Author Topic: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-Graveyard  (Read 18550 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-New Chapter
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 02:59:05 AM »
It's Cyclon3! I think he cleans up good, was it Pam who did him in the Makeover thread? Anyway, love the Dynasty!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »
Interesting pick! I never would have guessed Agnes would whisk Cyclon3 Sw0rd off his feet! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing their upcoming home.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 05:34:34 PM »
It's Cyclon3! I think he cleans up good, was it Pam who did him in the Makeover thread? Anyway, love the Dynasty!  :D
Thanks! He does clean up good and I'll show the pics next chapter.
Interesting pick! I never would have guessed Agnes would whisk Cyclon3 Sw0rd off his feet! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing their upcoming home.
I wanting someone a bit different, but still would give good genetics.
Thanks.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 08:53:09 PM »
Chapter 3: A Cycl0n3 of a House
Agnes chose Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. Agnes thought he would be the perfect man for her. Although there was one problem, the name. Agnes first decided the Cycl0n3 needed new clothes, before the construction of the house began.

The house has built rather fast, but we ran out of money for landscaping. Let me walk you through it. The art studio is outside as we had a shortage of space indoors!

Now the entryway. A beautiful ice sculpture greets you with a backdrop of a wooden sculpture.

Here’s the kitchen/dining area. Agnes is the only one allowed inside the area with the stove.

The Living Room was made sure to have luxurious couches and bookshelves.

Here’s the master bedroom. This is where Connor and I sleep.

Upstairs we have an open area and a few bedrooms. Agnes and Cycl0n3 occupy one. The nursery is also downstairs but is currently empty.

And that ends the tour. We all gathered around the dining table to share our first meal together and cooked by Agnes.

Agnes and I then went off to paint. My Supermax Skill will be painting, so I will be painting like there’s no tomorrow!

Connor went off to visit his new garden. He’s found a new passion.

Agnes was able to convince Cycl0n3 to change his name to Adam. After he changed his name he broke onto the floor. He was really tired!

Agnes and I both know the next generation should be coming around soon. So we convinced Adam and Connor to help out.

I think I’m going to be sick. *rushes off to bathroom*

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 02:47:46 AM »
I love your dynasty house, pink may not be my favorite color, but you really did an awesome job with all of your interior decorating, the care you put into it really shows.

Adam is a much better name for Cycl0n3, did he take Agnes' last name or is he Adam Sw0rd?
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 02:56:36 AM »
I love your dynasty house, pink may not be my favorite color, but you really did an awesome job with all of your interior decorating, the care you put into it really shows.

Adam is a much better name for Cycl0n3, did he take Agnes' last name or is he Adam Sw0rd?
Thanks heaps! My brother thinks there is too much pink. I was definitely not having an Agnes Sw0rd! They're Crumplebottoms.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »
I really love the house! You look at the outside and it's like "Oh this home will be really regal and boring" then you go inside and it's pink and modern!!
I like how the laundry room is a part of the kitchen.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 05:36:58 PM »
I really love the house! You look at the outside and it's like "Oh this home will be really regal and boring" then you go inside and it's pink and modern!!
I like how the laundry room is a part of the kitchen.
Thanks Star! I didn't want to make an extra room and it was easier to do that than have extra counters to put extras things on!  ;)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 06:36:36 PM »
Thanks Star! I didn't want to make an extra room and it was easier to do that than have extra counters to put extras things on!  ;)
I actually see a lot of houses built like that, with the laundry room in the kitchen. (though it's not as common in the U.S)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 03:19:06 PM »
In the UK a lot of people have Washing Machines under counters in the Kitchens. Ours is in a Utility off the Kitchen which also has Counters and has the bigger Kitchen Equipment that isn't used often. I love the house even if I am not a fan of pink Gogo!  :D Are you doing it like Pam and changing the colours each Generation?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 04:29:56 PM »
In the UK a lot of people have Washing Machines under counters in the Kitchens. Ours is in a Utility off the Kitchen which also has Counters and has the bigger Kitchen Equipment that isn't used often. I love the house even if I am not a fan of pink Gogo!  :D Are you doing it like Pam and changing the colours each Generation?
Thanks! I'm going to but not only Pam has done it. Katluvr and a few other people have.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 04:36:52 PM »
Thanks! I'm going to but not only Pam has done it. Katluvr and a few other people have.

I know, Pam was the first to spring to mind because Pink just reminds me of Bubblegum.  ;)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 04:58:43 PM »
Great house Gogo! I like the color pink so it's pretty much right up my alley. ;D

Also really love Cycl0n3's Adam's makeover, very nice. Awesome job overall!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-A New Zlare
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2011, 04:04:25 AM »
Chapter 4: A New Zlare
As I said before, I was very sick. Connor thought it might be signs of pregnancy, I though Agnes had fed me some stale food. One of us was right.

Agnes woke up during the middle of the night with a startle. She started cheered and began to sparkle. She was having her Adult Birthday.

Connor and Adam have found new hobbies. Connor enjoys fishing after he finishes his daily gardening while Adam, he sculpts, a lot!

Agnes still loves her painting! I was even able to get her to paint a portrait of me!

I froze before I went on my daily trip to the Consignment Store. I was pregnant! Connor was right.

My first reaction was to rush off to the Consignment Store. It was nearly closing time. It was a good thing I got there as they were selling a camera and a Photography Book!

Once I arrived home, I excitedly told Connor the news. He was more excited than me!

I gave Agnes the Photography Book and Camera. She’s going to try and max it soon before she passes it to me.

Agnes was off to her first day of work. On her way home, she knew that she was pregnant too!

Criminals are all over Sunset Valley today, and it was only a chance that we had the alarm installed recently.

Connor was the first to wake up and saw the criminal being destroyed by the policewoman!

Haha. Now back onto me, I was painting a portrait of my Connor, when my water had broken!

Connor was out fishing and Adam was sculpting outside. Agnes had just come in and helped me get to hospital. It’s not every day you see two pregnant ladies walking into the hospital so one of them can have a child!

Meet the newest Zlare: Zane.

Author’s Note: Thanks Chronic!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Zlare Immortal Dynasty-A New Zlare
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2011, 04:30:30 AM »
Wow, lucky you got a Camera. I spent my Shannons whole YA looking for one and found it two days before her Birthday! Welcome Zane!  ;D

anything