Author Topic: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!  (Read 149179 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »
But not with the world! I'm firmly sure they won't add yoga with this world. I still wonder how there'll be a ski lodge... without snow.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Natsuko

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2011, 07:30:57 PM »
This is the only time, I've wanted to buy simpoints. I wish they'd make the world free! :-\

That sounds interesting! The Fountain of Youth, seems like magic. Maybe it makes you younger?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2011, 07:32:55 PM »
Yes, it is supposed to reverse age. :D

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
Reverse... that would mean that your sim will get younger each day, so you migh end up a nooboo, use with caution :D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2011, 07:52:17 PM »
Lol. Kiko, your post just put a nightmare-ish image of Apple Pieces as a crying toddler in my head. No thank you, lol! If anyone's wondering, Apple is the first immortal in my dynasty. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Morbid

• Townie
  • Aäkon Kėėtrėh
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2011, 07:52:51 PM »
This is the only time, I've wanted to buy simpoints. I wish they'd make the world free! :-\

You do understand that buying isn't the only option?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »
It actually is. Assuming, legal. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011, 08:52:36 PM »
Wow this looks so awesome! Now I just gotta try and convince my husband that I totally need it. Haha! Can't wait! And I can't believe they have a Sim named Alisha that is so cool! Very rarely do I ever see my name anywhere and here it is in the Sims and I didn't even have to put it there! Love it.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2011, 09:28:20 PM »
I still wonder how there'll be a ski lodge... without snow.

Yes, I wondered that too when I first read about it.  Then I thought - maybe this is their way of preparing us for - wait for it - Seasons!  I think that's exactly the sort of thing they might do.  I mean, if you've already got a town with a ski lodge, naturally you're going to want to buy the EP that brings snow!  Quite logical, really.  I think I'm right.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »
At a cost of 2,000 Simpoints, it will cost about half of what an expansion pack costs.  At least in the U.S.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Sportsfan

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2011, 11:44:03 PM »
Ow. That's looks like a beautiful town! I've never got anything from the sims store before, but i might have to get this.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2011, 03:14:36 AM »
Yes, I wondered that too when I first read about it.  Then I thought - maybe this is their way of preparing us for - wait for it - Seasons!  I think that's exactly the sort of thing they might do.  I mean, if you've already got a town with a ski lodge, naturally you're going to want to buy the EP that brings snow!  Quite logical, really.  I think I'm right.  :D

Haha, that could very be it! Actually, I think it's more like the situation with the hangout in BB (it's more suitable for that place to be a bar, which came with LN).

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2011, 03:23:20 AM »
Anyone else seen the new Set at the Store? Luxury Spa Set. I wonder if this is anything to do with the new World, considering it has a Spa/Resort theme? If I had Simpoints to spend then I would so buy this stuff!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2011, 03:26:19 AM »
Anyone else seen the new Set at the Store? Luxury Spa Set. I wonder if this is anything to do with the new World, considering it has a Spa/Resort theme? If I had Simpoints to spend then I would so buy this stuff!  :)

Same here! That's just so... beautiful! :D

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2011, 03:28:18 AM »
The Cho Family

From L to R: Minzi, Alisha, Simon, [insert name here]

Is this the Cho family from Belladonna Cove in TS2: Apartment Life?

EDIT:
Exactly Schip. I still remember how people believed that BB would be both a vacation destination and a home world. If only...
Well, in all fairness, the description was slightly vague when it asked if it was a "vacation or a staycation", implying that it was going to be both.