Author Topic: Favorite/Easiest LTW?  (Read 13891 times)

Offline chemeia

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Favorite/Easiest LTW?
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2011, 05:44:39 PM »
My favorite is Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium.  I enjoyed setting up my showroom, naming the fish, etc.  Swimming in Cash is the easiest, even without cheats.

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2011, 06:10:39 PM »
I'd go with the one requiring max athletics and martial arts. You will get them anyway so...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 06:19:45 PM »
I'd go with the one requiring max athletics and martial arts. You will get them anyway so...

Combo-skilling is indeed a practical thing to do. Especially if they provide your done with something extra, like a gem collector, as your example can be. A LTW that go hand in hand with that makes it even better.

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2011, 08:47:37 PM »
I think you train athletics at the same time as martial arts while using the training dummy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »
I think you train athletics at the same time as martial arts while using the training dummy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're quite right.  Using the training dummy, sparring or breaking boards with the board breaker - all raise both the Martial Arts and Athletic skills.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests