Author Topic: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!  (Read 84095 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #270 on: December 25, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »
Thanks Louise and Kattiq! I think so too. In fact, I'm hoping they are done by next Christmas lol but if not, I think a picture with the mortals that lost their lives giving them immortality is a good idea.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2011, 12:13:06 PM »
I haven't really spent much time playing but I have been thinking about them. If thinking was playing, I'd be done by now haha. Anyways, my thought is simple. I play in SV without lag, so why not move them to SV? I would definitely take all the paintings and stuff off the walls and put every sculpture in family inventory, but I'm wondering about Laurel and Jon. I'll bring their gravestones with them, but will Laurel still be Pam's mom?

I guess like Thomas said about UC there is only one way to find out. I'll save before I move them so if there is any problems I can go back if necessary. I've already moved the cats out, but I also saved them before I did so when I get a new card I can just get them back like that. Just thought I'd let you guys know how it's going on the lagging issue. Also another thought, does the cheat make me know everyone cause lag? After Wyatt got his friendships and ate Ambrosia, I did that so I'd know when anyone in town died, and I was thinking maybe he knows too many sims.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #272 on: December 31, 2011, 01:58:08 PM »
If you don't get lag in Sunset valley move them there! Corny is there lol! I don't know what will happen with Laurel sorry. I've read somewhere that Riverview can lag sometimes. The cheat let me know everyone can cause lag because of all the relationships. Happy new year!!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #273 on: December 31, 2011, 03:56:35 PM »
I'm going too. I know, Morty and Chris are too.  ;D Well, we all know who Pam's mom is so even if it doesn't show, we'll know. This will probably destroy their memories to though right? Darn, I don't really want to wipe out their memories but I'm at the end of my patience with it and this is the last resort. On the technical help board, the only thing that was suggested that I refuse to try is what we're not allowed to talk about here. Never used them, never going too. Ok, maybe I won't use that cheat again, but I like knowing the whole town lol. Happy New Year to you and everyone else too!! Have a safe and wonderful holiday!

loveSims

« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »
I'm almost sure they don't lose the memories. ;)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2012, 02:10:48 AM »
I hope not. I just got rid of the sims folder and created a new one for them. Than I went to the store and only downloaded items I know for a fact they use, and figure if there is anything missing, I'll just use whatever they give me as a default item. Installing them now and when that gets done, I'll be moving them. I've already thought of an awesome reason for their move.  ;D

loveSims

« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2012, 04:28:58 AM »
Woot! Can't wait Esther ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #277 on: January 02, 2012, 12:16:54 PM »
Thanks Louise. Yesterday the bulb blew out in my room and we don't have any more. That's my excuse for what happened anyways.  ;D I know I put the newly saved Halliwell's into the library of the new folder, but when I got to SV they weren't there, so I played a new one for several hours lol.  Now that it's light out and I can see, I'm going to check the new one and see what went wrong.

loveSims

« Reply #278 on: January 02, 2012, 02:58:35 PM »
Lol Ester! I hope they are in there somewhere... ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2012, 06:18:36 PM »
Woo! I hope everything works out with the move and the lagging quits! I'm afraid of what will happen to my family once they get up there in numbers and file sizes... I don't want to have to wait 45 minutes to hours for the game to load.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #280 on: January 03, 2012, 03:16:15 AM »
Thanks girls. I know what you mean! This is weird. I had moved them in RV to a smaller empty lot, put Jon and Laurel's graves down before I saved. However, in the new SV, Pam's mom and Paige's grandmother is Queenie Landgraab, and Nancy is Pam's half-sister.  :o Also, worse than that, all the sculptures are melted. So I think I'm going to go back to RV, and put the sculptures out like the graves and try again. Wonder who will be Pam's mom next time??  ;D Thank you for being so patient with me. I deeply appreciate it.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #281 on: January 03, 2012, 05:34:13 AM »
Wait so in SV the game just generated a deceased sim to be Pam and Paige's relatives. Weird.  ;)
Hope you figure it out soon Esther, I think I'm ill with Halliwell withdrawal.
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #282 on: January 03, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »
Yes exactly. Second time around, Queenie is still mother and grandmother haha. Well, let the game say what it wants to, we all know Laurel Grisby Halliwell is her mother. Yikes, sorry about that, didn't mean to make anyone ill. I got their home mostly rebuilt, and that took forever, so hopefully tomorrow I'll start playing instead of building. Again, thank you all for being so patient with me and my computer. I didn't play any tonight just built but I'm so hoping the lag is gone and I can finally enjoy playing again. Hopefully, this will cure the withdrawals.  ;D

My baby turned into a teenager. Happy birthday Paige.

This picture brings a tear to my eye. My baby girl was the last lucky Halliwell to get her portrait done by mom.

And than she goes to her dad for her sculpture.

These are put into her museum.

Since we recently lost a painter, I've been thinking about asking Kelvin to start painting, but I'm not sure yet. Dad tutored Paige.

She went to her first day of high school with an A.

In case you didn't see it, I want to show you a close-up of Paige's teen portrait. She obviously has no skills, but she is thinking about sculpting. I wonder if that is because she recently became a saavy sculptor or because she's spent so much time downstairs with daddy?

She came home and did her homework.

Dad is still reviving deathflowers. As you can see, we got rid of the sprinklers. The lag is not much better.

Than Paige asked grandpa to teach her to drive. She was much worse at it than me. At least I didn't have any wrecks, while she turned right in front of an ice cream truck. Thankfully there was no damage to the car or her and dad.

After learning to drive, she started sculpting.

After her first skill point, she got a jub as a sculptor.

This is her very first brilliant piece.

That's it for this time. Next time, saying goodbye to our beloved cats.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #283 on: January 03, 2012, 10:21:28 PM »
Oh no, kitty demise will be sad.

The icecream truck crash made me laugh though :)
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

loveSims

« Reply #284 on: January 03, 2012, 11:26:48 PM »
The pic where she learn to drive is very fuinny lol! Great update. ;D

anything