Author Topic: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!  (Read 84152 times)

loveSims

Re: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2011, 09:24:40 PM »
I haven't try that in a while perhaps the last update has something to do with it ???

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2011, 10:47:32 PM »
I haven't try that in a while perhaps the last update has something to do with it ???
Might be. But I haven't updated since Generations came out, but again I also haven't had the teddy bear poof into a vampire gnome since Generations. That's going to be very sad if they took that away. Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with it. But that's the only reason I bought teddies. Pam has her IF to play with.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2011, 08:49:04 AM »
With my first doll I was affraid the vampire gnome will turn it perhaps it has something to do with the doll haha

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2011, 03:06:30 PM »
Like I told you all last time, Laurel went down Saturday morning to the subway station, and played all day. When she came home, she had made $170,095!! So of course, I was able to build Jon's museum, in spice brown.

Laurel's in red.

And Betty's in pink.

And Sunday, she went back and came home this time with $122,929!! She also completed her Lifetime Wish! She is so happy. And of course, I am so proud of her! I bought my 2 properties. Hogan's Deep Fried Diner which became Wyatt's Diner, and Lost Willow Park which became Laurel's Park.

I also maxed photography!

I'm moving ahead excellently! Pam is scheduled to have her birthday in a few days, and of course Laurel, Jon and I are too. I'm also working on building our house, but I'm not going to post pics until it's finished. Enjoy this while I go enjoy my little family. ;D

loveSims

« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2011, 03:31:53 PM »
The museum look great! I like the pienk so pretty. I'm glad you can take photos its still bugged for me. Can't wait to see the house I bet it will colourful ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2011, 09:04:57 PM »
Thanks loveSims! Yes, thankfully I have not gotten that bug, yet. I also have not downloaded the 1.24 patch, so maybe that's why. I don't know how colorful it will be, it's just the basic red and gray. The only reason the museums are in different colors is I use their favorite colors for that, but the rest of it is the colors I choose.  ;D I also like the pink, it is pretty!!

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2011, 10:28:48 AM »
Wow Laurel made a lot of money at the sub station! I wish my sims made that much money! >:( Also, in one of the patches after Generations, I believe it was the one right after the Generations patch, had a fix to the photography glitch. I can't remember if I tried to take any since I patched up, so I'm not sure if it's really fixed. :P Anyways, nice update Esther! :D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »
Thanks Simlish! Yes, she did, I was very happy about that. She had 100 performances done and got about $1,000 a tip. So the photo bug was before Generations came out? Ok then thankfully that's a bug I was able to avoid! Sorry for the lack of updates, I have the pics taken, just haven't gotten anything written up.  ::)

loveSims

« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2011, 11:39:33 AM »
The photo bug come with generations, The update that come with town life should have fixied it. I read somewhere that if your sim have a oppertunity it is still bugged ::)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2011, 12:00:26 PM »
Thanks loveSims, I either didn't get it, or don't have an op when he takes a pic. I think he has had ops so maybe I'm just lucky!
My baby was going to become a child tonight. So I spent some extra time cuddling her.

Of course Laurel came down to spend some last minute toddler time with Pam too.

Than, we spent some time together too. I love her more than words can describe.

Pam spent her last minutes as a toddler to get even closer to Penny.

Here we go: I'd like to wish my beautiful little girl a very happy birthday!!

Last one right now is me and Pam. I started tutoring her as soon as her birthday was over.

She went to her first day of school with a very high B! I'm so proud of her. Next time, Jon turns into an elder and the biggest question, "Do those teddies ever turn into gnomes?" gets answered!

loveSims

« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2011, 12:15:22 PM »
Pam is pretty! Wyatt look good witout a shirt ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »
Thanks loveSims! I just noticed on the update, I said Simlish instead of loveSims.  ::) I'll change that now lol. Yes she is and yes he does! I was just messing with my pics and writing future updates and noticed I could not play for about a week and still have enough updates for you guys haha. That's not going to happen though. I will just have more future knowledge than you all lol. Hey! I can see the future hahaha.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2011, 02:07:27 PM »
With the collector's helper Agnes sent me, I have almost supermaxed collecting. You can say it's not a true skill that can be supermaxed all you want, but have you actually done it? It's harder than it sounds. The only thing I'm missing is collecting 10 beetles, so I put in a few beetle spawners in my yard. Yeah it looks funny with bugs crawling on my yard, but if it helps me it's all good in my opinion.

I'm getting very close to my goal of having 8 perfect plants. Here I am planting a perfect lime tree!

After Pam gets home from her first day of school, she does her homework like a good girl. She now has an A, and will be on the honor roll in no time!

I noticed one of my gnomes had a baby! I named it nooboo 1. I told you guys I'm not very inventive when it comes to naming gnomes!

Speaking of gnomes, I glanced over at the teddy bears this morning, just in time to see this!

I named it Teddy 1. Lol. Later, I noticed another teddy gone, so I found them all grouped up together. I named it Teddy 2.  :D

Pam started painting too. She says she's going to be a famous artist one day. I believe it too!

Jon was painting when it came time for his birthday.

As he is not part of the family, he gets his clothes in his favorite color! As for his hair, I couldn't stand seeing him with gray hair, so he got the standard Halliwell elder hair. That's it for this time! Enjoy. Next time, the birthday girl and boy get their pics done!

loveSims

« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2011, 07:26:39 PM »
The collecting skill is not easy, I've never maxed it and I play sims3 since the game come out! Wow that is a lot of gnomes! Now we now teddies can be turned :P Look foward to the next update.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2011, 08:32:45 PM »
Wow so much has happened since I last checked.  Happy Birthday Jon and Pam.   Pam is adorable.

Here's a neat trick you can try:  Name the Teddy Bears before they get turned.  Then when they become vampire gnomes they officially become "Name" the Dark or something.  I had one of mine become Lucy the Dark after she was turned.  Thought it was cute. 

Great updates Esther!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything