Author Topic: How to feed regularly?  (Read 2204 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
How to feed regularly?
« on: August 20, 2011, 06:42:57 AM »
Please move this if it's in the wrong place perhaps should be in General Discussion though I think it's more of a question.

I've been thinking about this earlier today and it struck me that all my Sims eat at completely unrealistic hours like at five am at night etc.. Since I want to have a normal legacy family, so everything should be realistic. My question is, which hours do you feed your Sims "regularly" at. Like, do you feed them the breakfast at 7, send the kids to school etc. and then feed them again at 3 pm or something? Usually when I try to do something alike the game blames me for overstuffing the Sims and they gain weight therefore. Is it really possible to feed them regularly because I think it isn't.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: How to feed regularly?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 06:52:36 AM »
On a normal daytime schedule, I feed my Sims twice a day:  morning and evening.  Everyone needs a good meal before work or school, then by the time they get back home and do some stuff, they're hungry again.  They eat dinner around 7:00 p.m.  I always have them carry fruit, also, so they'll have something handy to eat if they get caught away from home at dinner time and get too hungry to wait.  I seldom have the overstuffed problem doing it this way.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 06:55:20 AM »
On a normal daytime schedule, I feed my Sims twice a day:  morning and evening.  Everyone needs a good meal before work or school, then by the time they get back home and do some stuff, they're hungry again.  They eat dinner around 7:00 p.m.  I always have them carry fruit, also, so they'll have something handy to eat if they get caught away from home at dinner time and get too hungry to wait.  I seldom have the overstuffed problem doing it this way.

Ah so that's why. I never feed the supper, so they wake up in the middle of night complaining about being very hungry. I'll try to do that. Thanks Pam.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 07:00:28 AM »
Yeah, that's it all right.  I never send them to bed with less than a half full hunger bar.  Same when you have infants and toddlers.  Always change the diaper and feed them before bed or they'll be very unhappy when they wake up.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 07:04:30 AM »
Yeah, that's it all right.  I never send them to bed with less than a half full hunger bar.  Same when you have infants and toddlers.  Always change the diaper and feed them before bed or they'll be very unhappy when they wake up.

Yeah that's correct too, thanks again, these tips will be very much needed in my no-cheats type games. And that just gave me idea for a new topic about toddlers.