Author Topic: Seasons of Change - Four Haikus  (Read 25540 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Seasons of Change - URGENT: See Author's Comment
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2011, 12:22:14 PM »
It's not a probleme, you have been posting updates like crazy this last couple of days, it will even be some rest for you
Good luck with you projects
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2011, 12:50:24 PM »
You deserve rest, it's true. Good luck with triplets! They're a pain in the neck to handle, and watching over all of them at the same time is hard. So... Good luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2011, 12:59:09 PM »
We understand. It's hard to balance both work and stories and simming for the stories and everything else in our lives! You've been doing brilliantly, so no need to apologize! :D
Absolutely no need to be embarrassed or something, Elizabeth. We all understand, I'm sure. Waiting for the update, and best of luck with everything. :)
It's not a probleme, you have been posting updates like crazy this last couple of days, it will even be some rest for you
Good luck with you projects
You deserve rest, it's true. Good luck with triplets! They're a pain in the neck to handle, and watching over all of them at the same time is hard. So... Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I am so blessed to be on a forum with such crazy amazing members!! I am glad everyone understands. I look forward to playing and writing this next three-part update, which (I hope) will have a part released on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. :D Please remember me with this finicial aid problem because it's pretty serious.  :-[ You can PM me if you want more details; it's a long story.

Until next time...

Meagan Elizabeth
Check out my new story here!

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2011, 09:54:25 PM »
Oooh, great story! I just read all the updates + comments. Can't wait for Sunday.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2011, 10:18:49 PM »
Oooh, great story! I just read all the updates + comments. Can't wait for Sunday.

Awwww... Sydney511, I honestly can't, either. :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2011, 11:12:22 PM »
I don't understand why you put "URGENT" in the title.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Lynley1248

• Occult
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2011, 11:17:55 PM »
Meagan,

Good luck with everything and I hope it all works out with your financial aid. I know how stressful that can be.

I am looking forward to the next update this weekend.  I know it will be great so it is worth waiting for. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2011, 11:31:51 PM »
I don't understand why you put "URGENT" in the title.

I see where you are coming from, Pam. I'll edit it now. :)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Seasons of Change - See Author's Comment (For Further Information)
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2011, 11:57:40 PM »
Thanks, Lynley. And I'll respond to your message with the pictures of the house (to be featured in this story) here, since it's relevant. Any expectation I had was blown out of the water. Kiko, I also feel the same about your interpretation(s) of my requests and suggestions. I am so proud to have inspired these houses, and I'll make sure to notify you the moment (that I think it would be appropriate) you can upload to the Swap Shop. :D (That's what my face looks like now.)

Readers, even if you're not fond of my writing style, I would encourage you to watch for these two houses in the Swap Shop because there aren't even words I can think of at the moment to adequately describe them. :D

I see where you are coming from, Pam. I'll edit it now. :)
Done, as you suggested. :)

EDIT: The reason the houses aren't already in the Swap Shop is because they could give away information. Otherwise known as SPOILERS!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Seasons of Change - Exclusive Teaser For Loyal Readers!
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »
Author's note: This one is especially for everyone who has read, commented, and given me advice on this story. I want to mention member [username hidden] for helping me develop ideas, as well as my boyfriend for always complimenting me on and proofreading my writing. Thanks so much for making me cry so many happy tears lately! TO MY "FANS".

Exclusive Teaser For Loyal Readers!

FROM THE SUNSET VALLEY LEDGER :

Meg and Eliot Wolff are pleased to announce that they recently chose the baby names and found out the genders of the triplets they expect any day now! They plan to name each baby one of the following names:

Crisanta Ash Crimson Wolff

Juno Coral Seaton Wolff

Lenore Soyala Whittaker Wolff

Also, since each baby will have three personal names, they decided to give Terra, who will become a child soon, an additional name. Terra's new name is:

Terra May Verna Wolff

As told to and written by: Reporter Victoria Andrews

P.S. - In case you are dying of suspense and can't stand to wait until Sunday, click HERE and search to discover the meanings of the names, make an educated guess about the genders, and learn more about the complete story theme. :D I want to recommend this site if you guys ever draw a blank when naming new Sims, whether (the Sims are) created in CAS or born in-game.

Meagan Elizabeth

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Seasons of Change - See Author's Comment (For Further Information)
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2011, 05:28:57 PM »
Ooh, very very intriguing. Don't keep us waiting for too long please. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2011, 05:32:29 PM »
Ooh, very very intriguing. Don't keep us waiting for too long please. ;)

Unless tomorrow I receive a TON of weekend homework, I plan on beginning the three-part update and posting it by midnight Friday night/Saturday morning! :D I know you'll be excited to hear that. ;)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2011, 06:50:04 PM »
I do have an educated guess, well, more like what I thought from a glance (I didn't check out the site). Don't make us wait much longer!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2011, 07:26:41 PM »
As a footnote, I wanted to say that I certainly don't mind any readers stating their guesses and ideas about things after reading the most recent post. I only ask that you understand this: MY lips are sealed (on this story thread). ;)

EDIT: Actually, I'm rather curious as to what people would guess...  ::)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2011, 10:33:24 PM »
I think they are either all girls, or one boy and two girls. I can't make my mind up on Lenore. Crisanta and Juno sound like girl names. They are beautiful names.