Author Topic: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Graveyard  (Read 18543 times)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-A New Zlare
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »
Zoey Zlare, Zane Zlare, I see a pattern here!! One of my friend's would fit that pattern too lol.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »
Wow, lucky you got a Camera. I spent my Shannons whole YA looking for one and found it two days before her Birthday! Welcome Zane!  ;D
I know! I was so exciting when I found that camera! Although, I'm not very good at getting Sims to max Photography... Thanks.

Zoey Zlare, Zane Zlare, I see a pattern here!! One of my friend's would fit that pattern too lol.
What's the pattern? Haha. I've written down the 8 names and it took me awile to find one or two of them.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2011, 06:30:24 PM »
I know! I was so exciting when I found that camera! Although, I'm not very good at getting Sims to max Photography... Thanks.

Photography is the easiest, as long as you don't mind spending about two/three days playing only the Photographer. They can max it in that amount of time. It might be easier with a MM if you have one though.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2011, 06:32:22 PM »
Photography is the easiest, as long as you don't mind spending about two/three days playing only the Photographer. They can max it in that amount of time. It might be easier with a MM if you have one though.  :)
And I don't. I spent Zoey's LTHP on the Inheritance. Saved the house!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 05:21:41 PM »
Aww, welcome Zane! Awesome update! :D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-A New Crumplebottom
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2011, 07:21:28 AM »
Chapter 4.3: A New Crumplebottom
Paint, paint, paint! If I’m not caring for Zane, I’m painting. Sometimes I just wish Chirsten could get her family out herself! Getting the 8 keys will be hard!

Connor is a sweetheart, always gardening or fishing. He’s always getting new ingredients for Agnes to use in her dishes. He also always has time to spend with his favourite thing in life, Zane.

Agnes and I have a great relationship. We’ve been watching the Kids Channel together recently. It really has cute shows!

Agnes was just about to dig into her spaghetti when she knew the baby was coming. Adam was quick to act to took Agnes to the hospital straight away.

Wondering why I didn’t go? Well, I was out doing some sneaky business... Do you think the Wolffs’ will want their car back?

Agnes came home with Adam and Ayla. She was one happy mother!!

Next Time: How will Avril’s and Zane’s birthday go?
Author’s Note: Zoey’s Immortal Pieces are looking good. All she needs is her sculpture and I don’t think it will happen as Adam is a slow learner...

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-A New Crumplebottom
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 01:27:52 AM »
I've decided to upload Zoey to the Swap Shop. Here she is!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Another Zlare
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2011, 02:32:17 AM »
Chapter 4.6: Another Zlare
The main daily activity of this family is, Skilling. We each do it in different places and learn different skills. Adam works on his sculpting in the backyard. He has maxed it and can nearly make his ice sculptures never melt!

Connor is either out in the garden or fishing in the local pond(s). He a fantastic fisher and has maxed out Gardening.

Agnes heads down to the library, using the stove or hangs with Adam outside but instead of Sculpting, Painting. She’s maxed out Cooking and is working on her Photography and Painting.

While I live the life of a Painter. I can’t wait until I max my career and Supermax my Skill. I’ve maxed Painting and completed one challenge. I’ve also completed an opportunity and I’m working on my second!

Agnes decided it was time for a new look. Do you like it?

It was my little Zlare’s Birthday and we threw a party! Connor brought him to the cake but I gave him the new clothes he needed.

I had been feeling extremely sick and couldn’t help vomiting.

The next day it was Ayla’s Birthday. A party wasn’t thrown as Agnes and Adam are loners by heart. Adam took her to the cake and Agnes gave her the clothes she needed.

We had a beautiful chow down on cake together.

I soon found out why I was so sick. I was pregnant, again!

So it all started the mass toddler skill learning! We all worked on potty training but we don’t need to see that... Adam and Connor were the ones to teach talking.

Agnes and I were on walking. We actually did it at the same time!

And later I nearly broke down in pain. He was coming! I rushed to the hospital and returned with the little Athletic and Disciplined, Charlie Zlare.

Author’s Note: Sadly, Zane doesn’t have Zoey’s beautiful hair colour but I’m still a happy chappy!

loveSims

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2011, 07:31:32 AM »
Congrats on all the nooboos! Agnes look very pretty. I like all the pienk in your house and you dress the little ones so cute!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2011, 07:34:01 AM »
Congrats on all the nooboos! Agnes look very pretty. I like all the pienk in your house and you dress the little ones so cute!

Thanks you! Agnes is very pretty! Although her portrait doesn't think the same way... She looks really old and wrinkly in the portrait! The pink is really nice. The cute little toddlers may have their clothes uploaded in one of my next clothing sets...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2011, 10:55:52 AM »
I like all the pienk in your house and you dress the little ones so cute!

That's what I was going to say! xD Lovely update, Gogo!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2011, 11:25:35 AM »
Awesome update Gogo!   Happy Birthday to Ayla & Zane! (love that name by the way) And big Rica welcome to baby Charlie. 

I love what you've done with the house and all the new patterns you've done recently.  Great job! *confetti*   Now if only we could do something about Cycl0n3 Adam's legs.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2011, 07:25:27 PM »
That's what I was going to say! xD Lovely update, Gogo!
Thank you Fez!
Awesome update Gogo!   Happy Birthday to Ayla & Zane! (love that name by the way) And big Rica welcome to baby Charlie. 

I love what you've done with the house and all the new patterns you've done recently.  Great job! *confetti*   Now if only we could do something about Cycl0n3 Adam's legs.
Thank you! Which name do you love? Zane or Ayla?  I only recently noticed his legs... Hopefully Ayla won't get them. Thank you again!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2011, 07:45:00 PM »
Both!  But I'm partial to Zane.  Not sure why.  It might have something to do with the guy named Zane on that show Eureka.  Mm.  he's fine.  Back to topic: I've got my fingers crossed that Ayla gets Aggie's legs.. or at least looks good in long skirts!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Chapter 5
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2011, 07:20:52 AM »
Chapter 5: 2 New Children, 2 New Adults
Little Charlie had his Birthday. We didn’t throw a party for the little guy as he is too cute to show off.

Here he is after we took him the stylist.

Agnes and I went to Agnes’ sister’s party. While Agnes took photos, I stole a few things and pretended not to be suspicious by reading my Photography Book.

Soon we had Adam’s and Zane’s Birthday. We threw a party for the duo and Adam went up to the cake first.

Later on Connor took Zane to have his share of the cake.

He looks really cute cross-eyed!

He’s got Connor’s eye colour and hair and not really sure what he’s got from me. I know Charlie has my eye colour.

Later that night Adam was able to sculpt me! He had been working so hard to reach that level!

Here is my Museum so far. Don’t I look cute?

Well, Adam sculpted me just in time as the next day it was Ayla and my birthday! I went up for the cake first.

And Ayla soon followed but caused Agnes to be late for work.

Here she is after Adam and I gave her a new look. (Agnes couldn’t as she was at work)

The kids have been earning their keep. Zane gives Charlie his bottles and Ayla makes us delicious Muffins! I’m actually going to go have one now!

Author’s Note: Currently I’m not quite sure whose legs Ayla’s got. Rica, I love both names too!