Author Topic: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!  (Read 84091 times)

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
Re: The Halliwell Dynasty 5. Practice makes perfect!
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2011, 01:09:51 PM »
This was a very heart-felt update Esther, loved it! ;D I don't mind the sappiness at all, and I think you have a good excuse. Maybe the driver had a better view out of his sky-light?  ;D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2011, 04:52:23 PM »
Thanks loveSims and Simlish! Really? Cool! I cracked up when I saw her eating that. Hilarious. She didn't have no bad moodlets after eating either lol. She had the amazing meal one.  :o Yeah, I try not to do that, but I put myself in her shoes and since I've already lost my mom, the words just poured out. Thanks for understanding. Lol maybe he did! And maybe I shouldn't say any "spoilers" but Pam's version is even sappier lol. Of course, it's also not just about that, so I'm hoping the funny outweighs the sad.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2011, 01:40:00 AM »
I love that cat. Not only is she fun to be around, she looks hilarious too. Sometimes I wonder if she escaped from Mars.

As I'm sure everyone knows, there has not been a wedding on this lot for years. Even the wedding arch has been put into storage for years. Yet we keep getting baby gnomes!! This one is Nooboo 3.

I know there is a fence around our entire lot, but I don't want to take a chance in any of the stray animals eating my garden. I have worked for years on it, and no horses or anything is going to eat it if I can help it! So I fenced it in. Hopefully the fences keep them away.

Laurel got a call this morning from a neighbor, Constance Shelley. She said her cat had just had kittens and asked if she could come pick one up. We talked about it, and Precious is a girl, so we decided to go ahead and get a boy. It's still too young to have kittens of its own yet, but like babies, he won't be too young for to much longer.

I guess Constance's cat had twins! Here are both of the furry babies!

Laurel picked him up. His name is Decker, but we're thinking about changing it. Wow, if you think Precious looks odd, check out this kitten!!

Since she teleported to pick him up, they rode back home in the limo.

Here she is, bringing him home. Isn't he ummmm what's the word I'm looking for?? Under normal circumstances he would be adorable, but misshapen might be a better word. Or even deformed lol.

Once she got home and put him down, she went back to paint. Precious enjoys looking at Pam's art the right way, but for some reason, she enjoys Laurel's from behind. Weird lol.

Next time is a very special party for my darling daughter.

Esther's words:
I wanted to include the party/meat market in this update, but I think it would go over 20 pics, so I decided to do 2 separate updates. The meat market will be up very soon and since I just quit the game, it will be the last time I play this file for a couple days so it will give people longer to vote for who they want. Since Pam is not a character in Charmed, the name will be left the same. The things that will be changed are color, traits and eyes. The last Dynasty, some people didn't get to vote because of living in opposite time zones, so I'm hoping that this time I will give enough time so everyone's vote will be counted.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2011, 01:57:06 AM »
Laurel painted Pam's portrait and I took her pic which was put in her room.

After that was done, I arranged a special party for Pam.

Our first potential husband is Jeffrey Bowden. He is a loser that loves the outdoors. He is also handy with a green thumb. He is also a repair technician.

Next up is Kelvin Alvarado. He's very enthusiastic about vehicles, and flirty. He also has commitment issues and is a workaholic mixologist.

Than we have Jacques Brinson. He's a repoman so his evil, inappropriate nature makes that an easy job I'm sure. Plus he's un-flirty. If he is the winner, thank goodness for modify traits. (An awesome cheat. What, you're surprised I cheat?) ;D

There is also Ervin Bentley. He's a pizza guy who is a perfectionist, neurotic plus insane. Now I know why I haven't ordered pizza ever.

Than last and probably least is Duncan Bagley. Why I say probably least is right now he is in a relationship with Marisol Lobos. I want Pam's relationship's stats to be like mine. Total number is 1. Even though it still doesn't say eternally faithful, Laurel and I know we both have been. Duncan's very neurotic and a loner. He's also a big couch potato so maybe it's good he's not really available!

After the introducing ourselves and finding out about all the potential spouses, we danced the rest of the party. Dancing with Laurel was so awesome. I only invited 5 guys cause if there is to many people, it's hard talking to each and everyone individually. As you can see though, there were paparazzi there.

After the party and everything was cleaned up, I started tutoring Pam in photography. She is so beautiful, and I love the look on her face while she's listening to me.

Precious the cat is learning hunting.

She also like bragging about the beautiful lot she lives in, to a raccoon.

That's it for this time! I know the decision on the best spouse for Pam is in good hands.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2011, 03:02:09 AM »
Great updates!
I say choose the guy with the best genetics and edit his traits. :D
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

loveSims

« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2011, 03:41:29 AM »
Great updates Esther! I like your humor about the silly graphic card :DI say take a spouse with the best skills and body type. Facial features are no big deal with edit in cas cheat lol! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »
Thanks Sophie and loveSims! So that's 2 votes for whoever I choose? Lol not used to that one! Normally my readers make the choice! Ah well lol. Also, my dad had an awesome sense of humor. He could make a joke out of anything, and I kinda picked that up. Pets handed me a lemon, and I made lemonade.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2011, 09:35:16 PM »
Great update! Your deformed kitties are great ;D I say pick the one with the best looks and change his traits! ;D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2011, 11:43:50 PM »
Just caught up with the Halliwell's. I'm glad I'm not the only writer that incorporates the glitches into the story. At first though I thought the cat was bending that way. I was going to remark on how flexible it was. :P

loveSims

« Reply #159 on: October 27, 2011, 08:01:05 AM »
Esther I look at them again. I think Kevin he can make Pam some awesome drinks! :P

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2011, 03:37:24 PM »
I love this Esther. Yay for Kitties  ;D.
Can't wait to read more.
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: October 28, 2011, 12:43:18 AM »
Thanks Simlish, Nicky, loveSims and ClaCla! When I first noticed it, I was going to leave shots of her out, but than I thought it's not Precious's fault so why exclude her for something she had no control over? I wish she was just really flexible lol but if that's all it was it probably wouldn't be as humorous haha. I love cats so they will be throughout the whole Dynasty!  ;D And hopefully next month sometime, you guys can see the cats the way cats are supposed to look lol. Right now we have 1 vote for Kelvin, so probably tomorrow or the next day I will open the forums, see if any new votes were cast but if not, Pam and Kelvin will be getting married. Wow lol I just made a big typo. I fixed it of course, but the first time I wrote that statement, I said Patty and Kelvin will be married. Obviously my mind is in the past.  ;D

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2011, 03:07:07 AM »
Make that 2 votes for Kelvin  :D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2011, 06:01:45 PM »
Thanks ClaCla! 2 votes for Kelvin! My birthday is Tuesday and a friend of mine's birthday is today, so we are having a party, so you guys can still get your votes in! Tomorrow will be the earliest I open the game.  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2011, 08:50:28 PM »
Sorry to double-post, but after last night, I don't feel so good lol. I'm not going to be playing sims right now.Thanks to everyone who reads and comments, and thanks to everyone who reads and doesn't comment. Hopefully tomorrow I won't have this headache and I'll be able to focus on the sims.  :D

anything