Author Topic: Mistiques write Myths - REBORN! The Root of All Evil & Remember Us!  (Read 28704 times)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Re: Mistiques write Myths... Lost
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2011, 03:06:02 PM »
I've restarted the game for a few times and it's just weird how fast it loads...

Otherwise - I'm not fammiliar (spelling?) with backup files... where do i find them?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »
This thread will tell you how to find your backup file:  http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0

I hope it works for you.  Good luck.

Edit:  Widonja, I don't remember if you said - are your other saved games ok? 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2011, 03:15:38 PM »
Thanks sooo much :D It works - false alarm :D

Wierd, how I searched a lot of sites and nothing helped... So - I kinda ruined a lot of things with those screenshots now :S

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2011, 03:18:28 PM »
Thanks sooo much :D It works - false alarm :D

Wierd, how I searched a lot of sites and nothing helped... So - I kinda ruined a lot of things with those screenshots now :S

Well, that's a big relief!  One thing I did as my Dynasty file got bigger and bigger was have several versions of the game saved under different names, just in case I ran into problems like this.  We put so much time and work into our Dynasties, better to be safe than sorry.  I'm glad you were able to fix the problem.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2011, 07:10:48 PM »
So glad you were able to recover!
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Sportsfan

« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2011, 07:13:16 PM »
I'm glad you got it back working!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #156 on: October 31, 2011, 10:07:28 AM »
So... I can now tell you what some of this pictures are?
The first one is Psyche's new room - she and Phoebe split rooms and you can see her's on pic. 2
On picture 3 you can see a cute new pup - Snoopie Mistique, Apollo adopted him from shelter for his daugher's child birthday.
You can see that Apollo has gotten pretty good at Mixology and has aged up to a true rockstar. (That's him with the long beard and straight edge tatoos (It's a CC Accesory, not a tatoo...)
And the Girl you don't know is Gaia - the 4th immortal.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: October 31, 2011, 11:09:02 AM »
I don't see any pictures. :-\
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2011, 01:45:40 PM »
I don't see the problem :S Yes, it's another upload site from my country... Well, I'll try to reupload it later.

Sportsfan

« Reply #159 on: October 31, 2011, 07:33:44 PM »
Yeah there aren't any pictures.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #160 on: October 31, 2011, 08:09:51 PM »
you guys are looking at the post on page six, right? Because that's were all the images are :)

Sportsfan

« Reply #161 on: October 31, 2011, 08:13:32 PM »
you guys are looking at the post on page six, right? Because that's were all the images are :)
Lol oops. Yes I see them. I thought you meant they were on this page. My bad.

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2011, 09:52:38 PM »
You scared me for a second... And Gaia is really pretty! And Snoopie is so adorable.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Episode 32: Remember us? (Fast Forward)
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2012, 04:28:06 PM »
Hey... You... Yeah, reader! Do you remember the family that once lived in sunset valley? Those people that were so different from everybody else? Remember the man, who built a house from nothing? The man who just wouldn't die? Well, They're back! Better than ever and here to stay! You don't remember them? Well, let me introduce them to you!

GENERATION #1

Pegasus Mistique
Traits:
Code: [Select]
* Natural Cook
* Ambitious
* Bookworm
* Angler
* Green Thumb
Skills:
Sculpting (3)
Athletic (2)
Cooking (10)
Fishing (10)
Gardening (10)
Handiness (10)
Martial Arts (4)
Nectar Making (2)
Career: Unemployed (mistakenly clicked Quit instead of Retire... Was Mad Scientist (Science lv: 10) )
LTW: Become a Creature - Robot Cross Breeder (Done)
Life Stage: Elder
Immortal: Yes
BIO: Pegasus is a man of a lot of words. He is very wise and deserving of leading a family to immortality. His only true love was Agnes Mistique, who sadly passed away a long time ago. At that day, Pegasus got even more will to be immortal. Grimm reaper wants to take the life away from him as he did from his wife, and the two got involved in quite a feud. Maybe if he can remain with his immortal family through the years, he will find the great idea and figure out a way to see his loved one once again.

GENERATION #2

Aphrodite Mistique
Traits:
* Photographer's Eye
* Savvy Sculptor
* Friendly
* Artistic
* Perfectionist
Skills:
Sculpting (10)
Athletic (2)
Cooking (4)
Logic (2)
Painting (10)
Handiness (10)
Photography (10)
Career: Master Sculptologist (Sculptor lv 10)
LTW: Renaissance Sim (Done)
Life Stage: Elder
BIO: Aphrodite is sure that she is wasting daylight if she is not sculpting. She and her now dead husband (fresh - the family is still mourning Leo Mistique!) both found their ways through art. Photography, Sculpting, Painting or Drawing - Aphrodite adores it! She finds ways to express herself through art - still maintaining a good home relationship!

GENERATION #3

Apollo Mistique
Traits:
* Star Quality
* Rebellious
* Ambitious
* Virtuoso
* Artistic
Skills:
Sculpting (2)
Athletic (1)
Charisma (8)
Logic (7)
Guitar (10)
Piano (6)
Painting (1)
Mixology (6)
Bass (4)
Drums (4)
Career:  Lead Guitarist (Music lv 9)
LTW: Rock Star
Life Stage: Adult
BIO: Apollo is a rebel till the end. He never had any respect for anybody who was above him in any way. Parents. Teachers. "The Man." To him, they're all the same. In his ever lasting feud with his father Leo, he ran away from home, becoming a ghost. Now, he is a celebrity, and a very well known guitar player. His music style - much like his attitude is hard, and he doesn't plan to stop until he will crash and burn... but who can do that to Apollo Mistique?

Psyche Mistique
Traits:
* Athletic
* Party Animal
* Virtuoso
* Evil
* Genius
Skills:
Athletic (10)
Cooking (3)
Handiness (1)
Piano (7)
Logic (9)
Martial Arts (7)
Career: Con Artist (Criminal lv 6)
LTW: The Emperor of Evil
Life Stage: Young Adult
Immortal: No
BIO: The youngest offspring of Leo and Aphrodite (so the clock says) took a path into mystery waters... She is different. In every way. The romantic interest of Danny Agee - former best friend of Apollo, has become evil - and not just family evil, but she has redefined the word. The criminal mastermind has become somewhat of a rival with her twin sister Phoebe (though they are in a good relationship, they always want to out-do each other). Her goal is to rule the world one day... Nothing more, nothing less. And the most scary thing is that she has the goods to pull it off.

Ana Mistique
Traits:
* Loner
* Brave
* Hates the Outdoors
* Perfectionist
* Vehicle Enthusiast
Skills:
Cooking (3)
Logic (5)
Bass (2)
Writing (7)
Nectar Making (1)
Career: Elementary School Teacher (Education lv 4)
LTW: International Super Spy
BIO: Her age got the best of Ana. She was forced to transform from a young, outgoing and partying teen into a mother and serious adult way too soon. Now, she is on the hunt for a job that will suit her well. Will education be the one, or will her career change once again? Even with her serious work and new attitude, she is still the chosen one of the always young and partying, Apollo... Wierd.

Phoebe Mistique
Traits:
* Insane
* Neat
* Bookworm
* Virtuoso
* Genius
Skills:
Cooking (4)
Guitar (3)
Piano (3)
Logic (10)
Drums (8)
Writing (8)
Career: Trauma Surgeon (Medical lv 6)
LTW: World Renowned Surgeon
Life Stage: Young Adult
BIO: Phoebe is Psyche's counterpart. There is a feel in the family that she was always the favorite twin, which is also the root of her rivalry with Psyche. Phoebe always wants good. Almost too much good. She was like this her whole life. She wants to help people all the way. Her muse are the drums and reading... She spends most of her free time doing that anyways... She has an imagination like no other, and she still loves and keeps her imaginary friend.

GENERATION #4

Gaia Mistique
Traits:
* Bookworm
* Hopless Romantic
* Perfectionist
* Dog Person
Skills:
Writing (6)
Career:  High School Student
LTW: /
Life Stage: Teen
BIO: Even if to some people she has just stopped wearing diapers, Gaia is a very mature young girl with her eyes on the top. She has already decided that her passion in life will be writing. She doesn't know what path will she take, though... Scriptwriter? Self-Employed Author? A journalist, maybe? That is still an open question... All she knows is that she loves reading and writing, and she's putting those things ahead of her social life as well! The other thing she loves as much as books are her doggies! Echo and Snoopie are her favorite little creatures in the world!

PETS

Snoopie Mistique
Traits:
* Playful
* Non Destructive
Skills:
/
Size:  Small
Sex:Male
BIO: Woof Woof Grrrr...

Echo Mistique
Traits:
* Playful (trained)
* Likes Swimming
Skills:
Hunting (1)
Size:  Big
Sex: Female
BIO: Arrrrrrrrrr Woof!

You're hopeless... well, they're here now, and you better get to know them!

Well, I'm back! I didn't play this game a lot since I stopped writing. I hope I find the time for the Mistiques once again! Hope you're as excited as I am!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Episode 33: The Root of All Evil
« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2012, 04:44:06 PM »
Episode 33: The Root of All Evil Note: sorry for the different sized images... let me know what size do you preffer... I did something wrong :S

It's birthday time in the Mistique household!
It was just another ordinary day in Sunset Valley and Apollo was thinking how to surprise his sisters for their special day. Knowing that Moonlighting as a DJ would not help, he asked Psyche to join him in a game of pool...

Psyche: "What do you want, Apollo?"
Apollo: "Naww, c'mon sis! I just want to spend some quality time!"
Psyche: "Any time spent with you is a waste... *the blue ball is sen't into the corner hole*"
Apollo: "You crack me up, Psych! So, any plans for your birthday?"
Psyche: "None of your business..."
Apollo: "C'mon, Psych!"
Psyche: "None of you freaking business, OK? *The Orange ball goes into the hole* What's it to ya'?"
Apollo: "I'm your brother, I have to care!"
Psyche, I'm your sister and I don't

Apollo: "Come on, Psyche... I know how you feel... Rejecting and Neglecting everything around you. I used to do that too, But you're an adult now!"
Psyche: "Says you."
Apollo: "Don't tease me, Psych... I used to be the king of rebels... I used to be just like you!"
Psyche: "Yeah, back, when I liked you..."
Apollo: "Say What now?"
Psyche: "You've changed, Apollo. You may look like you're still the same, but you're not. You married that chick and now you've become one of them. You used to be different. I worshiped you! I admired you! But now, I'm just ashamed that I can compare myself to you. You were never one of us! Never were you like me! Anything that you can do, I can do better!"

Apollo: (Angry) "Doesn't look like it.... Thanks for the game." (8 into the hole)

Apollo Chose to just throw the girls a party. Even if Psyche was an arrogant little *bleep*, he still wanted do make her and Phoebe's (mostly Phoebe's) birthday good! He even Mixed the drinks!

Phoebe: "Well, this is It, huh?"
Psyche: "That depends what it is, sweetie..."
Phoebe: "Can you stop being such a chesty imbecile for just one day? This is big for me... I mean, just imagine... We'll never be as young as we are right now.... We're aging, psyche. We're becoming old..."
Psyche: "I do not age. With time, I just become wiser, more powerful... I complete the puzzle that I am with time... Time does not slow me down. Maybe, you will let yourself die alone and sad, with no goals accomplished, but I am not willing to become that... Nothing can stop me...
Phoebe: But the grim...
Psyche: It didn't come to get Grandpa... Why would he get me? I am already better than him in every way...
Phoebe: "Shut your mouth!"
Psyche: "MAKE. ME."
Phoebe: "Psyche... I'm begging you... please. Just put a happy face on for one second only. For me?

IT'S ALL MOVING TOO FAST!!!

Nothing will move me, nothing will weaken me. Now it's my time. They'll see. It's my time to shine, it's my time to become immortal. It's time to write my name in the sands of eternity, it's time for the world know who is Psyche Mistique. It's time they fall on their knees when they hear my name. When they see me on the street, they should all worship me! I am the one.... I am the one... I am the one...

Phoebe... You are not old! You are smart, You're beautiful, but now just more mature... better, OH MY GOD IS THAT A WRINKLE?!

That's better

I don't think I'll even blow out the Candles... I should just smack the cake in somebody's face... but who would it be?
Maybe that really, really old guy, that was eyeballing me before... I
*Ding dong*
Psyche: "WHO IS IT?!!!"
Officer: "Psyche Mistique, you are arrested for violating essential human rights, stealing, assaulting a civil person, assaulting a police officer, ru..."
Psyche: "Wait, wha..." *Click, click go the handcuffs*

BUT, DEAR READER, THE MOST FRIGHTENING THING IS YET TO COME... FOR YOU SEE, PSYCHE DIDN'T LAST LONG IN PRISON... OH NO, NOT EVEN MORE THAN A FEW HOURS. AND THERE, UNSPEAKABLE THINGS HAPPENED. FROM THERE ON OUT, SHE BECAME DIFFERENT. EVEN MORE EVIL THAN SHE WAS UNTIL THIS DAY AND SHE SWORE TO HERSELF, SHE WILL BECOME THE TRUE EMPEROR OF EVIL...

To be continued...

anything