Author Topic: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!  (Read 84209 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 03:48:00 PM »
Thanks Simlish. Yes, she is. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been busy with other things.  :)

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 10:05:43 PM »
Oh thats fine Esther, that way I didn't miss a lot! ;D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2011, 08:10:26 PM »
I've decided to practice making potions. I added the potion table in the basement so I can also keep an eye on Pam.

While I was at the consignment store, a couple teddy bears caught my eyes, and made me remember how Grams had a whole lot of vampire gnomes, so I bought them and put them by the vamp one. Now we wait!

I also know Grams would have twins or 2 kids, and while me and Laurel love kids, I've decided not to do that. See, Grams always bugged out before they died. I have the strongest faith in myself that I will make it to the end, and I don't want to have to deal with my kid dying. It will be hard enough to lose the love of my life without adding an extra loss that I don't have too. So, in light of that, I asked Betty Simovitch to move in to take care of the fishing, and unfortunately Jon is close to being an elder so Betty will also help with the Ambrosia after he passes on.

I've also been busy taking pics, trying to get to level 10. I've maxed my gardening, I just need to supermax it, and max my career. Laurel did get my portrait, I just can't seem to find a picture of it, but I'll get it for next time. I've also been using the collectors helper to find gems and metals, I'm doing everything I can to get the money to build the museums. Enjoy! ;D

Esther's words:
Sorry it's been awhile, I've been busy with other stuff. I hadn't even thought about Wyatt for a few, but last night Seabody asked about him on facebook and reminded me I needed to post an update, so thanks Seabody!

Offline simlishlol

• Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2011, 08:42:28 PM »
Great update Esther! What will the teddy bears do with the vampire gnomes? ???

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2011, 08:56:08 PM »
Thanks Simlish! Actually, it's what the vamp will do with them. She will turn them into vampire gnomes, so instead of only having 1 vamp gnome, I will soon have 3!  ;D

Offline simlishlol

• Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2011, 10:25:43 PM »
Thanks Simlish! Actually, it's what the vamp will do with them. She will turn them into vampire gnomes, so instead of only having 1 vamp gnome, I will soon have 3!  ;D
Lol, that's cool! ;D I never knew what the gnomes were, so I would just sell them whenever i saw them lol. ::)

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2011, 12:17:18 AM »
Woah that was an update!

Esther's words:
Sorry it's been awhile, I've been busy with other stuff. I hadn't even thought about Wyatt for a few, but last night Seabody asked about him on facebook and reminded me I needed to post an update, so thanks Seabody!

I reminded you? I thought I just asked about Wyatt!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2011, 12:27:17 AM »
Yeah it is cool, but it's only the vampire gnomes that do it to the teddies. Thanks Seabody, yes you did just ask about him, but that reminded me that I needed to update!  ;D

loveSims

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2011, 07:32:50 AM »
Wow your garden get big lots of work there! And one kid is better, I hate it when I must kick them later out. Good luck with the meuseum and can't wait to see little Pam as a toddler :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2011, 04:28:42 PM »
Thanks lovesims! Yes, it is alot of work, but thankfully I'm getting more money from it so soon I will be able to get the museums started. Right now the pictures are just hanging on the wall in the one room where everything else is. The last attempts I've always had 2 kids, but I never had the chance for them to die, and I really do hope this one goes all the way and it's already hard enough losing the spouses. I'm playing ahead of updates so it's not as stressful to me and I can honestly say she's a gorgeous toddler! Also I know normally you can't tell what the eye color is until teen or older, but I already know what color her eyes are.  ;D I'll let you guys know one thing though. I changed Laurel's eyes to red, Wyatt's eyes are red and Pam's eye color starts with a R ends with a D and has a vowel in the middle!  :D

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »
Is it RblueD? ;D
Just joking, I'd love to see a red-eyed nooboo!

Sportsfan

« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2011, 07:09:37 PM »
I'll let you guys know one thing though. I changed Laurel's eyes to red, Wyatt's eyes are red and Pam's eye color starts with a R ends with a D and has a vowel in the middle!  :D
I'm totally stumped.
Just kidding.
I can't wait to see a red-eyed nooboo!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
Lol Seabody and Sportsfan. Hmm I shouldn't have made the clue so difficult!  ;D I'll probably be posting it tomorrow so you'll get to see her then. It's really freaky/awesome seeing it!!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »
Ooh, I can't wait for the rad eyed nooboo LOL (j/k) I know she'll look awesome, rid eyes and all. No wait, rud eyes? Hmm, I'll guess right sooner or later.

The Halliwell's are so christmas-y now, but I like the way the green stands out against the red background, they're easier to see than when they were blue.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2011, 10:19:59 PM »
Haha Juxt thanks for the laugh!! I giggled the whole post lol. Thanks, I hadn't noticed that but now I do! Thanks again!

anything