Author Topic: Let's Build a House! 1  (Read 111242 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: Let's build a house!
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 11:29:34 AM »
Alright! Now that that small basement issue is solved, who's next? My guess would be that we are moving down the list, but I just want to make sure that people aren't waiting on the sunroom    ;D
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Sportsfan

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 11:56:47 AM »
Alright! Now that that small basement issue is solved, who's next? My guess would be that we are moving down the list, but I just want to make sure that people aren't waiting on the sunroom    ;D
Don't worry, you'll know when its your turn. Right now, everybody is waiting on me. I haven't eve downloaded it yet. I havent had a chance to. I'll probably upload by Wednesday.
Everybody participating: you will know when it is your turn. Seabody or I will have sent you a PM. Also, if you look on the very first post for this topic, Seabody has a list to the people participating, and we just move down that list. You can tell if you are next by looking to see if the person above you has uploaded yet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2011, 12:17:52 PM »
OK, thanks for the update  ;) I will probably have to put stairs in somebody's room, unless there is enough room in the hall way or entrance. Oh! Never mind, is it ok if i make the entrance to the basement on the lawn or something like that, I was thinking it could be a party room or something like that, so i could make the entrance look all cool.  ;D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Offline Lizzy

• Townie
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2011, 12:18:46 PM »
I´ve search the forum a bit, but can´t quite find it  :-[  What is Vanilla Sims 3?   :-[

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2011, 12:20:39 PM »
The base game, with no expansion packs or stuff packs.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Lizzy

• Townie
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »
Owwwww  ;D Oke haha Thanks!!

Sportsfan

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2011, 01:01:32 PM »
OK, thanks for the update  ;) I will probably have to put stairs in somebody's room, unless there is enough room in the hall way or entrance. Oh! Never mind, is it ok if i make the entrance to the basement on the lawn or something like that, I was thinking it could be a party room or something like that, so i could make the entrance look all cool.  ;D
That would be good.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »
Update: I just downloaded the house and will start building now.
Edit: I can't figure out how to download it.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2011, 03:57:28 PM »
Sportsfan has PM'd me saying he is dropping out of the project. If you find out how to download it, you're more than welcome to come back. I'll just put you on the waiting list.
Gogowars, you get the Foyer.

Sportsfan

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2011, 04:30:08 PM »
Like Seabody said, regretfully I have to drop out. I couldn't get the house to install in my game. I think there was a problem with our patches being incompatible, but I'm not sure.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »
@Sportsfan:

It might be a browser issue.  I use Google Chrome and cannot download anything from the Swap Shop.  I have to switch to Internet Explorer to get anything.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2011, 04:37:54 PM »
Like Seabody said, regretfully I have to drop out. I couldn't get the house to install in my game. I think there was a problem with our patches being incompatible, but I'm not sure.

That's another reason why the earlier idea was impossible. I think you should do the same rule as Metro does -- everyone should be patched up to the most recent patch.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2011, 05:47:10 PM »
Is the foyer basically the entrance leading onto the other rooms?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Sportsfan

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2011, 05:57:14 PM »
It's the entraceway to the house. There's an article about it in the intermediate building guide that Tommyt made.
@Sportsfan:
It might be a browser issue.  I use Google Chrome and cannot download anything from the Swap Shop.  I have to switch to Internet Explorer to get anything.
I could save it to my documents, but when I tried to open it I couldn't find it in the launcher.
That's another reason why the earlier idea was impossible. I think you should do the same rule as Metro does -- everyone should be patched up to the most recent patch.
I'm only patched up to the generations patch and haven't felt like updating my game, so thats probably why I couldn't get it.
That's fine. Gogo, you get the foyer.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2011, 06:57:37 AM »
The foyer is ready! Although, the foundations will need to be expanded a bit. Also whoever is doing the next room can add to the upstairs part of the foyer. I had no idea what to put up there.
Well, here it is:
The Foyer

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations