Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story - Ended  (Read 61382 times)

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
Re: The Jade Dynasty, Tristans Story
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »
I'm so excited for this story!  It is going to be AWESOME!
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »
Thanks so much everyone, it's really great to hear all of these comments! Deme was correct in guessing Hidden Springs. The Park that Tris was in was the Hidden Garden Park I think. I'll start writing the first chapter now. I may try a new style out and then get some feedback on it...
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

imaGleek

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 01:27:43 PM »
Nice story so far! Good luck in your restart.

And this is going to be interesting, a dynasty in Hidden Springs.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »
Chapter 1, New Friends

Tristan is going to need Charisma in his life, it's just such a great help for him to make friends, it may even make up for the fact he may randomly change the conversation from important stuff that is much more inappropriate.

"I'll have you know I would never do that, thank you very much."

Oh and I forgot to mention, he talks now. I blame Pingu really, before I could write in peace but oh no, Tris can talk now. He tends to steal the show a bit so be prepared for him to rudely inturupt the story as we go along. I'm hoping it's not a hereditary thing and that it's just him being like this.

"Are you insulting me or complimenting me? It's hard to tell because I had this dream about these two women who insulted each other and then thanked each other... Humans are weird."

So are Sims. Anyway let's start this thing already.

So with a Skill in Charisma off he went to find someone to lure into moving in with him.

"Okay. We really have to work on this you know, you're talking about me like I'm not there. It's rude"

We finally found someone to trick into moving in, his name happened to be Sebastian Vanderburg.

"Oh My Llama!!! It's Sebastian Vanderburg! Ahhh! Someone pinch me!"

Oi, ease up on the star struck already, if you play your cards right he'll be sleeping in the same house as you and look on the better side, you'll be much more famous than him, he'll die you won't, as long as you do what I say that is.

It didn't take long for Tris to invite Seb over, I don't think he's talking to me, too busy talking to Seb over there.

I'm surprised about Sims really, it can take Humans several weeks to move in with each other, it took Tris an afternoon to get Seb to move in. Although they had nowhere to move into.

"Psst, I have several Questions. First is what should I call you, second is where am I supposed to tell him we live, third is that his Parents are moving in."

I hadn't really thought if a name for myself really, so just call me T or something, if I think of a better name I'll wake you up and tell you. I added a room for his Parents, who turned out to be a lot younger than they look, I thought they were Elders but oh no, half way through being Adults.

"You added a room to where exactly?"

... It's behind you. It even has a moat. The Bridge leads to the door so no stray papz can get into the Garden.

"Oh... I don't like the Colour."

It's dark and I don't like it much either, I'll get it painted again before showing the readers what it looks like.

"Readers!? I knew it! Those therapists were soo wrong! They should lose their leather couches!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 02:02:21 PM »
Was that okay? I don't know how well it came out really? Also what does everyone think of my button Chapters? I don't know how useful they will be but they are linked to the URL of the next Update, I don't think I need a previous button but I did make one just incase.

Chapter 1 was going to be longer but I thought it was pretty long as it was with a lot of text. So I've already go about three more chapters to post, I won't do all of them tonight though. Well I always say that but don't expect any.  ;)

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 02:08:28 PM »
Great re-start Thomas. I hope Tristan has a good (Long!) life in Hidden Springs! What are his new traits, by the way?

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 02:09:17 PM »
I like the chit-chat... And also, wow, the Richysnobsnobs ...umm... I mean, the Vanderburgs... Are a lot younger than I'd have guessed, too.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2011, 02:32:40 PM »
Great re-start Thomas. I hope Tristan has a good (Long!) life in Hidden Springs! What are his new traits, by the way?

Umm, Good question.  :D I'll answer it later because they have changed, well he's still Nuts but I'll tell you next Chapter.  ;)

I like the chit-chat... And also, wow, the Richysnobsnobs ...umm... I mean, the Vanderburgs... Are a lot younger than I'd have guessed, too.

Yeah well. I was hoping they would die soon. Meh. I just wanted the Car.  ;D I think Seb will be okay, his Parents are paying their own rent though.

loveSims

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2011, 03:27:58 PM »
Its much more than ok! I like it very much. Can't wait to see the house :)

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2011, 03:46:50 PM »
I am loving this dynasty!  Tris has always been my favorite. ;)
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 04:46:44 PM »
Again, I am sorry about your failure with Shannon but already this looks great! I really loved the Prologue as it was really exciting due to your great writing!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 09:20:56 PM »
I'm sorry about your failed attempt, but I'm glad to see that I can follow this one from the beginning! And I love Hidden Springs. It's so beautiful. Not to mention there is no shortage of rich sims to steal from move in with you, haha. Good luck!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2011, 06:06:21 AM »
Chapter 2, Meeting the Household

"Well it has a TV, I have my own Bedroom... Yet it has no ball pit so I'm obviosuly not happy about that."

Right. It has a games console, a stereo and you even have your own bathroom, although everyone will use it because there is not enough money to buy another Shower.

I'm not sure if Seb can talk or hear me yet, or if he ever will. So until then I'll whisper when he's around just to be sure. Seb is going to be the chef of the house, I don't know if he will join the Culinary Career, it's up to him really.

What are you doing? I thought you were a Genius?

"No, I'm not smart anymore, I think I lost my Brain in that portal thingy, see if I was a Genius I could tell you what it was but oh no I can't tell you it was a Magical Portal created by an Imaginary Friend, a Species which is bound by Magic to those few Sims who need a friend in life and repay the favour to their friends. I'm not a Genius. I've decided that I will capture my own magic with this paintbrush, like Grandpa used to do. Grandma as well."

I'm sorry but you just explained exactly what it was and you say you're not a Genius?

"Uh, I went onto this forum website and it told me everything I needed to know about my universe."

This is Sebs current room, bare but we ran out of cash so it stays like that for now. Goodnight Seb.

"Goodnight Voice"

What? He heard me. Oh great, theres me hoping it would just be the nutter but it's the supposedly normal one as well! I wonder why he doesn't think it's odd that a strange random voice is talking to him...

So whilst I was saying goodnight to Seb I realised I'd left Tris alone and to my horror he was talking to Catarina.

"If I was to handcuff you to this chair, what would you do?"

I quickly hinted that Catarina might be tired. She got the hint and went to bed, I think I just saved her life.

"Hey! That was rude to inturrupt our conversation, I was about to ask her if she liked Pandas!"

I soon managed to get Tris to bed, even if he refused to wear his sleepwear, he wore his wellies instead.

"Wellies are Cool. Good night."

Having a couple that are both Leaders of the Free World lead to pretty unimaginative dreams. Money, Winning and getting Votes are the common dreams.

So that is who I am dealing with so far, by so far I mean that Tris isn't married and doesn't have an heir, I can only hope he'll have a normal wife...

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2011, 06:12:13 AM »
Its much more than ok! I like it very much. Can't wait to see the house :)

Thanks lovesims! I'll get a House Tour once the house is fully furnished and the outside acceptable, it's okay now but it still needs some work.  :)

I am loving this dynasty!  Tris has always been my favorite. ;)

He's always been my favourite as well! Thanks!

Again, I am sorry about your failure with Shannon but already this looks great! I really loved the Prologue as it was really exciting due to your great writing!

Thanks Gogo!  :)

I'm sorry about your failed attempt, but I'm glad to see that I can follow this one from the beginning! And I love Hidden Springs. It's so beautiful. Not to mention there is no shortage of rich sims to steal from move in with you, haha. Good luck!

Thanks and I agree 100%, I've moved in one Sim but I am debating whether she will be the one or whether I'll give her to Sebastian. She's okay in looks but quite distinguished so I think I shall do some tests via the CAS Baby Roller to see results...  :P

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2011, 06:19:59 AM »
Haha, Tris is very entertaining.

anything