Author Topic: Where's the "No Bills Ever" LTR?  (Read 9881 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Where's the "No Bills Ever" LTR?
« on: July 25, 2011, 12:03:54 PM »
I thought it was Late Night they had the LTR, but I guess I'm wrong. Did they get rid of the No Bills Ever LTR when they updated the latest patch? I could have sworn it was Late Night. I just downloaded Late Night and I was looking everywhere for it. Also, the No Jealousy was that scrapped when Generations got Above and Reproach?

Did Sims 3 scrap some of the LTR's since Generations. I currently have all the EP's except for World Adventures, and no SP's.

Offline simsally

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Where's the "No Bills Ever" LTR?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 12:11:12 PM »
I have all the expansions and one SP, can't remember which one.  The No Bills LTR is still there for 15000, I use it for all of my sims.  As far as the No Jealousy, I can't comment because I have never used it personally, so I wouldn't know.  I don't think they would get rid of any of them, only add to them.  I would think it's there, maybe you just overlooked it?  I do that all the time.  I panicked the first time I wanted the Fireproof Homestead and couldn't find it.  I had to look for it like three times before I finally found it.  Chalked it up to playing too long   :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:14:34 PM »
Is No Bills Ever Late Night?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 12:18:07 PM »
I can firmly answer your question: all lifetime rewards are there, even with patch 1.22 (and Generations). No Bills Ever came with World Adventures, not Late Night. No Jealousy, too, came with WA.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 05:18:59 PM »
I thought they came with the Late Night patch - I have World Adventures, but I didn't get No Bills Ever or No Jealousy until I updated it to the Late Night patch.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 05:22:08 PM »
I can firmly answer your question: all lifetime rewards are there, even with patch 1.22 (and Generations). No Bills Ever came with World Adventures, not Late Night. No Jealousy, too, came with WA.

ChronicR is definitely right.  The No Bills LTR came with WA, which was a good thing or all those relic collections would have driven our Sims' bills right through the roof.  ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »
Bummer. World Adventures is the only one I don't have, and am not sure I'm interested in, due to all the bugs. I thought it was a Late Night LTR. I just installed Late Night and I was looking everywhere for the "No Bills Ever" Reward. Oh well, at least I can get away with it with my trusty old cheats.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 10:44:57 PM »
This is another situation where I thought that the LTR would have been added through the patch.  It's not part of the expansion's specific game play, so the LTR should still be added.  I'd like to know for sure one way or the other about my theory. 

@Jeanamarie:

You're certain No Bills Ever is not in your game?  Do you remember seeing it in your game before now?  Are you completely up to date with patches?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 10:48:49 PM »
If it was added through the patch, that might explain why I don't recall getting it straight after installing WA.
Sorry about the confusion before.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 11:06:10 PM »
I am positive Pam. As of last Wednesday, I have all the Expansion packs excluding World Adventures. I got Ambitions about a week after I got Generations (second week of June), and I got Late Night last Wednesday. So everything is completely up to date. I just thought it was a Late Night reward, not a World Adventures (I don't have World Adventures, which answers why I wasn't getting No Bills Ever).

Thank you all for answering my question. I got the Expansion Packs mixed up. I kept thinking the World Adventures LTR's came with Late Night.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 09:27:28 AM »
My game is all patched up (well, apart from the most recent patch: 1.24) and I don't have the No Bills Ever LTR. I also don't have World Adventures, only Ambitions, so it must have came with the EP..

anything