Author Topic: Ghostly question.  (Read 4467 times)

Leto85

Ghostly question.
« on: August 19, 2011, 03:53:37 PM »
I got this message today about one of my many dead ghost sims:

'The ghost of Eveline Skills has finally lost her grip on the mortal realm. She may leave the Netherworld occasionally to visit, but cannot be restored.'

What does that mean? I first was linking Netherworld with Netherland, for some odd reason. But that was probably not the case.
Is it that my sim can not bring this ghost back to life? Why? Is it when the ghost doesn't have any living friends in the world anymore?

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Re: Ghostly question.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 09:01:26 PM »
Well all ghosts return to the Netherworld, but I have heard you can bring them back you just have to wait awhile. The only surefire way to keep them out of the Netherworld is Ambrosia and/or Death Flowers. You could always see if a Death Flower would work at keeping them from going back.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 09:07:58 PM »
When that message it's because a ghost's "lifespan" is over after you resurrected him using that opp (sorry forgot the name) they don't actually die, because the grim doesn't show up, they just return to their tomb, so deathflower won't help, they will just show only at nigh like usal ghosts, don't know if you can actually re-resurrect them,
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Leto85

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 04:04:19 AM »
When that message it's because a ghost's "lifespan" is over after you resurrected him using that opp (sorry forgot the name) they don't actually die, because the grim doesn't show up, they just return to their tomb, so deathflower won't help, they will just show only at nigh like usal ghosts, don't know if you can actually re-resurrect them,

Yeah, the message said 'no', though I really hope I have interpretended that wrong. Maybe it's like double layered meaning in English, I don't know. Though hope so.

anything