Author Topic: Cheating to get genetics from same sex couples for baby.  (Read 36532 times)

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
Re: Cheating to get genetics from same sex couples for baby.
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 10:06:42 PM »
I have to admit this intrigued me and had to see if it worked. Boy did it work.

I made a male couple, one of them had the nurturing trait and when the couple wished for a baby I took that one into CAS and just switched to female.  I have to tell you she turned out gorgeous.   

The first time they had triplet girls, the second time twin boys. Once the boys were born I took the mother back into CAS and turned her back to him.

When you look at the family relationships both adults are listed as father.

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 11:27:49 PM »
Nice.  Hmmm...would be nice if this could be allowed in relevent challenges.  I would love to be able to have my male founder or a future gen, be in a same sex relationship and be able to have a kid.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 11:31:06 PM »
Nice.  Hmmm...would be nice if this could be allowed in relevent challenges.  I would love to be able to have my male founder or a future gen, be in a same sex relationship and be able to have a kid.
But there is so much cheating involved that I find it hard to believe that metro would ever allow it in a challenge.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 04:07:59 AM »
Surely just using the CAS cheat and just changing the gender of the Sim would not make any difference to game play or the results of challenges. As for dynasties the rule says:
 Immortals must result from natural pregnancies of Sims living in the Dynasty house.

The Sim is still giving birth regardless of what gender she is after the birth. Of course it would all be up to Metro as far as challenges and dynasties go and I suppose up to the player when it comes to any other games or legacies.

Sorry if that went off topic.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.