Author Topic: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!  (Read 84074 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #420 on: March 27, 2012, 06:05:45 PM »
Woo! *Confetti* for your new graphics card, that was sure worth the wait, your pets look 5,000,000 times better!  And your Sims look fabulous! Every wrinkle isn't an imperfection, it a beautiful reminder of good times past, and that your dynasty has gone on long enough to have lots of elders around LOL

Great updates, and still wishing lots of good luck at the Halliwells so that they can make it all the way to the finish line this time!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #421 on: March 27, 2012, 09:11:09 PM »
Thanks Louis! Without cheats, the game has new meaning!! I never knew what I was missing by cheating, but now I do!

Thanks Juxt! Yes it was and yes they do! Everything in the game looks a million times better!! True, there is a lifetime in those wrinkles!! For Wyatt, it's at least 2 or 3 lifetimes by now! Thanks I hope so too!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #422 on: December 02, 2012, 05:01:56 PM »
Sorry folks. I attempted to play them today and they are frozen on Tues 10:52 pm. I can't click on anything or anyone. Don't know why, other than I've installed several EP's since I last played. So for the 5th time, I have failed. I might start another one, I'm not sure. The only good thing about this is I normally failed on the 3rd generation and I made it to the 4th this time. Sorry.  :'(

Louise56

« Reply #423 on: December 03, 2012, 02:52:15 AM »
Oh no! I'm sorry Esther! Please start another story, I love reading your stories. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #424 on: December 03, 2012, 03:19:06 AM »
Thanks Louise! I'm actually not sure about starting another one. I started Agnes's and it took way to long for me to finish cause I kept taking breaks, even this one I had on hiatus, and I'm not sure I could start one and finish it in the amount of time it should be done. I'll think about it though.

Louise56

« Reply #425 on: December 03, 2012, 04:11:11 AM »
It don't have to be a dynasty, you can write a short story. With Supernatural installed you can do a awesome Charmed story. ;)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #426 on: December 03, 2012, 09:39:30 AM »
Thanks Louise! I'm actually not sure about starting another one. I started Agnes's and it took way to long for me to finish cause I kept taking breaks, even this one I had on hiatus, and I'm not sure I could start one and finish it in the amount of time it should be done. I'll think about it though.

Stories are meant to be done on your schedule.   I think you're a good writer and I hope you do think about doing something new with a Halliwell of some kind.   As Louise said, don't have to do a dynasty but hey.  6 is a nice round number and it's 3 twice!

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #427 on: December 03, 2012, 05:19:16 PM »
It don't have to be a dynasty, you can write a short story. With Supernatural installed you can do a awesome Charmed story. ;)
True. Witchy Charmed ones are soo right!  ;D

Stories are meant to be done on your schedule.   I think you're a good writer and I hope you do think about doing something new with a Halliwell of some kind.   As Louise said, don't have to do a dynasty but hey.  6 is a nice round number and it's 3 twice!
I know, I just have it in my brain I try to please people (yeah, I know no one here expects it) and I get rushed and think I'm going to let people down. I will definitely think about it, like I told you earlier Rica, witches just scream Halliwell!! I was thinking about names, and the first thought that popped in my mind was Doubly Charmed lol so yes 6 is a nice number!  ;D

anything