Author Topic: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!  (Read 84094 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #390 on: February 28, 2012, 08:01:50 PM »
Thank you Louise and Kattiq!

I plan on it, if my game behaves.  ::)

Thanks! I am too. Yes it is alot of work. Actually, I might be back to the Halliwell's before too long. Not because of too much work though, my game is being it's laggy self again, and I'm not sure what to do about it!

I created 2 factory resets. One for the Halliwell's which only has 2 or 3 store items in it, and one for my clones which has all my store items in it. It didn't lag at all during practice, but only started lagging once I started the real one. I'm thinking about taking all store items out of it and seeing if that helps. Hopefully it does.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #391 on: March 07, 2012, 03:06:13 PM »
Awesome news guys!! I pulled a DNF on the clone wars cause I don't want to risk the Halliwell's lives over a challenge. So I played a little today and Phoebe had her toddler birthday. She's so beautiful!! Even more awesome, I got my new graphic card!  ;D I'm not posting the pics because I am going to shut my computer off and call my friend over to install it. I hope he can get here soon lol I want to see normal animals!!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #392 on: March 07, 2012, 03:28:54 PM »
YAY!  Congratulations Esther!  I'm so happy for you.  You're about to see a whole new game!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #393 on: March 07, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
Thanks Rica!! I can't wait. Unfortunately, it's the same friend who was supposed to get me a new card in November and I haven't seen it or my money again. I thought I would get him though, I still owe him money for fixing my computer last month, so I waited til the card came, then contacted him and said I had his money and asked him to install my new card. I haven't heard from him.  :'( If he thinks I'm going to be patient with him like last I have the last few months, he needs to realize I've been waiting since November to see them correctly. If I absolutely have to, I'll do it myself even though I'm scared I'll mess something up. I got my card myself (Thank you Carl!) maybe I should install it myself.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #394 on: March 07, 2012, 09:04:35 PM »
Did you know sims and animals had their own shadows?? I didn't!! Well, I do now! I want to share Cashew with you all.
This is the old Cashew you guys knew.

Although he exuded a beauty beyond looks and words, I would rather remember him like he is today. Gorgeous, vibrant and basking in his very own shadow, may I present the new and vastly improved Cashew Halliwell!!

Wow, what a difference!!  ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #395 on: March 07, 2012, 09:33:55 PM »
Yay for a new graphics card! I'm glad the guy finally decided to pop on over and put the new one in for you. :)
They do look so much better!

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #396 on: March 07, 2012, 10:08:54 PM »
I'm glad you got your card Esther1981. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #397 on: March 07, 2012, 11:21:22 PM »
Yay for Esther1981! You're playing a whole new game now :)

loveSims

« Reply #398 on: March 08, 2012, 11:37:57 AM »
I'm so glad you've got your new card! Now you can see how wonderful pets and the sims is! Can't wait for a update. ;D

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #399 on: March 08, 2012, 11:44:58 AM »
It's great that you got your GC Esther. Cashew is beautiful.  :D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #400 on: March 08, 2012, 11:49:39 AM »
Yay Esther!  Don't forget to explore your whole new Sims world!  I'm so happy for you.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #401 on: March 08, 2012, 12:58:38 PM »
Thank you Kattiq, Moonshadow, Jude, Louise, ClaCla and Rica!

I am too, a couple hours after I said I'd do it myself if I had to, he contacted me. I'm glad, whereas I would be clueless where to put it, he just opened the case and slid it right in. He made it look easy lol. Yes they do! I couldn't believe how much better not only the animals look, everything looks better!!

Me too!!

Yes I am! It's like playing a brand new game!

Me too, they are fabulous!! I still need to get it written up. You will be able to tell which pics were taken before the GC haha.

Thanks, Yes he is!!

I won't! I told Pam I think I should start another game. The way I was looking at everything and going through things in awe, Paige would be an elder before I fully explored everything new lol. Thank you, I'm happy for me too!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #402 on: March 08, 2012, 01:56:21 PM »
It's been awhile since an update. We are all just going about our business. Dad made nectar. He fell while doing it and although I tried not to laugh, I didn't succeed!

While he was waiting on it, he joined mom in the hot tub. They are still so much in love after all these years! His nectar came out as Perfect, Week 3 worth $227.

Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant, and now my baby is already turning into a toddler. Happy birthday sweet Phoebe.

She grew up with the Halliwell hair and eyes!!

She then went to daddy for her portrait.

And grandpa for her sculpture.

These were placed in her museum.

Ok, I have some super awesome news. Everyone remembers our beloved pets that were taken from us in Riverview right? They came back to us today!! Did you know Decker has spots and kinda looks like a small lion? We didn't either! We were all super excited to see them, but mom was the happiest! Here she is with Decker.

Here is a side shot of Decker so you can see his spots and markings. Look at his fluffy tail!! So adorably awesome!!

Oddly enough, I don't seem to have a pic of mom kissing Precious but I assure you she did. Here she is holding Precious.

And here she is with Kit!

Aren't they awesome?! Oh and last but certaintly not least, Cashew the Uni!!

One kinda bad thing about seeing everything so clearly and beautifully, we can now see wrinkles better.  :'(

They are still gorgeous though, just a little more wrinkly than I was used too. Check out Grandpa Wyatt and his garden and the cats!! They actually look like cats!!

Wow everything is so awesome beyond words!! I can't get over how everything is so crystal clear!! Even the water looks different!

Last one for this time, even my gorgeous husband Henry looks better!!

He's hot anyways, but hubba hubba!!

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #403 on: March 08, 2012, 02:03:06 PM »
I love your updates, Esther! What graphics card did you get? I'm so happy for you! Isn't it great to have real reflections and beautiful shorelines in the game?

I notice a huge difference in TS2 as well! The water is so clear and reflective!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #404 on: March 08, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »
Thank you Jeana! I got a Radeon HD 6570. Yes it is! I just thought my pets were the only messed up thing, but now I clearly see everything was messed up!! I never played 1 or 2 so I don't know, but there is a humongous change in 3!!

anything