Author Topic: Seasons of Change - Four Haikus  (Read 25498 times)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
Re: Seasons of Change - Do Unto Others
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2011, 10:11:54 PM »
I've missed this story. Wonderful gift, Agnes! (and here I go, talking to the sims in other people's computers...)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Seasons of Change - The Dog Days are Over
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2011, 11:38:04 PM »
Week Two, Day Two - The Dog Days are Over

When Eliot returned home from his intervention with Agnes, he found Terra ferociously hugging (squeezing) a Pomeranian puppy. He looked over at his heavily pregnant wife with surprise in his eyes. She began to explain...

"Terra and I woke up to find you gone. Since you're the cook, I just poured myself a bowl of cereal and fed Terra her baby food. Once we finished eating, I decided to teach her to talk."

"Sounds like a pleasant day. What was her first word, love?"

"Doggie."

Eliot opened his mouth wide but then began to laugh hysterically. Meg smiled as she said,

"So I thought this occasion should be marked by such. We drove over to the pet store to pick up this adorable puppy, Razzie. We also purchased a food bowl, a chew toy, and a..."

"What else did you get?"

"Ummm... A dog bed. But I think my labor is starting. We are going to have our babies!"

In birth order:

SUMMER
Juno Coral Seaton Wolff
Traits: Athletic, Slob
Lifetime Wish: Not Chosen Yet
Favorites: Hamburgers, Hip Hop, Red
Voice: Unknown
Sign: Cancer

AUTUMN
Crisanta Ash Crimson Wolff
Traits: Genius, Grumpy
Favorites: Hot Dogs, Soul, Lime
Sign: Gemini

WINTER
Lenore Soyala Whittaker Wolff
Traits: Good, Loner
Favorites: Egg Rolls, Indie, Sea Foam
Sign: Pisces
Check out my new story here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MightySiminatr

• Nooboo
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2011, 11:49:01 PM »
 ;D Finally we continue in this wonderful story. I really did miss and I am sure others here did too. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Good job!

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2012, 12:20:15 AM »
I've really missed this story! This is such a wonderful gift so close to the new year (on either side).

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2012, 12:26:26 AM »
Thanks! I titled it "The Dog Days are Over" because I've been in a bit of a depression lately. I think it's lifting, though.

I didn't think about it, but the arrival of the babies is a bit of a New Year's gift. :)

Kiko, you'll be seeing your house in Part 3.

How often to you guys think I should update this story?

loveSims

« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2012, 12:35:28 AM »
Congrats with the triplets! The doggie is so cute. I'm glad you feel better and write again. Update when you feel like it :)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2012, 03:37:09 AM »
Updates are best when you feel like you want to do them, that desire always shows itself in one's work I think, so don't rush or push yourself too hard, but know that we're looking forward to when you do feel like updating :D

That is a cute puppy, and I can't wait to see all the nooboo clothes! *confetti*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
Glad you are feeling well again :) and it is great to a great story back in you should update it at least twice a week :P I would say everyday but it would be too much we should have a limited dose of good things
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline sosobaggins

• Townie
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2012, 04:45:53 AM »
Great story, only stumbled across it last night. Can't wait for more.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2012, 05:29:07 PM »
 :D Thank you everyone. I'm sorry I didn't have an update yesterday, but I'm working on one for Monday. Monday is also my last day before I go back to school. I've decided to definitely update on Mondays, and I'll update on Fridays if I have time.

Congrats with the triplets! The doggie is so cute. I'm glad you feel better and write again. Update when you feel like it :)
I haven't played much since the triplets were born, but I can tell it will be a bit overwhelming. The puppy is a Pomeranian, and I hope the triplets will be even cuter. Thank you so much for encouraging me.

Updates are best when you feel like you want to do them, that desire always shows itself in one's work I think, so don't rush or push yourself too hard, but know that we're looking forward to when you do feel like updating :D

That is a cute puppy, and I can't wait to see all the nooboo clothes! *confetti*
I agree that most writers have better quality work when they desire to write. It's definitely true for me! I am looking forward to finishing this update, and I'm glad you're looking forward to it, too. Hehehe... The nooboo clothes should be quite adorable.

Glad you are feeling well again :) and it is great to a great story back in you should update it at least twice a week :P I would say everyday but it would be too much we should have a limited dose of good things
Thank you. I am feeling much better since my medications were last adjusted. I'll try to update at least once a week! Hopefully I'll be able to do it twice. ;)

Great story, only stumbled across it last night. Can't wait for more.
I am so glad to have a new reader in you, sosobaggins! Watch for an update soon.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Seasons of Change - Four Haikus
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2012, 06:20:35 PM »
Week Two, Day Two - Four Haikus

As Meg wrote in each child's baby book:

Terra May Verna
Soil of the brown earth
Fresh as springtime rain she seems
The newness at dawn

Juno Coral Seaton
Blue of the sea waves
Nestled atop jagged cliffs
An ocean below

Crisanta Ash Crimson
Falling leaves of trees
Golden in color she is
Speckled with deep red

Lenore Soyala Whittaker
Solstice of winter
Light without sorrow she brings
White as a snowflake

Offline MightySiminatr

• Nooboo
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2012, 08:04:57 PM »
You write very well whether it be haikus or a paragraph describing what your Sims went through during the day. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing what the next chapter is going to bring!

Offline MightySiminatr

• Nooboo
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2012, 08:54:14 PM »
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everyone,

I'm in a communcation with MissPlumbBob, the wonderful writer of this story, and she has asked me to inform all of you that her adapter for her laptop just broke, which means she can't get online at her house at all, or at least very often, I think she might have another computer but it's shared/used by her other family members mainly.

I don't know when she'll be able to post again, but she wanted me to tell you all so you won't think she had forgotten about the story, I assure you she hasn't.

Thank you all for your time and for encouraging her, I know she appreciates it.

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2012, 11:26:48 AM »
JUst found this story, and I'm really enjoying it. Sorry to hear MissPlumBob's been having such a tough time recently, I hope things look up for you and your computer soon!