Author Topic: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!  (Read 84093 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #360 on: February 21, 2012, 06:54:31 PM »
Aww... Congratulations Morty & Paige. Sorry I can't see him as anything but that. He's just going to have to get used to it!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #361 on: February 21, 2012, 08:07:55 PM »
Thanks Kattiq! It's ok, I catch myself in-game saying stuff like "Oh come on Morty!" and "I never said to do that Morty!!" so he's used to it! Some of them I found it really easy to call by their changed names, but some are hard. Like Chris last time became Allen and I still called him Chris. It's just in the story the names change, but in my head (and obviously yours  ;D) He will always be Morty Goth.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #362 on: February 21, 2012, 09:27:18 PM »
This isn't an update, it's just a moment I wanted to share with you. The proudest moment of my life!! The fourth generation has been born!! Here, in all her green glory, is Phoebe Halliwell!!

She is gorgeous, and more to the point, she's the furthest I've gotten!! I'll probably write the real update later or tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to show you all!!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #363 on: February 21, 2012, 11:46:17 PM »
CUTE!! Welcome to the world Phoebe!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #364 on: February 22, 2012, 12:56:27 AM »
Thank you Kattiq!

loveSims

« Reply #365 on: February 22, 2012, 03:05:37 AM »
Congrats Esther! She is such a cutie. I like all the charmed names, watch it all the time with my twins!. ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #366 on: February 22, 2012, 03:40:11 AM »
Thank you Louise! Yes she is! Thanks, I love that show so much!! It's such an awesome show, and I was so upset when it was over!! Also, I apologize in advance for the following update. Since I've gotten past  the 3rd generation I'm focusing more on other things and before I even realized it, I was at 19 pictures and hadn't even gotten to the birth of Phoebe. So I'm so sorry!

After Paige ate watermelons, she decided to buy her properties. She bought Pinochle Pond and renamed it Mornry's Pond. When I asked her what in the world kind of name that was, she simply said the first 3 letters in Morty's name and the last 3 letters in Henry's. Wow, my daughter is deeper than me, I would have never figured that one out! She also purchased EverFresh Delights Supermarket and renamed it to Paige's Fresh Produce. At least I get that one!

Dad still tends his garden every morning, in between mining and jumping in glowing holes and getting singed.

My darling husband, all he's been thinking of lately is grandkids. I guess he's as aware of his upcoming birthday as I am.

Paige and Henry got some nice presents in the mail for their wedding. Two of them however were just freaky.

How long has Betty been dead now?! Also, I wasn't aware that Grim cared so much! The day the wedding annoucement was in the paper, we kept it of course. It was placed ontop of the masterpiece Paige made a few days ago.

We don't need the money, so the wedding presents were put into Paige and Henry's room.

Paige found out she was pregnant. She wants a girl. She went and told Henry and he wanted a girl too, so I predict they will both get a nice amount of happiness points in a couple days.

They both decided to go out on a date to the bistro to celebrate. She changed into formal clothes, oh no, I forgot to change her formal to maternity clothes!! Ah well, so she doesn't match for a little while lol.

After the bistro, they decided to go to the pool. Henry took off really fast, leaving poor pregnant Paige to walk all by herself. She took it all in stride though.

In the pool, she challenged him to a hold your breath contest, and she won so I guess she paid him back haha.

After they got out, they hugged so clearly he wasn't mad!

Today is Kelvin's birthday, so they called it a night and came home, only to be greeted by this.

Hehe poor dad. *Sigh* I knew this day was coming but I'm not ready for it. Well, ready or not, here it comes. Happy birthday my sweet husband, I love you so much.

Even as an elder, he's still handsome. Here comes anther round of painting!

And sculpting!

And adding those to his museum. Ya know I thought once we moved, the craziness with the walls was over with. Thankfully we hadn't gotten out of the practice of checking, because it's not. We lost a non-important painting but kept the important ones! His museum is now completed.

I would really love to keep talking and telling you all what happened next, but I'm already at 19 pictures, so I guess you will have to wait til the next update. Guess I shouldn't have focused on Paige so much lol. Also, my elder birthday is today.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #367 on: February 22, 2012, 04:16:03 AM »
The museums look great! Grimmie send a present? That is funny lol. ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #368 on: February 22, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
Morty must be working out. Cause look at them abs! Too bad he turned Elder already.. Won't be seeing those again. :( Jk
Happy Birthday M!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #369 on: February 22, 2012, 11:22:36 PM »
Thanks Louise and Kattiq! Yes it is! The freaky one was Betty. She has been dead for awhile!!

No, none of my sims work out yet. Need to save that skill for later lol. All they do is paint, sculpt, mine, garden and take pics lol. Kelvin is the one who just aged up, Paige and Morty were aged up together, but he is now 2 days older than her. Only thing I can think of is he was taken into CAS and turned green. Pam's elder birthday will be whenever I play again! Oh and don't worry, you will be seeing more of Morty's abs, trust me.  ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #370 on: February 23, 2012, 05:30:28 PM »
Paige decided she wanted a sculpture of herself pregnant. So Kelvin sculpted it for her.

He also touched her tummy. He is so happy he is going to be a grandpa!

We put her pregnant sculpture in her room.

I asked Paige if she wouldn't mind sculpting another one of her dad. She got done just as she went into labor!

You can see here, Kelvin might have been happy about it, but he totally freaked out when she did that lol.

I am so thrilled to present the fourth generation, Phoebe Halliwell!

Paige than put the sculpture in our room. I don't know if it's because she went into labor at the end of it or what, but the arm of the sculpture looks weird to me. I've never seen one like that before!!

I have had my elder birthday since she was born, but you guys are gonna have to wait to see elder me! Here is Adult me snuggling Phoebe!

Proud grandpa Kelvin and Phoebe!

Very proud great-grandpa and Phoebe!

And proud daddy and Phoebe.

Paige also reached level 10 in her career! As you can see, she did this with 11 hours still left on her moodlet for completing her LTW plus 5 hours left after having Phoebe!!

The madness with the walls have come back full-force now. We lost 2 pictures on this one, but here is the start of Phoebe's museum in her favorite color, sea foam.

Next time, my elder birthday AND my journey comes to an end. Next time will be the last time you hear from me, as I'm an Immortal now. That's right folks! Second Immortal coming up!!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #371 on: February 23, 2012, 08:22:22 PM »
I've learned a trick for the disappearing from inventory trick!  Use moveObjects and dont put it on the wall.  Just put it in the air and then put it in the wall from buy mode, they never disappear! At least they haven't so far.  It's worth a try!

Great update and Welcome little phoebe!  I'm watching Charmed for the first time ever when I get the chance and it's all because of your story really. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #372 on: February 23, 2012, 09:57:05 PM »
Thanks Rica! I will try that next time! Is there any way to "conjure" back the missing ones? I mean I know they weren't important, but it would be cool to have everyone's museum look the same, without the big gaps in between pics!!

That is so awesome! You will love it! Glad I inspired you! It's really the best show in the world!  ;D

loveSims

« Reply #373 on: February 23, 2012, 11:26:39 PM »
Welcome to the world Phoebe! Awesome update! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #374 on: February 23, 2012, 11:34:26 PM »
Thanks Louise! I'm sitting here debating whether to write the other update and post it now, or just open the game and play some more.  :-\ Lol I will probably, maybe end up doing the update, than playing some more. I cried as Pam ate Ambrosia. Hopefully that doesn't sound dumb, but I have never gotten a second Immortal. When Wyatt ate it, for me it was "been there-done that 4 times already!" But this was so special for me, watching Pam eat it. After she got done, I had Wyatt give her a hug, but I wish it could have been me hugging her and thanking her for everything she's accomplished!!

anything