Author Topic: Mistiques write Myths - REBORN! The Root of All Evil & Remember Us!  (Read 32622 times)

Sportsfan

Re: Mistiques write Myths... Apollo has landed.
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2011, 01:57:32 PM »
Yay! I can't wait to see how the house turns out.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2011, 01:59:02 PM »
That's awesome news, Widonja. I had to go through a similar procedure the other day due to this latest patch and, well, it wasn't cool. ::) Can't wait for the update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2011, 02:17:05 PM »
Thanks to both Chronic and Sportsfan! Appreciate the support! ;) I think the house is going to be pretty luxurious, as I have around 160 thousand § to work with!

VampirePlasma

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2011, 02:21:15 PM »
I've been reading this believe it or not. Am soooo glad you were able to fix it! You have my support for this Dynasty. Good Luck!!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Chapter 18: What I've been doing
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2011, 05:26:21 AM »
Chapter 18: What I've been doing 

HEY ya' guys! wonder what I've been doing for the last few days? Well basically, I did this in the time 'Dite and Leo were coming home from the hospital (Pause Power! Muhahahha!) but it took this Goof Widonja to take the screenshots so long! Well - here it is - I was rebuilding the house!

This is the look of the bottom floor of the house.

The globe-like entrance.

The Foyer.

The Dining room.

The Kitchen (There will be something coming here later...)

The living room.

The main bathroom.

Aphrodite's Art Studio.

The bedroom.

The 'Marry Me' arch.

A small outside area (Aphrodite will be building a playground soon so they don't need a lot.)

Music room.

Apollos room.

And the some things have to be done in the new house.

As Apollo ages up to Child...

[short update, sorry ;)]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2011, 05:38:34 AM »
Apollo is a very cute kid! Happy birthday.

Wow, that's one vast house you built for them. How much does it cost, furnished? :o I have to admit that my most favorite part is the "Marry Me" arch and the Music room. Very well done. Awesome update overall, too. Good job, W!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2011, 05:54:19 AM »
Well, I built the entire thing (Excluding the Museum, Immortal Room (Makeovers and tatoos) , plants and car parking) with 180k and what I earned from Outstanding Lime trees and a few sprinklers, that I just sold. 

Thanks! I've never been much of the architect - and it just hurts me when I see what youtubers build... Glad you like it, Chronic!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2011, 05:56:42 AM »
Well, I built the entire thing (Excluding the Museum, Immortal Room (Makeovers and tatoos) , plants and car parking) with 180k and what I earned from Outstanding Lime trees and a few sprinklers, that I just sold. 

Thanks! I've never been much of the architect - and it just hurts me when I see what youtubers build... Glad you like it, Chronic!

Ooh, that's quite a lot!

And never mind about YouTube builders. They have much time and endless money on their hands to make their wildest ideas (in sim-terms of course) come alive, and they don't have an Immortal museum etc. etc., so such a comparison doesn't seem fair, does it? ;)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Chapter 19: Double Trouble
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2011, 06:50:44 AM »
Chapter 19: Double Trouble

Getting used to the babies took some time... But I think we are finally getting the hang of it.
"Honey, Phoebe just wet the bed! We'll need to wash it... again..."
"That's Psyche, you bimbo."
"My bad... As I was saying... "Honey, Psyche just wet the bed! We'll need to..."
"Wait... maybe that IS Phoebe"
"JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND!"

While he's not tinkering around the house, or helping out with the babies, Dad is playing around with his new grill. He loves that grill so much. I just hate eating Hot Dogs, Burgers or Salmon every day... oh well, He's the cook, he knows the best... And than there's the bistro anyway, if I'd get tired! 

But I guess I should put up with Salmon Pancakes 4 days a week, as he has been such help with the girls!

Leo's biggest joy in the new house, however, is not skill-related.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was my first day of school, but none of my parents bothered to show me to the bus. They were too busy with the stupid twins! The only one who has shown a bit interest in me was Grandpa Peg, and that's it. He went gardening as soon as I got on the bus. I don't like my sisters. Mom and Dad used to care about me, now it's like I don't even exist. The closest thing to support on my first day of school was the wave of the mail girl. But I swear, I will get revenge! *Death look*

Aphrodite noticed that Apollo was feeling pushed away, so she organised the birthday party for the girls at 1 PM, so that it would be over before Apollo would get from school.

Psyche in the Blue

Phoebe in the Pink.

The girls instantly started playing the Xylophone, wich was Apollos favorite (chew)toy too!

Apollo did come home before the party was over, but he was overjoyed from seeing his uncle Morty, that he couldn't even think about the girls!

Leo takes his time for both Phoebeand Psyche

That's why he is a great dad!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Mistiques write Myths... Double Trouble
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2011, 07:03:28 AM »
Lol, Leo does seem like one awesome husband for Aphrodite!

I love the girls' identical outfits and hairstyles, makes a sense since they're twins. I feel sorry for Apollo, though.

Great update yet again, W!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2011, 07:12:58 AM »
Leo's great! His job literally takes less then an hour and then all of his day, he's sculpting or taking care of the kids! I think I'll go really far with his skills and then tutor with him when he's older...

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Chapter 20: Kids Galore (Telling the two apart)
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2011, 07:36:47 AM »
Chapter 20: Kids Galore (Telling the two apart) 
Psyche and Phoebe are practically identical. You couldn't tell them apart if there wasn't their taste in colors... But - looking at their character - they are pretty different. 

Phoebe is the little pink sweety, who doesn't disturb anybody, and waits for her turn, even if it seems unfair. She is the sweet little Cutie Pie, who always listens to her parents. She's daddy's little angel. 

Psyche is the little trouble maker, who doesn't like to wait in lines. It looks like she's hit her Puberty stage a little early. She just adores Grandpa Peg. 

Nobody else is showing favoritism, as Psyche loves her mom and dad too!

But, Pegasus also volunteers to take care of Psyche. So he tought her how to walk, when Aphrodite was teaching Phoebe!

Meanwhile...

Apollo still failed at getting any attention...

Why would I even DO my homework? My parents don't care about me or my grades! I won't work hard in school, I'll just pass papers to my friends...

So he decided to have fun instead!

Sportsfan

« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2011, 11:23:08 AM »
I like how you remodeled the house!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2011, 12:18:23 PM »
Speaking from experience, this isn't the best choice Apollo could make.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2011, 12:45:53 PM »
@Simstar3

Apollo is still on a B grade and has missed HW only once... He won't be Valedictorian but he won't fail! I write stories here, so everything is not necessarily like in the game, but it's similar... Well, we'll see how it goes! ;)

anything