Author Topic: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!  (Read 84157 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2011, 02:06:58 PM »
Awww, cat gnomes and kittens, so much cuteness!

Enjoy your trip. :)
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2011, 09:26:52 PM »
Thanks loveSims and Juxt! Me too, I knew it was going to happen, but I kept hoping he would make it, and when he did I was so thrilled! Of course just a few hours later, he died but at least I have a permanent sculpture of him!! Yeah, I love my cheat codes!  ;D How can kittens not be cute?? Have you seen my animals? I remember when Decker was a kitten.

Haha that's how kittens can not be cute!! I love cats too, but I so can't wait to get a new card so they will be cute!! I did enjoy it very much! Good news, I'm over Jon dying, bad news, I'm tired so no playing tonight. I like to be well-rested so I can give them the attention they deserve!! So tomorrow they will be played!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2011, 08:29:31 PM »
I know you guys know we don't need to eat or sleep, but this is Paige's toddler room. It will be changed as she gets older.

As you saw, when Jon died he was painting. We decided to move the easel with his last painting down to his room. The only other option would have been to scrap it, and none of us have the heart to do that.

We added a 30x30 lot down the street from our house and named it Halliwell Mortal Cemetery. The description says "For all the mortals who died helping us become Immortal." Jon is the first grave placed. His final resting spot is on a bed of clover, with his picture surrounded by a curtain on a wall of his favorite color, spice brown. Also, a heart shaped rug of his favorite color is placed infront of it.

Paige decided to go down and watch daddy sculpt. Sweetheart, I promise soon the pain will fade!!

As the mourning moodlet is coming to an end, I'm painting. The mourning period is ending but his memory will stay stuck in our mind forever.

Dad saw a cockatoo in our yard, so he went over and befriended it.

Precious had her baby! She even looks somewhat normal!!

She was born with the name Kitten 1. I decided to let Paige name her, and she named her Kit. Kit sniffed Paige, they are so cute together!!

Than Kit tackled Paige. Yeah I know it was a mean thing to let happen, but it produced cute pictures.

She cried for a few minutes, but got over it pretty quickly. Mom went to make nectar. Her nectar stats are Week 8, Perfect: $186 a bottle.

While she was waiting on it to get done, she jumped in the hot tub with dad.

Aren't they so cute?? I hope Kelvin and I are still in love with each other like that when we have been together 50 days! Ok, that's it for this time! Enjoy!!

loveSims

« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2011, 02:42:51 AM »
Jon's grave look very nice. Poor liitle Paige lol! I must try that with my toddler. ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2011, 07:44:45 PM »
Thanks loveSims! I hate it when they die, but I love being able to show how much they meant to me in decorating the grave site. Yes, I hesitated before hitting tackle, because it was a mean interaction, but I had to see it. I felt bad when she started crying, but I had to laugh when she fell backwards on the floor. Yeah go ahead! The relationship will go down a little, but it's funny to see, even funnier watching it than the pictures could show!!  :)

Dad asked Kelvin to sculpt another sculpture of mom.

And me to paint another pic of her. He put them in his and moms room. I know he's getting ready for the inevitable, but I'm not ready to accept it yet.

Most of the gnomes we have now are vampire ones, turned from the teddy bears. We do however have a few regular ones left. They like gathering around the dead ones. I like thinking that they are mourning for them.

While the rest of us are working, dad loves going in the hot tub. He likes checking out his foot. But, I don't complain because I know dad did his job. It's all about me right now, and I can't wait until I'm done so I can relax in there with him!

Betty had her elder birthday.

She dyed her hair.

Than changed her clothes. I really think being a part of this household had made marked changes in her. She accidentally chose her clothing and made them red and gray instead of pink and white. Oopps lol.

She then went to mom for her portrait.

Than she made nectar. Her nectar was Week 8: Perfect $187 a bottle.

While she was waiting on it, she went down and got her sculpture from Kelvin.

These items were put in her museum, which is now complete.

Than she started painting again.

That's it this time. Next time, my baby turns into a child!

Esther's words:
I feel bad. I truly forgot to put her in pink and white. Ah well, I'll change her clothes next time lol. Didn't even notice til I was looking at the pictures lol I guess I'm thinking about the Halliwell's too much and forgot to think Simovitch!! ;D

loveSims

« Reply #215 on: November 29, 2011, 06:46:49 AM »
How old is Pam's mother now? It's bad when there is elders and you know their days are numbered. The gnome gathering look spooky lol!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #216 on: November 29, 2011, 07:40:39 PM »
She is 85. And yes it is. The youngest person I had die on me was Chris in my first attempt, he was 89 and the oldest was Jon who was 104 so I know in about 4 game-days I'm going to start dreading opening the game again. Wyatt doesn't worry me at all cause even if I forget to feed him Ambrosia (not likely lol) he has a deathflower so he's perfectly safe. It's Laurel and Betty that make me sad. Yeah, it is kinda spooky but kinda funny at the same time. I'm up to Teddy 13 (none of which are teddies lol) and now the vampires outnumber the regular gnomes. I send metals and gems out to be cut practically every day and haven't gotten a gnome back in awhile so I'm afraid all my gnomes are going to end up headstones! The vampire gnomes don't seem to age though so I guess I'll always have them!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2011, 12:58:10 AM »
There is always buydebug lol! I think next to you I'm the biggest cheater! The only cheat I don't use is make needs static  ;D

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2011, 01:36:54 AM »
The vampire gnomes don't seem to age though [..]

Yes, you probably will. I remember reading on the Forum that only Base Game gnomes age.
That aside, I haven't commented for a while, so if I miss something, sorry!
RIP Jon, Yay Wyatt and Pam, Welcome Paige!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #219 on: November 30, 2011, 12:02:48 PM »
Well, yes there is but I like to keep the cheating to a minimum in my Dynasty lol. The only cheats I use on a regular basis is needs static, and teleporting. Funny thing, after I said that, I opened the game and there was a brand new nooboo gnome!  ;D Wyatt also found a special friend who he invited to join the household! You mean you have to take care of their needs yourself?? Gasp, don't think I could do that!  :) Thanks Seabody! That stinks, but it's also what I thought! I wish they would all age! Don't worry if you miss something, as long as bugs stay away, my story won't go anywhere!  ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »
Dad spends alot of time in the hot tub, but he also takes care of the garden still. His ultimate goal is after all the rest of the plants die, keeping only the money trees. His sprinklers bugged again so we had to buy new ones again. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time.

Kelvin sculpted a waterfall in clay and put it in our room. I said why this time, and his response was "My love for you will never die just like the water will never stop flowing." I swear he gets more and more romantic with each sculpture he makes for me. About the penguin, that's been moved down to his museum with his other masterpieces he makes.

Well, it's time for my precious baby to grow into a child. Now I get why dad still calls me his baby. To me, I'm not a baby, but now my daughter is no longer a baby but she will always be my baby in my mind. Happy birthday darling Paige.

Here is her updated room which will probably be for child and teen years.

She goes to grandma for her portrait.

Daddy for her sculpture.

These are placed in her museum.

Than she goes to grandpa for tutoring.

And off on her first day of school with an A! I'm so proud!!

Next time, a special friend joins the household.

loveSims

« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2011, 03:23:47 AM »
I wonder who the special friend will be! Paige is a cutie. Does your game still lag? In my game it also happen when my sim upgrade the sprinklers, try use them without upgrading.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2011, 07:23:10 PM »
Thanks loveSims! I'll give ya a hint, he's big and has a horn.  ;D Yes she is! I opened it tonight and put all the gnomes in the family inventory. I played about 10-15 minutes and it didn't seem to, but I'll let you know better when I play for at least an hour again. None of the sprinklers have been upgraded. I myself find that upgrade not worth doing, so I never use it. Unless I was trying to supermax handiness of course.

loveSims

« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2011, 03:50:08 AM »
Maybe the update with pets give the sprinklers a little bug. But that is no big deal. I think I know who the friend will be ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2011, 08:22:07 PM »
Could have, I don't know. All I do know is the sprinklers keeps having to be replaced and no one is playing in them. You're right though, it's no biggie having to replace a few $90 sprinklers when they have over a million lol. Yea, I'm really not that good with secrets and being subtle haha.

anything