Author Topic: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Graveyard  (Read 18554 times)

loveSims

Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 5: 2 New Adults, 2 New Children
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2011, 09:50:34 AM »
Congrats for all the birthdays! Zane's crosseyed pic is very funny hehe. You realy know how to dress your sims :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2011, 10:09:27 AM »
The kids are so cute! And Gogo, yours have to be the most fashionable sims around! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2011, 06:25:15 PM »
Congrats for all the birthdays! Zane's crosseyed pic is very funny hehe. You realy know how to dress your sims :)
Thank you! Zane is just a little cutie!
The kids are so cute! And Gogo, yours have to be the most fashionable sims around! :D
Thank you!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 6:Requirements and Birthdays
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2011, 10:25:16 PM »
Chapter 6: Requirements and Birthdays
My little Charlie Zlare is now not so little. He celebrated his Birthday.

Connor also celebrated his Adult Birthday.

Connor has been fishing and gardening, a lot. He’s even found a Gnome! We named it Chicken.

I’ve been heading to parties and my main activity is ‘borrowing’. I made a few thousand from the Landgraabs.

Agnes and I have been working very hard to create 15 Paintings for the Town Hall. While painting them I supermaxed Painting!

Soon enough we had the paintings and off I went to City Hall. They loved them and gave me over $50,000! Both Adam and Connor had completed their Lifetime Wish of Swimming in Cash!

We spent this money on buying my properties. We bought the Bookstore and Stoney Falls. After a quick remodel, the Falls were worth enough to be a Level 3 Property. Here take a look:

I finally earned enough points to get my last LTR, a Food Replicator!

Zane and I have been working on our relationship. After a talk and pillow fight we were Best Friends!

Now we have a Birthday Bash! It was a Friday morning, really early morning. Zane blew out the candles for his Teen Birthday.

And while we are about to get our cake, Agnes’ stove goes on fire!  She is the only allowed in there and had to clean it all up! We all lined up for cake afterwards.

Here’s Zane after he got new clothes. He dyed his hair to the same colour as mine!

Zane and Connor worked together to harvest the garden and then Zane went to the library to read about Gardening.

The next day it was Ayla’s Birthday. We threw a party for her.

She dyed her hair as well and her first activity was cooking a meal. She gained a key into the kitchen.

Zane went out and got himself a job. He’s now a Gardener. He sold the fruit and vegies he and Connor had harvested and boosted to Level 5 of his Career!

Author’s Note: The Gnome is called Chicken as my cousin was around and I asked him what to name it and he said Chicken.

loveSims

Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 6:Requirements and Birthdays
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2011, 08:05:16 AM »
Stoney falls look amazing! Great update :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 7
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2011, 07:06:37 PM »
Chapter 7:Birthdays and Teenage Love
Very soon after Ayla’s Birthday I took her into the kitchen. We talked for a bit and I told her about Prom and asked her to it. She accepted!

Afterwards, I gave her a hug and some flowers before asking her out on a date.

We headed down to the local park where the family couldn’t see us. We watched the stars and shared our first kiss.

Back at home the next day, Agnes celebrated her birthday!

She dyed her hair back to the blonde and had Mum help her choose clothes.

Soon enough it was time for prom! Neither Ayla nor I won Prom King or Queen but I asked her to go steady and she said yes! We always jammed out doing the Chicken Dance!

Charlie’s Birthday came around really quick. We celebrated in the morning so he’d miss school.

After getting a makeover, he started doing star jumps in front of the TV.

Mum completed the last painting she needed to sell to upgrade to Level 10 of her career! After selling it, she started working on her Sculpting Skill.

Speaking of Sculpting, Adam has made this little guy. We named it Sculpto!

Charlie went out for a little jog and when he returned he was rewarded with a new gym! He’s the only one allowed in it.

Before I go off to School, let’s talk about Agnes. She found this meteorite down at the Family Falls and has been talking to all the chefs.

Apparently Mum now loves Molly French because she taught Agnes Ambrosia!

Author’s Note: Thank you!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 7:Birthdays and Teenage Love
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2011, 04:47:52 PM »
I like the gym, and how you locked it up, very cool looking!

I'm glad your dynasty is still going well :D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2011, 07:59:08 PM »
I like the gym, and how you locked it up, very cool looking!

I'm glad your dynasty is still going well :D
Thanks Juxt! I haven't been playing this guys much as I've been playing my Legacy, DecaDynasty and playing around with Pets but I am playing now and should be able to update by next Sunday.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2011, 05:43:45 PM »
I've exceeded my bandwidth on Photobucket and need to 'Go Pro'. Until then the photos from this story and all my other's will have this:
I'll try to have this fixed ASAP. Once I fix this I'll try to get enough pictures for an update.
EDIT:I think this is now fixed as the photos have gone back to normal.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 8:Weekend Skilling
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2011, 03:50:02 AM »
Chapter 8:Weekend Skilling
The weekend had finally come! The teens were in bliss! It wasn’t long before they would age up so they loved their teen hood while they had it!
I ended up deciding to create a new look. I get a new everyday, formal, sleepwear and hairstyle but I’m still the same me.

To us, the weekend is for mad skilling! I’ve already completed most of my requirements with only Best Friends and Opportunities to go! In the background of this picture of me skilling, you can see three gnomes. Cosmos is the newest addition and loves hanging with Chicken and Sculpta.

Zane spent his time in the garden with Connor. Connor usually does one side of the garden while Zane the other and once they complete their side, they go help with the other! Zane only gardens on weekends though. Zane also picked the first Life Fruit! He doesn’t know the importance of it yet but we’ve sneaked in ideas through his school years.

Agnes and Adam are also usually out sculpting with me. Except, Agnes is more painting and sometimes photographing.

Charlie locks himself in the gym and spends hours running! He can get really tired afterwards though. He tells me every so often about how he wishes to go adventuring when he becomes older.

Ayla is either cooking us a beautiful meal or down at the library reading. Zane sometimes joins her too! She was got a passion for cooking and wants to be a chef like her mother. She also sometimes spends time painting.

Now that we are done with the skilling, let’s talk about the family.
Ayla and Zane go on at least on date every few days and love every moment.

Charlie spends his time cleaning the house while Adam and I decided to become friends. Soon enough we are actually best friends! Charlie also thinks that the house needs to be cleaned at least twice a week!

Zane is the first to buy an ice-cream from the truck that’s usually parked outside the house. He quickly (and slobbishly) starts eating it.

Connor catches around 4 Deathfish! Although they aren’t very big, Agnes decided to use one.

She creates the first Ambrosia meal. She knows that there’s still a week before I age up and I still have requirements. Hopefully she will be here for the day.

Author's Note: I was wondering wat everyone thinks about which instrument Zoey should play. I'm thinking piano or guitar but I'm not entirely sure.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2011, 01:16:35 PM »
I vote piano. She looks like a piano type of person.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2011, 03:08:39 PM »
That is a whole load of skilling! ;D I vote Piano, too. :) Great update!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2011, 03:15:50 PM »
Thanks guys! I first thought guitar, then my brother suggested bass and now I'm thinking piano.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 9:The Final Joint Birthdays
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2011, 04:45:57 AM »
Chapter 9: The Final Joint Birthdays
The gnomes are always on the move. They’ve recently played in the sprinklers. Cosmos, though, decided to sit out.

We all play video games during our week at least once or twice. It’s either the kids, or the Adults. It’s great for Zane and I to increase our relationships.

Ayla’s been painting again. She creates paintings that aren’t worth much but she is still learning.

The kids always have an Adult watching them do their homework. Usually Adam as he just comes home from work at that time. Agnes sometimes reads a recipe book and helps Adam.

I usually can’t as I’ve been working hard on Sculpting. I’ve already maxed it and need around 15 more Ice Sculptures to make them never melt!

It wasn’t long before we had to celebrate Adam and Zane’s’ Birthday. Zane went first as he is the heir.

Next came Adam. Funny enough they share the same favourite colour!

Here they are after some hair dye, hair cut and a trip to the clothes shop.

Zane straight away heads out into the garden. He’s going to build a new garden soon that can hold more plants.

In less than one day, Ayla and I got to celebrate our birthday. The whole family were on the dance floor while I was talking to Blair Wainwright. Zane was also gardening but came just in time for...

Ayla’s Birthday! I let her go first as Zane needed to be here. He came half way through Ayla blowing out the candles.

Next up, was me! I was soon to be Immortal. I hoped it would go smoothly.

Once we got home, Ayla and I got a fantastic new wardrobe and Ayla got her old hairstyle back.

The Young Adults Graduation was the next day. Ayla was voted Most Artistic and Valedictorian and Zane is the Class Clown! He does have a very good sense of humour.

Now, Portrait, check. Sculpture, check. Photograph, check. Friends, almost. Now for the hard part, breaking it to the kids.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 9:The Final Joint Birthdays
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2011, 06:07:51 AM »
Oooh, I can't wait! You#'re making me want to start a Dynasty - if it wasn't for the normal lifespan and the no-cheats rule! :P