Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Ended  (Read 61288 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2011, 01:49:42 AM »
Is that like Bow Ties and Fezzes? (Obscure Doctor Who Reference)

Lol, it was.  :D

Actually, someone posted a couple pictures in the Hidden Springs thread. They have the collection helped turned onto seeds and they circled the special seed locations. The link is here. Hope that helps! I don't know about the Angelfish, though.

Thanks Moons! That is really helpful, now just to find those Angel Fish, it's hard considering there are not that many water sources in Hidden Springs, one of the lakes is actually filled in.  ::)

Tom, your ending was superb.  What you did with Pingu was superb!  I wish the two of them could meet back up.  I love the way the story is going with you now being a "Voice"!  I would not have guessed Hidden Springs.  I really loved the fairy ring too!  Can hardly wait to see the house.

Thank you Joria! I didn't like the House but now it has some landscaping and greenery around it It's growing on me, although not much of a garden but that can be changed later on.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2011, 04:40:44 AM »
Hey, samoht, I haven't read any of your other Jade Dynasty attempts, so fair. I just sort of stumbled upon this one, and I must say, I am LOVING Tristan's antics!

Great story, and best of luck! :)

EDIT- Huh, way to spell samoht... S-A-M-A-O-H-T
Go me, I guess :P
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2011, 04:48:03 AM »
Thomas,I am loving Tris,but there again he is insane so whats not to love. I can't wait to see which of the lovely Hidden Springs ladies he marries.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2011, 11:00:43 AM »
Hey, samaoht, I haven't read any of your other Jade Dynasty attempts, so fair. I just sort of stumbled upon this one, and I must say, I am LOVING Tristan's antics!

Great story, and best of luck! :)

Thanks Ruby!  :D

Thomas,I am loving Tris,but there again he is insane so whats not to love. I can't wait to see which of the lovely Hidden Springs ladies he marries.

Rachel

It's a bit of a surpise really and I'm still debating my choice of spouse.  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2011, 11:51:58 AM »
Chapter 3, Getting to know the Vanderburgs

So how was your nights sleep Catarina?

"Ummm, it was fine. Who's speaking by the way?"

Oh, I come with the House, just accept that I'm here and know everything about your life. Is that okay?

"Sure... For the record I didn't steal that money from the funds."

I know that, becuase your Husband did. All $50 of it.

So Mr Sebastian, how are you?

"Holy Llama he was right, You know I never listened to his ramblings yet he was right! You do exist, maybe I'm going crazy, whats wrong with me!"

I take it you slept well. Just make the pancakes, go play on the Console and off to work.

"I can't believe you were right about the House, Tris."

What was Tris right about?

"Oh I told Seb that you could talk, he didn't believe me but now he does cause you spoke to him, so yeah."

Sebastian is in the Law Enforcement Career, his Life Time Want is to reach the top of the Special Agent branch, I don't think he will be continuing with that however.

"It's Pingu's House. Or maybe it's that house from that story, Hansel and Grater?"

Catarina is also painting now, just like her son who is also painting. I'm not going for Value just the HoF so I just want her to skill up.

Don't you just love how a Cop is now playing something he might arrest someone for?

"Woot! I just boarded straight past that Copper! Ha!"

Psst, Tris, you need to work on your Flirtation Skills...

"Did you know you can poison Vegetables but also meat so basically you're less likely to die if you eat Sprouts because nobody eats Sprouts and so nobody would poison them. It's simple really. Wanna go out?"

You two really need a new spark in your relationship, dressing the same is just a No No. Seriously?

"We like dressing the same!"

"Speak for yourself Renauld. I only wear this for work."

imaGleek

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2011, 03:25:32 PM »
Haha, I love "the voice" angle.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »
Be careful talking to your Sims.  They can get out!  Don't believe me?  Ask Velmoor and Artie.  -conspiratorial whisper- They're listening.

Awesome updates Thomas!  I knew he was in Hidden Springs as soon as I saw the first pic but didn't want to give it away in case another update was right behind my post.   I have yet to actually play in Hidden Springs now that I have it so it will be fun to explore it with you.  However, if you're still having problems I wouldn't mind loading it up and finding stuff for you.  I think simfulicious and a few others had some notes in the Hidden Springs thread a while back. 

Can't wait to see who Tris hooks up with.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2011, 04:22:59 PM »
Haha, I love "the voice" angle.

Thanks!

Be careful talking to your Sims.  They can get out!  Don't believe me?  Ask Velmoor and Artie.  -conspiratorial whisper- They're listening.

Awesome updates Thomas!  I knew he was in Hidden Springs as soon as I saw the first pic but didn't want to give it away in case another update was right behind my post.   I have yet to actually play in Hidden Springs now that I have it so it will be fun to explore it with you.  However, if you're still having problems I wouldn't mind loading it up and finding stuff for you.  I think simfulicious and a few others had some notes in the Hidden Springs thread a while back. 

Can't wait to see who Tris hooks up with.

I'll take your word for it, I think I spent most of today with Tris talking to me.  :D I found 5 Special Seeds, 1 of which was a Plasma Fruit for sure. I've planted them and now have to wait to find out what I may have, just need to find where those Angel Fish be hinding!  ;)

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2011, 07:15:48 PM »
I love how you "come with the house"! ;D Tris will be Tris, so good luck finding true love!
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2011, 02:48:10 AM »
I love how you "come with the house"! ;D Tris will be Tris, so good luck finding true love!

Yeah, I'm part of the contract of living there.  :P He will be himself and there are some serious expressions he has, he will find it, eventually.  8)

TheDarkPlumbob

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2011, 11:11:16 AM »
Nice new dynasty. Unfortunate about the old one.

And I am not happy with Jocelyn, she ruined it.

Ruined it!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2011, 11:31:59 AM »
Chapter 4, Faces of Tris

Okay. Whats wrong with you. Did she do something wrong?

"Heh? I'm fine. Just trying to show that I am having a painful memory."

Woah, why are you freaking out, it's only a painting!

"It reminds me of when I jumped in the portal thing! Thats me in the centre how did she know I went through a portal! She must be an undercover agent or something!"

Tris, calm down, it's only a painting. The person in it is wearing a dress so I'm worried as to why you think it's you, as far as I know you can't wear a dress... Besides Catarina is not a spy. This isn't a conspiracy theory.

There is seriously something wrong with you today. I'm not even going to ask what you are doing.

"Fine."

Now what? Are you sure you are fine, you don't look it.

"I just got a job."

All that mood on your face because you got a job...

"I'm now a self-employed painter. I have to pay myself to paint myself. This world is cruel."

"Why are you at the Salon? I'm at home. No wait, I'm at the Park."

I'm looking for your Wife.

"Why is she missing?"

No you don't even have one yet, that's why I am looking.

You ordered Pizza. What about Seb, he could of cooked you some Autumn Salad.

"Autumn Salad is gross, I mean who'd want a Salad of Autumn Leaves, all those little kids kick the leaves with their boots."

I'm guessing you like your Pizza Slice then.

"Yeah. Nothing beats Chocolate Chip and Raisins.

Seb found a Magic Laundry Gnome. I'm trying to get Tris to name him but Tris seems to keep finding something else to do. I'd have thought a bear that isn't alive that moves would appeal to him.

loveSims

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2011, 02:02:44 PM »
Tris is very funny lol! And he look fine in his swimsuit :P Great update!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2011, 02:23:49 PM »
Tris is very funny lol! And he look fine in his swimsuit :P Great update!

Guess I shall be uploading him for you then.  ;) Thanks lovesims!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2011, 02:36:41 PM »
Chapter 5, Meeting the Spouse

So, I picked a Spouse, it took a while and to be honest I was not expecting it to work out the way it did. Quite well. I opened another game in Hidden Springs and did some saving into CAS then knocked up some random Gene Rollers to find the results, there were two possibilities but one just had a distinct perk to her than the other one did. Even if that Perk was going to be a limited amount of time due to other circumstances.

So Tris' chosen spouse is infact a women they call Emmaline Rhoen. I'll just call her Emma. Now she is green, even if it is pretty obvious... She is very nearly an Elder with only a few days left in the Adult Stage.

She starts the game as a Doctor. Although logic is her lowest skill...

"So Tris, I know this great plasters company, they give you free plasters each time you cut yourself."

Then I find out something I never wanted to find out and somehow slipped past me...

"Tris, I should warn you that the people with the sofa's and the clipboards say I'm insane..."

"Don't be silly Emma you're perfectly normal compared to me, just ask T!"

"Who's T?"

"You'll hear him later, he doesn't shut up."

Nice story. Although I don't see how the Sugarpuffs taking over the Pumpkin palace is scary.

"It just is okay. Don't deny physics."

"Soo, Emma, can I call you Emzy? I like that word. Sounds like a bee, EmBuzzzzy! Oh and do you want to move in with Me, Seb, the two lodgers and the voice-that-came-with-the-house?"

"Sure, I'd love to marry you eventually."

Now just by this one little line I reveal pretty much my whole plan. Meet Emma. Level 2 Logic and Level 10 Cooking!

"I'm just naturally talented with all things cookable."

I'll believe you when I see you combine a glowing fruit and some long gone off fish with a dash of marshmallows.

"Emzy, I want a baby."

"Fine. I'm not teaching it how to toilet though."

anything