Author Topic: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!  (Read 149170 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Hidden Springs - New Downloadable World!
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »
This looks amazing! I'm definitely getting it, and thanks for the pics on your blog. I'm too lazy to check Facebook page or the official forum because I hate those.
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 10:25:15 AM »
this looks amazing ! I'm definetly getting it, and thanks for the pics on your blog, I'm too lazy to check facebook page or the official forum, cuz I hate those

You're welcome Kiko! Glad you like the world. -rushes off to find new info-
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 10:32:37 AM »
As posted by The Sims 3 (UK) on Facebook:

More info on Hidden Springs? Why not check out the exclusive UK Q&A with Producer Azure at Everybody Plays?

http://www.everybodyplays.co.uk/feature/PC/The-Sims-3-Hidden-Springs-Q&A/795

;D

EDIT: Deleted the SimPrograms link in the first post because it is basically half of this interview.

EDIT2: And the InfiniteSims one too, as we already have the screenshots from a more reliable source (official forums).
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »
Lol, this made me laugh.

The Sims is unique in that it's completely free-form; you could try raising a family, you could try you're hand at romancing all the ladies, or you could just set everyone on fire.

I just realised that this World will be the cost of a new Expansion Pack almost... eesh. I might just have to pass on it.  :-\
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 10:44:56 AM »
That interview just made me even more excited! I wonder how the wish system works, and if we can actually make our sims make wishes and so on! Wow! ;D

I just realised that this World will be the cost of a new Expansion Pack almost... eesh. I might just have to pass on it.  :-\

I suppose it depends on your tastes. Personally, I'd much rather a luxury resort world than the Pets EP, but only because I've been desperate for something as luxurious as this for ages! Perhaps you can get it for Christmas? I'm asking for TLS, Pets and this, if I don't have enough simpoints, for Christmas. *Begins preparing speech about how gorgeous Mum looks today..*

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 10:47:40 AM »
I suppose it depends on your tastes. Personally, I'd much rather a luxury resort world than the Pets EP, but only because I've been desperate for something as luxurious as this for ages! Perhaps you can get it for Christmas? I'm asking for TLS, Pets and this, if I don't have enough simpoints, for Christmas. *Begins preparing speech about how gorgeous Mum looks today..*

Haha, I don't think flattery would work on my Mum, I'd rather have Pets, I'm a pet person afterall. I think I can cope without this World though. Hmm this better not put EA off the hook about a new World with Pets, I hope this isn't the end of free EA worlds, and that anything else we have to use the Store for.  :-\
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 10:49:18 AM »
Haha, I don't think flattery would work on my Mum, I'd rather have Pets, I'm a pet person afterall. I think I can cope without this World though. Hmm this better not put EA off the hook about a new World with Pets, I hope this isn't the end of free EA worlds, and that anything else we have to use the Store for.  :-\

Nah, I'm pretty sure a new world will still come with Pets, and perhaps a few other EPs as well. We still have a few to go after Pets, don't we? :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »
Nah, I'm pretty sure a new world will still come with Pets, and perhaps a few other EPs as well. We still have a few to go after Pets, don't we? :D

I can definitely assure you that there will be a new world with Pets. They have to fit all the new content of the expansion in someplace, right? It's the same deal as with Barnacle Bay and Late Night.

I believe we already have a list of community lots.

- Museum of Magic and Supernatural
- Redwood Heights Luxury Lodge
- Crystal Solarium Rejuvenating Waters
- Fairyfolk Park
- Silver Zephyr Health Spa
- the hidden garden located deep in woods

And the families:

- Vanderburg
- Shue

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 11:03:56 AM »
I'm sure some of the Pets information I've seen has mentioned a new town, although I can't remember offhand where I saw it.  

But if you can't afford Hidden Springs right away, I wouldn't worry.  Remember how much hype and excitement there was about Barnacle Bay before its release?  I think it's fair to say that most people expected a little more with that town than we actually got.  The people who get Hidden Springs right away will have the fun of exploring it, but those who wait will have more information about it to decide whether or not to get it later.  I hope it lives up to its initial promise, but we won't know until it's out.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 11:07:08 AM »
I'm sure some of the Pets information I've seen has mentioned a new town, although I can't remember offhand where I saw it. 

But if you can't afford Hidden Springs right away, I wouldn't worry.  Remember how much hype and excitement there was about Barnacle Bay before its release?  I think it's fair to say that most people expected a little more with that town than we actually got.  The people who get Hidden Springs right away will have the fun of exploring it, but those who wait will have more information about it to decide whether or not to get it later.  I hope it lives up to its initial promise, but we won't know until it's out.

Exactly Schip. I still remember how people believed that BB would be both a vacation destination and a home world. If only...

bshag

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »
This sounds great!  I knew EA would be coming out with a new world and this one sounds nice.  I'm not stoked for magic but I do like it in my games (as in sims 2, loved the witches).  This will be my Pets substitute as I don't plan on getting Pets anytime soon after it's released.  As for the price, lord I've paid 2000 simpoints for sets/lots before so why not for a world.

Love the pics, thanks Chronic. ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 11:47:16 AM »
This sounds great!  I knew EA would be coming out with a new world and this one sounds nice.  I'm not stoked for magic but I do like it in my games (as in sims 2, loved the witches).  This will be my Pets substitute as I don't plan on getting Pets anytime soon after it's released.  As for the price, lord I've paid 2000 simpoints for sets/lots before so why not for a world.

Love the pics, thanks Chronic. ;D

You're welcome Bshag! Yeah, I adored the evil witches in TS2. ;D

bshag

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 12:01:43 PM »
Did anyone notice in one of the pictures, the old lady and kid in the garden?  I swear they are green.  Anyone who played sims 2 remembers the plantsims, little plant ppl that only had to have sunshine?  This picture reminds me of them.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 12:36:33 PM »
Did anyone notice in one of the pictures, the old lady and kid in the garden?  I swear they are green.  Anyone who played sims 2 remembers the plantsims, little plant ppl that only had to have sunshine?  This picture reminds me of them.

They are green, indeed. Actually that was the first thing I thought when I saw that picture. ;)

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 12:45:16 PM »
As much as this appeals to me, I won't get it right away.  I'll just stock my account with points and wait for it to go on the Daily Deal.  At some point, it will make it's way there.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.