Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Ended  (Read 61348 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Chapter 34!
« Reply #285 on: March 03, 2012, 04:35:12 AM »
Awesome pictures of Dragon with the axe! The house is beautiful. Awesome updates! ;D

Thank you!  :)

Well I think it looks awesome.  I wanted to make sure I gave you the credit but didn't want to seem like a boobyhead if it was one you bought heh.

Haha, Thanks! I know what you mean, nothing worse than finding out someone bought it and you compliment them for building it. Everyone feels awkward then, lol. I don't think the Jades could afford to buy a decent house anyway and I'd rather build my own anyway. I have this odd 'wouldn't-touch-with-a-barge-pole' relationship with Townie Houses, Lol.  :P

Tristan, that's pretty cool sleepwear with bunny slippers !  Congratulation on finding the Pangu's Axe and reaching Visa Level 3 . Awesome house !  Very nice photos of the Dragon with the axe . That was an other awesome update .  :)

He does love his Bunny Slippers.  8) Thanks!

As for the Jades... I'm slightly irritated by Tris right now. I was really happy with him and then he goes and does the unthinkable. Don't worry though, you'll all say it's an awesome thing but I swear I caught a smug grin on his face when it happened.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Chapter 35!
« Reply #286 on: March 03, 2012, 05:25:26 AM »
Chapter 35, Don't let the Wrinkles Fool You

Like Father, Like Son. Never before has a saying been more suitable. These two not only share blood but also a similar state of mind.

Tristan keeps painting away, whilst Daniel plays Chess. He's thinking of becoming a Doctor when he's older, or a Scientist or somethign else.

'Can I stop painting now?'

No, if you're painting I know you're not insulting the locals through your insane ramblings.

Dragon has spent the last six or seven days in this trance like meditation, it all paid off though as with a day to spare he completed the Meditation Challenge.

'That's because I'm awesome.'

For that last day in China Tris painted, Daniel played chess. Dragon and Sebastian fought each other into shame. Just the usual really.

Although they were very gracious about being allowed to do it outside. Mainly my idea to stop Tris wandering over to watch...

'It's better than painting.'

Which you're not doing so get back to it!

Naturally Dragon won most of the Sparring matches, he is the Maxed Martial Artist afteral.

However after a few matches the tables turned drastically. I guess Seb's face really put Dragon off winning. I know it put me off.

'I feared for my life! How can you blame me for not winning!'

Of course the frightening glares only provided an excuse for Dragon to be losing, who knows if he really did get put off or whether Sebastian is fooling them all with his wrinkles!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #287 on: March 03, 2012, 08:09:24 AM »
As for the Jades... I'm slightly irritated by Tris right now. I was really happy with him and then he goes and does the unthinkable. Don't worry though, you'll all say it's an awesome thing but I swear I caught a smug grin on his face when it happened.

:o  What did he do!?  It was a great update but geez way to leave a girl hanging.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #288 on: March 03, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »
What is Tris up to ?  Congratulation on completing the Meditation Challenge !  Great update as usual .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #289 on: March 03, 2012, 09:16:45 AM »
:o  What did he do!?  It was a great update but geez way to leave a girl hanging.
What is Tris up to ?  Congratulation on completing the Meditation Challenge !  Great update as usual .  :)

It's nothing serious, I just found it ironically annoying. Besides I guess it isn't really his doing... :P Anyway, that's about 6 Chapters away yet... I know. I need to update more and stop teasing.  ;)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #290 on: March 03, 2012, 09:45:55 AM »
I guess we'll just have to sit tight and wait to see what the silly boy is up to . Your stories are a great read !   ;D
ladybug53's Studio

loveSims

« Reply #291 on: March 03, 2012, 11:45:42 AM »
Do we have to wait six chapters to find out what Tris did? That is not fair lol. Awesome update! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #292 on: March 03, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »
Do we have to wait six chapters to find out what Tris did? That is not fair lol. Awesome update! ;D

Oh, more exiting stuff happens before then. I can think of three major things. Wonder how many cliffhangers I can get out of it?  :P

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #293 on: March 03, 2012, 12:42:14 PM »
Great update! Congrats on Dragon getting one step closer to that all-important supermax!!

I wonder what Tris is up to... :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Chapter 36!
« Reply #294 on: March 04, 2012, 03:48:11 AM »
Chapter 36, The Insanity Will Live On

I still remember that day, the day when I made the mistake choice to have an Insane Idiot to be my Founder of the Fifth Immortal Dynasty. I have regretted it, though only now am I glad I did it.

'I'll take that as a compliment?'

You do that. Tristan had kept good relationships with most of his Best Friends and so only two needed to be invited over to boost their relationships. First up it was Jenny Lho. I believe he told her the same Joke the first time he met her, what a coincidence.

Then his attention moved on to Jake Preston, he was the Guy from the Register up at Louie Falls (Tristan's Property).

Meanwhile the finishing touches were applied to the Third Instalment of 'An Immortal Nutter'.

And so, with all his Work complete. There was only one thing left to do: Eat the Ambrosia his Wife made for him, many weeks ago, before her passing.

'This isn't bad, it's better than those chocolate drops I found outside.'

Culinary Talents are wasted on this guy... Back to the awesome narration I'm giving shall we? - And so, he takes mouthful after mouthful till he finishes the entire plate.

And a bright, immortal light of the divine powers filled the room, engulfing the idiot we've come to love.

'Who you calling an idiot! I'm the idiot, nobody else can be called an idiot!'

I was talking to you, you're the idiot.

'Oh, Cool. Carry on!'

And the light in the room subsides, revealing the Immortal Being that we are doomed to deal with till the end of this Dynasty. I only hope we're strong enough to handle an Immortal Nutter. An Immortal Nutter named Tristan Jade.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story
« Reply #295 on: March 04, 2012, 03:52:08 AM »
Founder, Tristan Jade:- Immortal
 • Life Time Want:- Swimming in Cash, Complete
 • Career:- Painter, Maxed
 • Supermax:- Painting, Supermaxed
 • Other Maxed:-
 • Best Friends:- Jenny Lho, Florence Antionette, Moons Jade, Jake Preston, Dragon Jade, Sebastian Vanderburg
 • Unique Opportunities:- Allow me to Introduce myself, Interior Decor, A Public Speaking Event, Networking is Key, The Study of Art, A Small Painting
 • Property:- Louie Falls
 • Building:- Hogans Deep-Friend Diner
 • Portraits:- Young Adult, Adult, Elder
 • Life Time Happiness Rewards:- Moodlet Manager, Extra Creative, No Bills Ever

Great update! Congrats on Dragon getting one step closer to that all-important supermax!!

I wonder what Tris is up to... :P

Thank you!  :)

loveSims

« Reply #296 on: March 04, 2012, 04:03:06 AM »
Congrats on your immortal nutter! ;D

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #297 on: March 04, 2012, 04:16:09 AM »
Hi there, mister immortal nutter! I feel sorry for you, Thomas. When Dragon is immortal, you'll have two! :O

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #298 on: March 04, 2012, 04:22:59 AM »
Congrats on your immortal nutter! ;D

Thanks!  :)

Hi there, mister immortal nutter! I feel sorry for you, Thomas. When Dragon is immortal, you'll have two! :O

Yeah, something to look forward to I guess.  :P

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #299 on: March 04, 2012, 08:41:07 AM »
Congratulations on your Immortal Nutter !  Having two in the same household should be quite entertaining . Great update as usual .  :)
ladybug53's Studio

anything