Author Topic: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!  (Read 146494 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2011, 03:31:42 AM »
Is this the Cho family from Belladonna Cove in TS2: Apartment Life?

Now that you said it, I'm off to Sims Wiki to check. ;)

EDIT: Seabody, these Chos seem like either distant relatives or completely not connected to the TS2 Chos, as you can see in the extended family tree here.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Tiberium_Glow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2011, 06:32:19 AM »
It's been about a million years since I was last here. xD  Anyway, I'm definitely getting this world when it comes out. It will give me something to play with while I wait(rather impatiently)for Pets to come out. The Fountain of Youth thing looks awesome. I'm assuming it will age your Sim down one life stage each time you use it, rather than causing them to continually age downward. That would be rather...odd. Not to mention that it would cause the fury of millions of players when their Sims reverse back into non-existence.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2011, 02:31:52 PM »
Tiberium, I doubt that'll be possible, for Sims to reverse back into non-existence. I believe the earliest life stage you can use the Fountain of Youth at, thinking logically, will be the Child stage. I don't think Toddlers and younger will be able to use it. Would be cool though. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2011, 02:39:35 PM »
Tiberium, I doubt that'll be possible, for Sims to reverse back into non-existence. I believe the earliest life stage you can use the Fountain of Youth at, thinking logically, will be the Child stage. I don't think Toddlers and younger will be able to use it. Would be cool though. :)

Couldn't it be that they use it at child and over, but do get reversed back to the previous life stage? We know that somehow it reverses your age, but I don't think it works like ambrosia: i.e: resets the life stage, cos it would be a little silly to do that if we already have the ambrosia.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2011, 02:44:03 PM »
Couldn't it be that they use it at child and over, but do get reversed back to the previous life stage? We know that somehow it reverses your age, but I don't think it works like ambrosia: i.e: resets the life stage, cos it would be a little silly to do that if we already have the ambrosia.

Well, now that I think about it, it most likely functions like Ambrosia, as otherwise there'd be the need to introduce additional gameplay, unless something else has been added to the game code with the latest patches.

Sportsfan

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2011, 02:46:07 PM »
Well, now that I think about it, it most likely functions like Ambrosia, as otherwise there'd be the need to introduce additional gameplay, unless something else has been added to the game code with the latest patches.
Maybe it works like ambrosia but is a little easier to get.

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2011, 02:46:24 PM »
It's been about a million years since I was last here. xD 

Well, hello there. Another one pops out of the time machine from the past. :D

Exactly, this is not an EP. It won't really do anything different.
I'm thinking that fountain will probably just do what Ambrosia does. It'll be a way for your celebs to get the effect without getting their delicate hands dirty. ;D
Maybe it can backfire like the mood manager and age your Sim instead.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2011, 02:49:17 PM »
In the stories isn't the Fountain of Youth where you have to keep drinking it to stay alive? And if you stop the age you evaded catches up? Or am I thinking of something else or just making it up?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2011, 02:51:58 PM »
In the stories isn't the Fountain of Youth where you have to keep drinking it to stay alive? And if you stop the age you evaded catches up? Or am I thinking of something else or just making it up?

It could act as the Age Freeze LTR (Generations), too! Why not. But then again, it's worthy to note that this is all speculation and we don't have an official confirmation on how this new item functions yet. There, got that off my chest. :)

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2011, 03:01:14 PM »
this is all speculation and we don't have an official confirmation on how this new item functions yet.

Very true Chronic. As far as I'm concerned everything regarding a new release is nothing but speculation until it's actually out and some simmers have their hot little hands on it and can tell us what it really does. So many rumors! :o

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2011, 03:15:08 PM »
Very true Chronic. As far as I'm concerned everything regarding a new release is nothing but speculation until it's actually out and some simmers have their hot little hands on it and can tell us what it really does. So many rumors! :o

Couldn't agree with you more. I bet there won't be any werewolves in Pets, but the other day I saw on another site that "it was officially confirmed by EA". When and when, hm? Lol. ::)

But actually, we're off topic. So back on topic. Any new info on this world, guys? I've been racing like crazy through Google search results for "Sims 3 Hidden Springs", but so far it's just same ole announcements.

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2011, 03:32:05 PM »
I don't think you're going to find much actual info on this, EA isn't famous for that, you know? That's where all the rumors come from, lack of information.
Screenshots is the best bet I think, more of those would be nice.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2011, 04:27:54 PM »
I don't think you're going to find much actual info on this, EA isn't famous for that, you know? That's where all the rumors come from, lack of information.
Screenshots is the best bet I think, more of those would be nice.
That's what I mean!
Lack of informations lead to rumors that sometimes even affect EA if they gave us clear answers nothing wrong would happen but makes us want it therefore they get more money.

Anyways. Could those plant people come with a world? Wouldn't they come with an EP? Am confused about them.

Sportsfan

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2011, 04:33:15 PM »
Here's on picture I found.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2011, 04:44:45 PM »
I think that's the Spa/Pool. It looks pretty awesome.