Author Topic: Character age issues  (Read 3030 times)

Offline RisikaFreeborn

• Nooboo
Character age issues
« on: August 05, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. I like making big households. I made one with 4 teen characters, and I made them in the order I wanted their ages to be. 3 older boys and the girl the youngest. Well when I add them to the house the game messes up their ages, the girl was 2nd oldest, and the boy who was supposed to be oldest was youngest. Any idea how to fix this or is it just something with the game where it randomizes it when you add more than 1 char of the same type ie teen, adult etc? 

Ris

Sportsfan

Re: Character age issues
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:34:42 PM »
It's random. It doesnt matter what order you make them or how many you make, they will be made at different ages.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RisikaFreeborn

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 06:40:53 PM »
Eww, that sucks.  Well guess I'll make 3 of them kids then age them up...ugh the long way!  :D

Sportsfan

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:48:34 PM »
You could make them all kids and then turn on testing cheats and force them to age up in the order you want them.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 07:17:41 PM »
or you can reset the lifespan via, Edit in CAS cheat, just do it in the right order, it should work
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline RisikaFreeborn

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 02:44:57 AM »
I did make them in the order I wanted but it always randomizes them. What cheat are you talking about?

Sportsfan

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 11:06:35 PM »
You open cheats panel and type "testingcheatsenabled true" (obviously without the quotation marks) and then shift click the sims and click edit in CAS (create a sim)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RisikaFreeborn

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 03:48:50 AM »
Thanks! I'll try that  ;D

Leto85

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 03:52:17 AM »
But wait. You guys don't mean that a toddler will add as a child ingame right away, for example?
You mean the lifespan within the toddlers age perhaps?

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 09:21:36 AM »
Yes it will leto, I did it with an Adult and changed it to a Young Adult, happend right away no birthday notification
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Leto85

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 01:29:24 PM »
Yes it will leto, I did it with an Adult and changed it to a Young Adult, happend right away no birthday notification

Cheating in CAS, with the new Edit in CAS cheat?
I thought this topic was about sims who where created and placed on a lot and find back older or younger than they where made. That would seems like a bug to me.

anything