Author Topic: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!  (Read 149159 times)

Sportsfan

Re: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2011, 04:49:39 PM »
I just read that there is going to be a museum of magic. Here's another picture.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »
Sportsfan, those two exact pictures and many others are displayed on the official forums topic, the Facebook album and my blog, links to which were separately given, there's no need to re-post them. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2011, 05:14:27 PM »
Here's on picture I found.

Howly crap! I didn't even know we could upload pictures that big, but than I saw it came from another website. Too bad, I really could have used it. :)

Sportsfan

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2011, 06:39:53 PM »
Sportsfan, those two exact pictures and many others are displayed on the official forums topic, the Facebook album and my blog, links to which were separately given, there's no need to re-post them. :)
Oh sorry. I didnt know.

Leto85

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »

Good for me to know. Those pictures are Chronicright protected, I assume? ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2011, 06:52:58 PM »
that thing looks nice, it will be rabithole or regular building?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Sportsfan

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2011, 06:53:33 PM »
Chronic: Do you want me to delete those pictures? It's no problem if you want me to.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2011, 06:55:19 PM »
Chronic: Do you want me to delete those pictures? It's no problem if you want me to.

I can say you don't have to do that. Chronic didn't made the pictures himself and now people can see some of the nice pictures Chronic had added to his link.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2011, 06:59:32 PM »
It's been about a million years since I was last here. xD  Anyway, I'm definitely getting this world when it comes out. It will give me something to play with while I wait(rather impatiently)for Pets to come out. The Fountain of Youth thing looks awesome. I'm assuming it will age your Sim down one life stage each time you use it, rather than causing them to continually age downward. That would be rather...odd. Not to mention that it would cause the fury of millions of players when their Sims reverse back into non-existence.  :D

Tiberium!  It's good to see you again.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2011, 07:41:28 PM »
Guys, of course you can keep them. It's not me who decides and I personally, as a regular reader, have no problems with it. So no need to worry Sportsfan. :) And Leto, obviously everything on my blog is Chronicrighted. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2011, 07:43:12 PM »
Oh, and Kiko, I believe it's a part rabbit-hole, part open area. It's actually a bit like the structure of the cafe that came with Town Life. :)

Sportsfan

« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »
I just looked at the pictures on your blog and I must say that i think this town looks better than any other town.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2011, 07:48:37 PM »
First impression is the most important but who knows, perhaps it won't be able to live up to y'all's hopes. ;)

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2011, 11:37:01 PM »
Wow this town looks awesome! I've been waiting for a new town for ages and I'm glad they finally made another one!  :)

Offline Tiberium_Glow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2011, 12:18:47 AM »
Tiberium!  It's good to see you again.  :)

Wewt, I'm remembered!  ;D  And yeah, definitely popping out of the time machine, PJSim.  :D

I do know it's unlikely that the Fountain of Youth would keep aging you back, I was just responding to what somebody else said in the thread. But the world's only 20 days away now. That's nothing. *Dances*  After that, Pets less than two months later(I've already preordered the Limited Edition). *Dances more* All this typing while TS3 is running in the background. xD

Those green Sims are interesting. I know that you can already create green Sims via CAS, but that family should at least have an interesting backstory. Also, since this world is all magical and sparkly and stuff, I wonder if you'll be able to find Will-o'-the Wisps there? If not, I'm putting them there.  ;)

anything