Author Topic: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!  (Read 149162 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!
« Reply #375 on: September 18, 2011, 07:34:17 AM »
It worked for Rabbit Character on her third go but for other sims it has taken 30+, I think it is just tempermental, if you don't mind the risks of becoming Childish then just queue up loads of the interactions and wait, if it's a game where you can't cheat to get the trait back though or don't want them to get that trait it's just not worth it. Although the +10 Environment is a bonus.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #376 on: November 07, 2011, 01:24:59 PM »
I've started a new sim in Hidden Springs a while ago hoping it would be fun. I've played for several sim days and, to be honest, I didn't find anything unusual or interesting there. Does Hidden Springs have any interesting features, except the fountain of youth? BTW This town is a nightmare for a firefighter! When my sim was a firefighter I had to ride all the way from 1 side of the town to another :/

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #377 on: November 07, 2011, 04:07:35 PM »
I've started a new sim in Hidden Springs a while ago hoping it would be fun. I've played for several sim days and, to be honest, I didn't find anything unusual or interesting there. Does Hidden Springs have any interesting features, except the fountain of youth? BTW This town is a nightmare for a firefighter! When my sim was a firefighter I had to ride all the way from 1 side of the town to another :/

The green townies are unusual, plus I really like all the parks and wooded areas. I haven't played a firefighter in HS, so I can't comment on that.

Leto85

« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2011, 08:04:01 AM »

Haha, well I assume that's just your job as being a firefighter. You simply have to upgrade the equipment, and especially the fire truck.

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #379 on: November 08, 2011, 11:55:20 AM »
Being a firefighter never was a problem for me :) I'm long after the completion on that career track. I never was late to the fire site, even if it was at the other end of the city :)

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #380 on: November 14, 2011, 02:08:40 PM »
It DOES but it also leaves cars scattered around the city. I tested this in one of my games, and it seemes if there is a sim (townie, whatever) driving a car when you do global reset, the car is left on the street and there's no way to remove it. Just a warning, I've had this car thing happen in 2 games where I've used resetsim * several times.

I found a work around for this! Or maybe this could be a proper workaround:
I went to Edit Town, and  saved the household to the bin. The game gives a pop up about this resetting every sim's actions and queues (isnt it the same as resetsim *). It loads a while and tadah, the lag was gone, and for now Ive found no stuck cars. :)

(I get this same lag in Riverview from time to time)

Do you save the household and the house or just the household alone? I've copied my household with the house. It said it will cancel all sims' actions. It still doesn't help. How do I reset 'em?

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #381 on: November 15, 2011, 07:41:01 PM »
Where can I catch the robot fish in Hidden Springs? The Science Lab doesn't have a pond to fish :(
It's surprisingly easy to catch vampire fish - Sunset had them only at the graveyard 0_0

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #382 on: November 15, 2011, 08:49:48 PM »
Where can I catch the robot fish in Hidden Springs? The Science Lab doesn't have a pond to fish :(
It's surprisingly easy to catch vampire fish - Sunset had them only at the graveyard 0_0

If there's a piece of river, lake, or ocean near the Science Center, they might be there. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #383 on: November 16, 2011, 04:09:35 AM »
If there's a piece of river, lake, or ocean near the Science Center, they might be there. 
I've played a lot in Sunset so I know they are in ponds beside the science lab. Problem is I probably put the lab in it's place myself :( I wanted to put every nigh club and bar in Hidden Springs so I had to rearrange the town a bit.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #384 on: November 16, 2011, 06:28:43 PM »
There is a pool for it over there by where the science center was behind where the stadium was.   I don't know if you remember where that is.  If your sim has fishing just check those pools.  I think they're near where the diner was as well.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #385 on: November 17, 2011, 05:08:59 AM »
Thanks a lot :) If I won't be able to find these pools I'll just start a new game to check it :)

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #386 on: November 17, 2011, 06:55:59 AM »
Ricalynn-> I've found both pools but there are no robot fish in them. I'm starting to think there are no such fish in Hidden Springs :/

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #387 on: November 17, 2011, 07:58:34 PM »
I have gotten robot fish from Hidden Springs so I know that it's a possibility.  Are you certain your fisherman is high enough skill level?  According to Prima, you need to be level 9 to catch the fish unless you can use live bait.  The bait for robotfish is piranhas.  I will try to load up my game now and try to get you a screenshot of where I found the robotfish.

edit:
This is a picture of where I found robot fish.  It's the pool right next to my sim's maptag.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #388 on: November 17, 2011, 08:40:19 PM »
Thank you very much for your help :) I've checked there and the robot stinker didn't appear on the list :/ I'll check again. My sims has his fishing skill maxed so it's not a problem and I used to fish a lot in my old saves so I know what bites what and at which level :)

Offline Monolito

• Townie
« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2011, 09:12:02 AM »
Has anybody found deathflowers in Hidden Springs? I checked the graveyard and found none.
I've noticed patch 1.26 places buildings like the Swap Shop or Tatoo automatically but I wasn't able to find a Junkyard. Does HS have one?