Author Topic: Monster Maker LTW  (Read 10959 times)

Offline athena

• Occult
Monster Maker LTW
« on: August 10, 2011, 10:47:21 PM »
My Inventor Sim would like to have the Monster Maker LTW which requires making three monsters. I do not wish to set her up for failure.  Aside from the Simbot, what are the other two "monsters" that she will make in order for her to fulfill her LTW?  Thanks!  :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: Monster Maker LTW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 10:50:39 PM »
Besides a Simbot, you could get a Mummy, or make more Simbots/get one using 40,000 Lifetime Happiness Points. I hope I helped  :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 10:55:14 PM »
There's an inventing skill guide here
And the walkthrough for this LTW is here
Hope one of these can help you!

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 10:57:20 PM »
Oh ok, I thought one had to make three "different" monsters. I didn't know one can make three Simbots. What about turning an IF real? Will that count as a created monster?  :)

Sportsfan

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 11:05:45 PM »
I don't think an IF will count but don't quote me on that.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 06:02:35 AM »
I definitely don't think that an Imaginary Friend would be considered a "monster" by the game. And how do you create it?

You can have more than one built/bought SimBot if you have the necessary ingredients/enough LTHP. The monsters don't have to be different, so the easiest way got to be to rack up 80K happiness points and buy two SimBots and wait for the Master Invention opp to finish the LTW.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa