Author Topic: Cheating to get genetics from same sex couples for baby.  (Read 36540 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Cheating to get genetics from same sex couples for baby.
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:43:25 PM »
All tho you can't have same sex pregnancy you can still get the genetics from them both with a little cheating.

Turn on the cheats, testingcheatsenabled on, then decide who you want to be pregnant and shift click the other sim and choose edit in CAS. Go under Basics and change their sex to the opposite and click the check to exit CAS.  
Now they're opposite sex so you can try for a baby. Once it takes, take the sim back into CAS and change their sex back to what it was before.
After changing the sim back to their original sex the clothing will probably be different so you have to fix that back.

Now you have a same sex couple that's having a baby with the genetics from both parents.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: Cheating to get genetics from same sex couples for baby.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 09:30:40 PM »
Very creative.  I'm sure there will be a time when I'm glad I found this out.  Thanks for sharing.   :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 09:37:56 AM »
No problem, It was just one of those weird ideas that pop in my mind from time to time.  ;)  But thought someone might find it useful.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 09:44:21 AM »
But how do you take the pregnant Sim into CAS? The Edit In CAS cheat doesn't work on the to-be mum right after the lullaby chimes have been heard.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

imaGleek

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 10:08:25 AM »
But how do you take the pregnant Sim into CAS? The Edit In CAS cheat doesn't work on the to-be mum right after the lullaby chimes have been heard.

you take them into create a sim before they're pregnant. So, if you have two girls you pick who you don't want to have the baby edit them with cheats to make them a guy, and then after you make them try for a baby. Then you can change the "dad" back into a girl.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 10:11:36 AM »
you take them into create a sim before they're pregnant. So, if you have two girls you pick who you don't want to have the baby edit them with cheats to make them a guy, and then after you make them try for a baby. Then you can change the "dad" back into a girl.

Yeah but what if you have two guys.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 10:12:48 AM »

Change him back after the birth?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

imaGleek

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 10:13:20 AM »

then you pick what one you want to have the baby, edit them in create  a sim to make him a her, try for baby, and after that is done you edit the "mom" and make it a guy again.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 10:19:21 AM »
then you pick what one you want to have the baby, edit them in create  a sim to make him a her, try for baby, and after that is done you edit the "mom" and make it a guy again.

The problem here is it won't be possible to edit the 'mum' after they have tried. The cheat gets locked for the to-be 'mum' until she gives birth. So one would have to do like Schip suggested.

imaGleek

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 10:20:23 AM »
The problem here is it won't be possible to edit the 'mum' after they have tried. The cheat gets locked for the to-be 'mum' until she gives birth. So one would have to do like Schip suggested.

Yeah, of course.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 10:39:07 AM »
I knew I forgot to mention something. But yeah, if it's two guys you change one to a woman and then change them back after the birth.

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 12:12:24 PM »
Hehe. Why would somebody want to do something so silly anyways?

I bet it would look funny if a guy was preggers. Its possible with you-know-whats, but they have invisible legs so I'll just wait for preggers men from TS2 to come back.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 12:15:06 PM »
I spent hours on the searching the galaxy on the Sims 2 in hopes of an alien baby.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »
I spent hours on the searching the galaxy on the Sims 2 in hopes of an alien baby.

Rachel

Really?  Every single time one of my male Sims looked through a telescope, the alien abduction/baby thing happened.  It got so I wouldn't let any of the guys go near a telescope.

Sorry, I know this comment is off-topic!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »
Really?  Every single time one of my male Sims looked through a telescope, the alien abduction/baby thing happened.  It got so I wouldn't let any of the guys go near a telescope.

Sorry, I know this comment is off-topic!

Sorry I only mentioned it because the topic got on to male pregnancy and I remember that happening in the Sims 2. The alien abduction male pregnancy only happened a handful of times in my games I loved the way the alien babies looked.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

anything