Author Topic: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!  (Read 149185 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!
« Reply #330 on: September 08, 2011, 07:47:20 AM »
I opened Hidden Springs for the first time tonight.  It's quite charming, I must say.  I'm playing the Pertridge family, who are strangly similar to Cinderella and her evil step-mother and ugly step-sisters.  Haha!

Did I miss something about this new town?  There are no new clothes or hair that I can see.  Barnacle Bay came with some new things, so why not Hidden Springs?  Really, am I just missing something here?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

imaGleek

« Reply #331 on: September 08, 2011, 07:53:36 AM »
Hidden Springs didn't come with hair, but with three female outfits and a shirt, I don't know about the guys because I've never really looked for them yet :P.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #332 on: September 08, 2011, 10:46:55 AM »
No guys stuff that I've seen actually. Other than the world itself I'm not seeing a lot of new content. However the backdrop is worth setting up a story there.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #333 on: September 08, 2011, 01:02:28 PM »
I believe there is one male full outfit. There's a new stained glass window that I really like too.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #334 on: September 08, 2011, 02:46:33 PM »
I opened Hidden Springs for the first time tonight.  It's quite charming, I must say.  I'm playing the Pertridge family, who are strangly similar to Cinderella and her evil step-mother and ugly step-sisters.  Haha!

Did I miss something about this new town?  There are no new clothes or hair that I can see.  Barnacle Bay came with some new things, so why not Hidden Springs?  Really, am I just missing something here?

There are two new Female Outfits and a Male Top I think. Also there are some nice Build Stuff.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

imaGleek

« Reply #335 on: September 08, 2011, 03:38:00 PM »
There are two new Female Outfits.

I think there's three, the white dress, the pink romper, and the yellow dress with the collar that I can't get to look right with any of the hair. :P

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #336 on: September 08, 2011, 04:00:33 PM »
Man I wish I could get Hidden Springs. But I can't at the moment a lot of medical bills coming my way.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #337 on: September 08, 2011, 05:45:00 PM »
I think there's three, the white dress, the pink romper, and the yellow dress with the collar that I can't get to look right with any of the hair. :P

Oh yeah, I always forget that one because I tried it with like every hairstyle I had in my game and none of them suited the Sim with the dress.  ::)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #338 on: September 09, 2011, 05:10:30 AM »
Pam,I posted pics of the new clothes on the bottom of page eight.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Leto85

« Reply #339 on: September 09, 2011, 06:29:19 AM »
You do not get any of the fairy folk attire with it. I do have shots of the new clothing (do not get excited there isn't much)

(...)

I don't know if this question have been answered already or not, but I keep on wondering: why are these sims blue (dabade dabada)?
I also saw pics of green plantsim like sims.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #340 on: September 09, 2011, 07:57:39 AM »
You should make one with a blue house, with a blue little window, and a blue corvette... and everything blue :P

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #341 on: September 09, 2011, 08:02:47 AM »
Leto,that is a picture of one of my Sims I made her blue when I created her there are no blue Sims in hidden springs. There are green townie Sims there though.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #342 on: September 12, 2011, 07:26:27 AM »
Have you guys found where the dance club is located?  I found a disco-tech, but it didn't satisfy my Sim's wish to visit a dance club.  I don't see any of the regular map tags for something like this, either.  They've changed them for this town to something with a table and umbrella.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #343 on: September 12, 2011, 09:15:37 AM »
Have you guys found where the dance club is located?  I found a disco-tech, but it didn't satisfy my Sim's wish to visit a dance club.  I don't see any of the regular map tags for something like this, either.  They've changed them for this town to something with a table and umbrella.

The table and umbrella is from the lot being set to a hangout.
Hidden Springs is like the other towns and don't have clubs. You have to add them yourself or remake the hangouts into clubs. Even Lars' Disco Tech is set to a Hangout and not a Disco Club.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Leto85

« Reply #344 on: September 12, 2011, 03:13:05 PM »

How nice of you to have it already. I still have to wait for my birthday to 'collect' some charities from the victims I have asked to come.
If any of you have nothing to do the 8th of October, pm me for the parties adress. :D

I wonder if some of you have found those 'magic things' that was told about on the internet. I'm not sure if it was just a romor, or more.

anything