Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Ended  (Read 61309 times)

loveSims

Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Chapter 27!
« Reply #225 on: February 09, 2012, 04:24:18 PM »
With teenagers you never know what can happen! :P Great update.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #226 on: February 10, 2012, 08:15:32 AM »
With teenagers you never know what can happen! :P Great update.

No you never know.  :P I'm just in a very happy mood right now, bearing in mind I'm a week or two ahead of the updates... ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #227 on: February 10, 2012, 10:50:03 AM »
Yesnia is very pretty. I hope it's not just a teenage thing and she gets to stay around for a while.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #228 on: February 10, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
Yesnia is very pretty. I hope it's not just a teenage thing and she gets to stay around for a while.

Actually it's most likely a teen thing, sadly. She's the glitched sim I was talking about earlier. She crashed my game five times trying to move her in, she has commitment issues and she seems to be glitched with her aging as I think she's got wrinkles which means she aged to Adult within two or three days.  :-\ Ideally I want Dragon to become a Father when he is nearing Elder due to him travelling and then his career which will be Military etc.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: February 10, 2012, 11:05:40 AM »
That's sad to hear, but an insane Astronaut? Oh, this will be entertaining. ;D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #230 on: February 10, 2012, 11:14:14 AM »
That's sad to hear, but an insane Astronaut? Oh, this will be entertaining. ;D

Oh yes!  ;)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #231 on: February 10, 2012, 11:49:58 AM »
Awesome update, as always!  Will you be posting pics of the new house - I love house tours...

It's too bad that Yesnia is glitched, she and Dragon made an adorable couple. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #232 on: February 10, 2012, 12:01:31 PM »
Here are some pictures. The house has changed a bit from this though. This was from before a crash so some stuff in there won't be there now etc. Also they've got more cash now so it's been improved a bit anyway. I'll only be able to show you the front as that picture doesn't have any spoilers in - the others are further ahead in time. Tell me what you think?

Front, all the Windows/Doors are from the BahHaus Set:

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #233 on: February 10, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »
I love it!  You always make the most wonderful houses with gorgeous landscaping.  The BauHaus set is one of my favorites from the store - you can use those windows with just about any style of building.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #234 on: February 10, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »
I love it!  You always make the most wonderful houses with gorgeous landscaping.  The BauHaus set is one of my favorites from the store - you can use those windows with just about any style of building.

Thank you Katluvr! The third floor is too small for anything and is just there for the windows. I do love the windows from them and can't stop using them!  ;)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #235 on: February 10, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »

I actually just bought this set a few weeks ago, and I definitely love it. Samo, you've shown a great way to use it! (As if you need any confirmation of your building skills, hah.)

loveSims

« Reply #236 on: February 11, 2012, 01:52:38 AM »
The house look awesome and I love the landscaping!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2012, 05:02:53 AM »
Wow! Can't believe that in basically three days I have enough material to post 11 Chapters!  ;D The two I really want to post are nearly the last two as well.  ::) I really want to share all the chapters with you but I know I should save them and post them gradually.  :P

I actually just bought this set a few weeks ago, and I definitely love it. Samo, you've shown a great way to use it! (As if you need any confirmation of your building skills, hah.)

Thank you Moons!  :)

The house look awesome and I love the landscaping!

Thanks! I thought maybe it would look a little bare because I don't want to fill the whole place up, to help with lag and such but I'm glad you like it!  ;)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #238 on: February 11, 2012, 10:55:42 AM »
That's a really nice home Samoht! I love the green walls in the front, along with the dark brick.
Ha, I really like the windows too. I try not to use them too much though; Not sure if everyone has it. :P

But what I really like about this home is the landscaping. I love how there's a couple of ponds, and I love the wild mix of bushes and trees. You rock at that sort of stuff. I try and be too minimalist, so my backyards normally come out empty. :-\

But overall, the building is very beautiful. I want to try building a home like that :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #239 on: February 11, 2012, 06:51:30 PM »
Thanks ZapKid. I use so much store content in my personal files, which is why I don't tend to have houses that can be used by everyone the way they were in my game. That and I'm lazy.  :P Those trees are my favourite trees in game right now, I prefer Autumn and Winter to Spring and Summer.

When I said I was 11 Chapters ahead... make that 15...  8) I really should stop playing but then I might not achieve my goal of getting Dragon immortal before half term ends, and it's only just begun. I'm far enough in that I now have to start planning when to get Generation 3 on the way to give them enough time with their mother. To be fair I have had about three trips at 9 - 15 Days Long to China so that's where most of the chapters come from.

anything