocolate drops Tristan found?  bleh.  :P
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #305 on: March 04, 2012, 05:21:02 PM »
Thank you everyone!  :) I think Tris has been the quickest to achieve Immortality amongst my many Founders! So far Dragon seems to be on the same luck as his Father.  ;)

Great update but I do really want to know what chocolate drops Tristan found?  bleh.  :P

Tristan says that he'd rather you didn't know. I told him what he really ate afterwards and he says I'm speaking nonsense and that he's going to go and sell them at City Hall. He's been collecting them all day.

EDIT: Bad News.

Turns out that my terrible Lag may not be down to the File itself. I haven't told you guys about it yet but seriously, I'm at Generation Three and it is faster to load Union Cove. Twice. I am keeping things to a minimum, Portraits only. Selling stuff in Inventories, Family Inventory. Gems, extra Decorations and resetSim * makes no effect whatsoever. So anyway, I am told that Hidden Springs may have a problem with it that makes it unsuitable for Long-Generational Games, with information provided by Error Trap and Overwatch. 120 Cars were removed and 85 Sims were unstuck. Now this was from a file that wasn't very old and would be probably about half the size and age of mine... I am waiting to hear from Metro about what I can do. I hate to say it but there really is no way I will be able to continue with the lag I have now, it is unlike nothing I have experienced in Sunset Valley. I thought my last attempts that got further than this one had bad lag, well this lag is worse and I'm practically half way to reaching the same point in this attempt.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #306 on: March 04, 2012, 05:44:01 PM »
OOoh. . . 

About your lag -- it might be that someone's gotten stuck somewhere (a la Bridgeport or China).  I don't know how good or bad the routing is in Hidden Springs, but that's the only thing I can think of to help. . .

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #307 on: March 05, 2012, 02:25:43 AM »
About your lag -- it might be that someone's gotten stuck somewhere (a la Bridgeport or China).  I don't know how good or bad the routing is in Hidden Springs, but that's the only thing I can think of to help. . .

Even if it is in China that's still not fixable. Everytime I travel to Egypt or China and come home someone dies. I have not tried France yet but that won't fix any issue with China. The routing is a nightmare, there is next to no room to place large lots down due to unroutable terrain everywhere.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #308 on: March 05, 2012, 04:14:39 AM »
Oh noo, Thomas! :( With Overwatch installed, all your lag should be gone so maybe it is to do with the file! Oh no.. I can't even think of anything, apart from moving the family but that would mean starting again. :'(

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #309 on: March 05, 2012, 11:15:19 AM »
Oh noo, Thomas! :( With Overwatch installed, all your lag should be gone so maybe it is to do with the file! Oh no.. I can't even think of anything, apart from moving the family but that would mean starting again. :'(

I don't have any Mods in, this is a HoF Game.  :-\

loveSims

« Reply #310 on: March 05, 2012, 11:20:44 AM »
I'm so sorry about the problems! It will be very sad to loose Tristan and Dragon. :'(

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #311 on: March 05, 2012, 11:24:18 AM »
Even if it is in China that's still not fixable. Everytime I travel to Egypt or China and come home someone dies. I have not tried France yet but that won't fix any issue with China. The routing is a nightmare, there is next to no room to place large lots down due to unroutable terrain everywhere.

OOh, sorry, my bad, not quite what I meant.  What I meant is that it's possible some Sims are getting stuck somewhere in Hidden Springs (maybe in any LN bars you've dropped in, or a problem with Hidden Springs itself).

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #312 on: March 05, 2012, 11:34:47 AM »
Thomas and I have both had serious lag issues with Hidden Springs.  There is a routing issue I'm fairly certain but I have been unable to find it and that's without having put any new lots in other than Pets lots.  Let's hope you hear from Metro soon.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #313 on: March 05, 2012, 11:40:05 AM »
I have Aquarius and The Grind in. Other than that nothing else. The lag was bad before I put them in though.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #314 on: March 05, 2012, 12:08:47 PM »
I don't have any Mods in, this is a HoF Game.  :-\

Oh, I forgot - silly me! Oh no, well I do hope Metro lets you do something to fix it. :(