Author Topic: A few questions...  (Read 2061 times)

Offline AStephens1971

• Nooboo
A few questions...
« on: August 18, 2011, 12:47:23 AM »
I have some Sims who I would like to band together to run a home nectary... "Jessie" has the "Bottomless Nectar Cellar" want, and "Michelle" has the "Perfect Garden" want...

As far as the nectar cellar want, I was just wondering... I know there's a lot, "Swampy," in Twinbrook, that has a basement/cellar, but it seems a bit small (I eventually would like them to have three kids, first boy/girl twins, and then another girl)... I only have the base game, Ambitions, and World Adventures... would there be any lots in the Lots/Houses bin with a cellar that could accommodate five people?  ???

Also (this is basically a WA question), is there any particular order I should let Jessie and Michelle go to the various locations, knowing all they want is to build up their potential home nectary? I don't particulary care for adventuring, but I can if I have to (for visa expansion)...from what I've figured out, the "order" appears to be: Shang Simla, Al Simhara, and Champs les Sims (when I've gone to the latter two and tried adventuring, they both seem to require things from the former...)

CarlosLordofTacos

Re: A few questions...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 07:30:19 AM »
As far as the nectar cellar want, I was just wondering... I know there's a lot, "Swampy," in Twinbrook, that has a basement/cellar, but it seems a bit small (I eventually would like them to have three kids, first boy/girl twins, and then another girl)... I only have the base game, Ambitions, and World Adventures... would there be any lots in the Lots/Houses bin with a cellar that could accommodate five people?  ???

I'm going to say no, you would have to build one yourself or get someone else to build it for you. Might I recommend you try the Building and Construction Requests Thread?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 07:34:36 AM »
Champ Les Sims is the most sensible for the first trip, that is where you will get the Nectar Machine, Racks, Books and all the French Grapes. There are not that many other Fruits in Egypt, theres more in Shang Simla. So I would vote Champ Les Sims, Shang Simla and then Al Simhara. There are Lots that can accomodate 5 people in the Bin but with basements, I don't know. As Carlos suggested you could Request your own House with a Nectar Cellar in our Requests Thread, then it will get built by Members here. You'd have to put more details of the House in though in that thread.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 06:57:34 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, AStephens1971.

Would you mind changing the title of this topic to something more specific.  The current one is rather vague and won't be easily found by people who are browsing to help.  You can use Modify on the first post to change it.  Thanks very much.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything