Author Topic: Food Replicator  (Read 3641 times)

grannyjoy

Food Replicator
« on: August 05, 2011, 06:43:16 PM »
I carefully saved up my reward points to get this, and did select it, got a message that it would be in my family inventory, but I do not see it in my inventory?

Is it bugged, or do I just not know what the icon looks like?

Did it go someplace else that I don't know about?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Sportsfan

Re: Food Replicator
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »
You go to buy mode. There is a symbol that looks like a box. That's the family inventory. It's in there.

Edit: Welcome to the forum!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 06:48:35 PM »
I've never had the food replicator not appear in the family inventory when I got one, and I've purchased lots of them.  You're sure you checked the family inventory - the one you access through Buy Mode?  Not your Sim's personal inventory?  If it's definitely not there, I would think you've got a bug.  And a nasty one, to lose a valuable item like that.  There have been reports of things disappearing from inventories, but I think that was usually when people had been travelling.  I don't remember hearing of a food replicator never showing up.  Maybe someone else will have experience with this.

And welcome to the forum, Grannyjoy!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Sportsfan

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:50:28 PM »
I think they were looking at their personal inventory. That's what I did the first time I got that too.

grannyjoy

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 04:30:41 PM »
Thank you all so much! I had no idea!

Am off to look for it right now.