Author Topic: Mistiques write Myths - REBORN! The Root of All Evil & Remember Us!  (Read 32615 times)

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
Re: Mistiques write Myths... Lost
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2011, 06:52:19 PM »
While I'd like to see the conclusion to your story, it is, at the core, your story, so you do whatever you need to be happy with it. 

I guess a better way to say it is that, either way, I'll still be reading. :)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2011, 03:01:33 PM »
Thanks for the support ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Episode 28: Flashback
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2011, 07:31:27 AM »
Episode 28: Flashback

"And that is the awesome story, how Grandpa Leo taught Gaia how to walk... what now? Who's Gaia? Oh, don't tell me you've been asleep ALL THIS TIME, while I have been telling you the story of me growing up? Wait what? I didn't tell anything? Maybe, I fell asleep... Oh well, let's recap, shall we?"

Well, back when I was in a feud with my dad and I 'ran away from home', my dad was devastated... He didn't want to tell anybody at home, but Gramps and mum found out via the news paper... long story short, it took a bit to adjust, some arguing and a lot of tears... but later that day, Leo, Aphrodite and Pegasus called in the biggest evil masterminds they knew...

Psyche: "Oh daddy-boy... It's elementary!"
Phoebe: "Even an infant would break that mystery..."
Leo: "What... WHAT?"
Psyche: "Listen - Apollo should, shall and will appear at home. The ghost potion do..."
Leo: "The what?
Psyche: "The ghost potion... wait, you didn't actually think he was dead, right? It turns him into a ghost for like... 3 hours or so..."
Leo: "Oh, thank god..."
Phoebe: "Well, anyway - Apollo will appear at home to renew his ghost potion, and to grab some of his things... He might even appear in human form..."
Leo: "So, you're saying that all we need is to wait?"
Psyche: "Not quite... you'll need to leave the house... Exactly the day before our birthday. On that day, he is certain to appear - he loves us now, you know"
Phoebe: "We'll tell him that you're out of town, and you know him... one thing will lead to another..."
Leo: "Okay... I think I understand..."

meanwhile... I was partying it up to the fullest. I ate at the most luxurious restaurants, earned a lot of money from playing guitar on the street and going to the best clubs in town!

See that girl on the picture? That's my wi... I mean... that was my girl friend... we were starting to get serious and I saw her every day... I didn't go home for whole 4 days... And cops didn't even catch me!

It was the day before the girl's birthday and I wanted to wish them a happy one, but I couldn't appear at the party - My mom's best friend is a cop! I thought it would be more Low-Key if I'd appear the day before...

I used up my last ghost potion before I entered... There were 2 cups on the bar and it was stated: 'Apollo' on them. I drank one... Suddenly, I felt shivering in my bones... suddenly, I was cold... I didn't know what was happening, I just saw Psyche, coming from her room.

"Apollo..." She said, like she wasn't even surprised to see me. She told me that all the oldsters were out of town and the girls were throwing a birthday/teen party... Now I'm not proud of what I did next... I didn't even think it was a good idea back then... but It just happened...

"I'll come... But only if I can invite some of my friends..."

They agreed... As I set up the party, the girls blew out the candles on their respective birthday cakes...

First Psyche...

And not long after - Phoebe...

The next day, the party started... With prom not so long away, we all knew it was time to find partners... and even though the party was a part of their scheme, both of the girls went a little wild that night...

Psyche hooked up with my best friend from childhood - Denny Aage...

Phoebe and Kris Alto got a bit romantic... nothing special yet, though...

And I finally asked Ana to prom...

The other parts of the party aren't exactly... public, so... yeah... skip forward!

But when the fun was over for psyche, she picked up a camera and recorded the whole party... The snot nose blackmailer broke up the party and made me stay...

To my surprise, I didn't eat knuckle sandwich that night... It was a bit awkward... yes, but that's it...

Prom rocked hard! Me and Psyche were crowned King and Queen... No surprise there, huh? Kris and Phoebe were official from that point on... Me and Ana were closer than ever, and Psyche looked really in love... If the little devil can be in love, that is...

<--- click us!

It was later time for my birthday... I didn't hesitate to throw one for Ana too, as she was almost the same age as me! At the party, right after the blowing of the candles, I...

P-R-O-P-O-S-E-D!

And it was also time for graduation!

flashback to be continued...

Sportsfan

« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2011, 09:45:01 AM »
Congrats on the wedding!
And yay your continuing the story!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Episode 28: Flashback
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2011, 10:54:51 AM »
Great update!
I'm glad it all worked out. ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2011, 04:55:55 PM »
Thanks! Right now, I wish the twins were boys, as they could still have children and not move in with the mother... Now, the girls will have to just keep dating...

The next 1-2 update(s) will look like the one above - not much text, a lot of pics, because I have over 1500 screenshots to go over and I dumped a lot of story I meant to write, but with so much material, I just can't handle it :D

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2011, 05:12:47 PM »
I think the girls will understand, won't they?  ;) Well, YAY for the engagement. I just had to say it. Even though I've never commented here before, I really do like this story.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Episode 29: Flashback 2.0
« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2011, 11:24:03 AM »
Episode 29: (Pre)Wedding (flashback 2.0)

And we're back... Where were we? Ah yes, the engagement... Well, as you know, I was dating the girl for a pretty long time - I liked her while she was in my class too - so it seemed only right to propose... After a period of silence, I finally told my family - Grandpa Pegasus threw me a bachelor party - He had this awesome outfit he just wanted to try on...

He really had the best time at the party, but everybody liked it. We invited both boyfriends of the girls, Mum got to chat with her old friends and dad... well... Let's just say he had a little 'private dance', and I'm not talking about the party dancers that showed up... Psyche's Idea - naturally.

Grandpa gave a big speech for the bunch of my closest friends. The rest that happened is pure logic.

Now, I don't want to talk about this, but, since grandma dies, Pegasus hasn't been talking to a lot of people outside our household. But there was this woman. He looked like he was really having a good time with her at the party. I think he liked her. A lot. He saw her every day at work and... I don't know what exactly they were saying, but I thought this woman could make my grandfather happy again...

But sure enough, like at any major party our family hosts, an uninvited guest showed up.

Pegasus: "Susan..."

Now I walked on to this a little late. But I heard an interesting encounter between Pegasus and The Grimm Reaper.
Grimm: "Ah, Pegasus Mistique. You are quite devilish. You escaped death many times. You can't hide forever, you know..."
Pegasus: "Why do you do this. You know it's my job, my destiny to be immortal. Why do you make my life miserable?"
Grimm: "You, Pegasus, Are a strong soul. I want you on my side."
Pegasus: "I will never join you..."
Grimm: "Nobody is immortal. You can't escape death forever..."
It was kind of a buzzkill and the party ended shortly after. I called Ana. I know, I shouldn't see her before the wedding, but I just couldn't escape it. She said she would be here shortly, and in the mean time, I mastered the guitar skill - you know, no big deal...

Ana came to my place and we went up to the bedroom.

Ana: "So you're ready for this?"
Apollo: "I think so... I haven't done this before... I mean, I know how it's done, but always, other people would do it, not me..."
Ana: "It's my first time too, don't worry, it will be alright..."
Apollo: "I just don't want to embrace myself in front of you..."
Ana: "Relax... It will be alright..."
Apollo: "OK..." *Reaches for nail clipper and starts clipping his nails*
Ana: "Wait... you never.. clipped..."
Apollo: "Yeah... What did you think I was talking about?"
Ana: "Ough... Come here, hot stuff!"

And the other morning...

Yes, my phone was ringing! What, it's not like I have a ringtone like my dad! I'm not stupid or something

"Start again
Come on

It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again.
It's a nice day for a white wedding...."

Sportsfan

« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »
Congrats on the wedding!

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2011, 03:48:54 PM »
Awesome!  The nail clipper part was funny! :D
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2011, 04:28:48 PM »
I loved the part about the nail-clippers. Why haven't you clipped your nails before Apollo?

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2011, 05:46:01 PM »
Guess mommy always did it for him... :D

Sportsfan

« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2011, 12:57:19 AM »
Guess mommy always did it for him... :D
Why is that weird? My mom always clips my nails. She doesn't want me to accidentally cut myself. She loves me.  ;D

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2011, 04:25:05 AM »
Awwwh moment alert! :P

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Episode 30: Still the Flashback (Part 3/4)
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2011, 10:58:52 AM »
Episode 30: Still the Flashback (It finally ends!)
Let's pick up where we left off. The wedding. On the night after the wedding, me and Ana enjoyed the solitude of what has now become our bedroom instead of mine. Sure the freshly wed couple needs some time alone to... clip their nails... right?

I seem to be letting the girls life slip throughout this quick recap... Well, basically, there isn't that much to tell you... Phoebe was a straight A student and Psyche can't avoid skipping school and doing pranks on local people... She was getting Cs... They were both focusing their life around their smarts. Like it or not, Psyche is also very brainy, but simply refuses to do schoolwork... Also, Psyche is a very majestic athlete... She has won the Amateur Olympics three times... but not in this time and place... As a teen, she only won one... Back to Phoebe - she is a real bookworm. When she's not reading, she's writing the books. I think it has something to do with her wild imagination... Don't tell her, but Psyche tells me that she still has an Imaginary friend... In the middle of the night she can hear and see Phoebe talking to it. She calls it Dr. Snuggles...

For a few days, nothing special happened. We were just going to work, sitting around, watching TV, Ana was throwing up... You know, the usual stuff... Then, the next week, there was a big party at our house. A huge birthday celebration! Dad and mum blew out their candles that day.

On the party, a lot of my mothers friends became her best friends and, faster than you think, dad took out his chisel and later his brush... It was time for my mom to take a visit to her past. The second room in the immortal family museum was finished.

The Beautiful story of Aphrodite
All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine. 
- Socrates (469 BC - 399 BC)

LTW: Resinance Sim (Sculpting, Art, Photography)
Maxed Career: Sculptor
Supermaxed Skill: Sculpting
Building:Everfresh Supermarket
Property: Old Pier Beach
3 LTRs: No Bills Ever, Feartility Treatment, Extra Creative
6 Best Friends: Kaylynn Langerak, Morty Goth, Blair Wainwright, Michael Bachleor, Tera Leyva, Christian Roth.
6 Opps: Gain a Painting Skill point, Work School Learning Project, The Boiler Room, The Study Of Art, Help the school, Paparazzi!

It meant my mother was ready to become immortal. Dad whooped up some Ambrosia for her.

And she could join the prestigious club that is in my very future too.

And that's the most important things I have to tell you... Well maybe, just on a side note, dad started to improve his mixology skill and Gramps visited France.