Author Topic: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!  (Read 149176 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!
« Reply #390 on: November 22, 2011, 11:14:59 AM »
Has anybody found deathflowers in Hidden Springs? I checked the graveyard and found none.
I've noticed patch 1.26 places buildings like the Swap Shop or Tatoo automatically but I wasn't able to find a Junkyard. Does HS have one?

I've found Special Seeds to grow Deathflowers but I have not looked for one yet. The Junkyard is a long way from town, it's near the Dynasty Lot. (If you are going from the town centre, go into the woods and that area, then keep going past the Cemetary and the Gallery then past the Waterfalls and on that road out is the Junkyard.)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #391 on: November 22, 2011, 11:30:02 AM »
I've found Special Seeds to grow Deathflowers but I have not looked for one yet. The Junkyard is a long way from town, it's near the Dynasty Lot. (If you are going from the town centre, go into the woods and that area, then keep going past the Cemetary and the Gallery then past the Waterfalls and on that road out is the Junkyard.)
Thanks for the directions. Where have you found the seeds? This is interesting :) I've found some seeds by the Redwood Lodge and up to the viewing point. Are there any other spawning points? I'm a bit too poor in LTW points to buy Collector and I've still got some some other rewards to buy so Collector is a far away for now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #392 on: November 22, 2011, 11:35:47 AM »
Thanks for the directions. Where have you found the seeds? This is interesting :) I've found some seeds by the Redwood Lodge and up to the viewing point. Are there any other spawning points? I'm a bit too poor in LTW points to buy Collector and I've still got some some other rewards to buy so Collector is a far away for now.

I just scrolled around and also memorized where some tags from this very handy picture, by SimFulicious, are.  :D

Ok here are the screenies I made of the seeds.  Please keep in mind that this is the screenie of seeds available to my sim on this one given day.  The sim I chose had not been out collecting, and it was wk2 day 3 when the screenies were taken.  I have circled the places that showed special seeds, but there can definitely be more special seeds out there than this.

Wooded end of town...junkyard side. 

Midtown

Military side of town

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #393 on: November 22, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »
Also in the first picture far off to the right all by its lonesome with one seed on each side is the junkyard it's called Grady's Junkstop!

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2011, 12:44:38 PM »
Yeah! that's what I was looking for :) Thanks Mom ;) I'm getting a bit annoyed since I tend to find every special seed EXCEPT life fruit :( To my surprise the last special seed I found was a Death Flower :) Coincidence? Any chance I could get some screens of the gems and metals in HS? :>

Edited to remove profanity - Schipperke.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »

Hell yeah! that's what I was looking for :) Thanks Mom ;) I'm getting a bit annoyed since I tend to find every special seed EXCEPT life fruit :( To my surprise the last special seed I found was a Death Flower :) Coincidence? Any chance I could get some screens of the gems and metals in HS? :>

Simfulicious also posted a pic of some of the Gem Locations.  :)

I then chose gems and metals, but only took one screenie, as there must easily be over 100 spots that lit up my map.  I have circled the icon of my sim, who has just collected a pink diamond from this spot.

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #396 on: November 25, 2011, 06:09:29 PM »
I can't find any Life Plant seeds :( Can you guys tell me which location spawned it for you?  So far I found numerous Flame Fruit, Death Flower, Plasma Fruit and Money Tree seeds :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #397 on: November 26, 2011, 07:19:23 AM »
I can't find any Life Plant seeds :( Can you guys tell me which location spawned it for you?  So far I found numerous Flame Fruit, Death Flower, Plasma Fruit and Money Tree seeds :(

The same place that are in the pictures I quoted above your post, that's where I found all of my Special Seeds. I ended up with about 9 in one/two days. Just keep collecting seeds until your find one, it's random and nobody can say when/where they show up.

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #398 on: November 26, 2011, 10:47:49 AM »
The marked places sometimes spawn rare and uncommon seeds. If I wait a while will they disappear and spawn the special ones or do I have to collect the lame ones to let the special spawn?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #399 on: November 29, 2011, 12:50:36 AM »
The marked places sometimes spawn rare and uncommon seeds. If I wait a while will they disappear and spawn the special ones or do I have to collect the lame ones to let the special spawn?

They might.  I've started collecting even the lesser seeds (and gems and metals) so that another seed can spawn quickly. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #400 on: November 30, 2011, 09:25:25 PM »
Ok so I see I am a bit late on knowing about this town as always. So please bare with me on my questions.

• Was this town at some point a free download? Because it's now 2450 Sim points.
  • Does it have the same stuff as the other towns? Celebrities? Vampires? Pets?
  • Is the fountain of youth accessible by anyone or does the Sim have to complete tasks first? Like ambrosia

Is this a download only? Did it eventually come out as a disc like Barnacle Bay- isn't BB avail as a disc now?

Sportsfan

« Reply #401 on: November 30, 2011, 10:31:37 PM »
1. Never free. Always payed.
2. I would guess if you have the necessary EPs.
3.  It's in buy mode. Like super expensive. But no tasks to complete to use it I don't think.
4. For now it is I believe probably will be a disk later and yes BB can be bought as a disk.

bshag

« Reply #402 on: December 01, 2011, 11:24:54 AM »
Hi Platnum, Hidden Springs was on sale for a couple of weeks after they released it but it was never free and yes, it's mega expensive but it is an awesome world...kinda reminds me of where fairies and weefolk would live. :D  It has all the stuff every one of the other worlds has but the Fountain of Youth is an item that is in the Buy Catalog and you have to place it yourself in Edit Town.  It doesn't come pre-placed in the game.

BB is no longer available in the EA Store I hear.  You could probably get the box at like, WalMart, but it has a code for digital download.

Good Luck! :) 

donotrefreeze

« Reply #403 on: January 05, 2012, 10:54:40 AM »
Sorry to bump a month-old thread, I just wanted to gather a few opinions.. is Hidden Springs worth the money do you think? I've been looking at it on the store for days, uhm-ing and ahh-ing over whether to get it or not. I bought 4000 SimPoints recently and have 2,900 left, I've been struggling to decide whether to blow most of what I've got left on Hidden Springs or just buy lots of little things.

So - to those who love Hidden Springs - why is it worth it?

And to those who didn't like it - why not?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #404 on: January 05, 2012, 11:05:53 AM »
Sorry to bump a month-old thread, I just wanted to gather a few opinions.. is Hidden Springs worth the money do you think? I've been looking at it on the store for days, uhm-ing and ahh-ing over whether to get it or not. I bought 4000 SimPoints recently and have 2,900 left, I've been struggling to decide whether to blow most of what I've got left on Hidden Springs or just buy lots of little things.

So - to those who love Hidden Springs - why is it worth it?

And to those who didn't like it - why not?

Take a look at my review of Hidden Springs in this thread on page 9.