Author Topic: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!  (Read 149151 times)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2011, 07:56:21 PM »
I have absolutely no points and can't get Hidden Springs till Friday. Or Saturday. Depends if my mom doesn't spend her whole paycheck grocery shopping.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2011, 03:58:28 AM »
I'm afraid I'll never be able to afford it :( My mum never gets me Simpoints because "I can get the same things for free" Using CC. (She used to use it with TS2)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Zylphe

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2011, 09:23:59 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=230928623609679

A lot of users on the Hidden Springs Facebook event page seem to think it'll be $25 for the new world. If it is that much, I'm going to pass on this world. I don't really want it that much if it costs that much.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2011, 10:15:10 AM »
I read through the pages quickly. So, I understand this is a seperate world and not like the vacation worlds (China, France and Egypt)? I would much prefer to be able to just visit from my present world.

bshag

« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »
I just saw the announcement on simprograms.  Yep, $25.  Um, isn't that kinda steep considering BB was $16.50. :-\  Makes me wonder what the price of Pets will be.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »
Pets prices are already released, in the UK it is £25. Although I wouldn't go by Simprograms Price, I'd wait until EA have anounced the price so we know for sure.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »
$25? Whoops. Nevermind. No HS for me.

Wow, you rich girl! I'm stucked with 800 now so I have to wait with this world as I've already preordered Pets.

I got $40 in simpoints for Easter. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2011, 02:35:17 PM »
Lets see: I have no simpoints cause I don't even have an account there.
I havent registered my game.
I'd probably have about 3,000 though when I finally get around to it from my EPs and base game.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2011, 02:59:26 PM »
This website also says that it'll be 2500 simpoints. I'm still getting it, because it just looks so pretty. And I normally wouldn't mind, but you have to buy points in increments of 1000. That means I'll have to spend $30 on this thing. I wish you could just purchase a certain amount of points. Like exactly 2500. I don't mean to bash on EA but it seems like they might be making this 2500 points just so you'll have to buy 3000 points!

ColliCub

« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2011, 08:44:35 PM »
Well, I really wanna buy this world...! It's 10.30am, August 25 here in Victoria, Australia and I can't seem to find it on either the Sims 3 site, or EA's website. Do I have to wait until it's August 25 everywhere? I suppose it would depend on where EA's base is in the US... I never remember if America is behind or ahead of us, timezone wise.

But the thesims3.com website is the right place, yeah?

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2011, 08:57:35 PM »
I think EA is based in California.  My guess is when the site goes down for maintenance (from past experiences) it will be available after that. Sometime after midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time).
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2011, 09:11:36 PM »
In my opinion 2500 points in way too much. I mean don't get me wrong, but could they have not put this in the stuff pack?? The countdown event had way over 11k ppl and then today its under 9k. I think that is just sad.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2011, 09:41:13 PM »
In my opinion 2500 points in way too much. I mean don't get me wrong, but could they have not put this in the stuff pack?? The countdown event had way over 11k ppl and then today its under 9k. I think that is just sad.
Well, quite frankly after the live chat people probably weren't too impressed but were like "EA isn't God, so it's still nice", but then they put a price tag like THAT on it and people just don't care anymore. And quite frankly I'm sure there will be sites where they offer it illegally, just because they offer anything else legal or not.

ColliCub

« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2011, 10:12:20 PM »
I think EA is based in California.  My guess is when the site goes down for maintenance (from past experiences) it will be available after that. Sometime after midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time).

Okay, cool... it's about 7pm-ish there now, and just after midday here so I'm figuring, at the very least, another 5 hours or so.

...but I want it now! *impatient Homer Simpson dance*

Sportsfan

« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2011, 10:18:58 PM »
5 more hours. Yeah it's 7:15 here.
Are you sure that they are going to release it right on midnight?

anything