Author Topic: Mistiques write Myths - REBORN! The Root of All Evil & Remember Us!  (Read 32618 times)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Re: Mistiques write Myths... In Memoriam
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2011, 06:09:41 PM »
Chapter 26: Sixteen and arrested  

Everything is back to normal in the Mistique household. Pegasus spends most of his time gardening and fishing, but has developed a new hobby - foosball. Aphrodite is working hard on her sculptures, Leo goes around, styling people and takes pranks from Apollo. The girls both started to take their own paths. They both really like logic, but other than that, Phoebe has started cooking recently, while Psyche is exercising a lot!
The kids are working hard at school, because they all missed their first day (they were in China for the weekend and Monday), and their grade dropped to a D...

Pegasus got his first makeover by Leo...

Pegasus: "I don't want a lot... I just want to look a little bit different, you know... rings any bells?"
Leo: "Let's stick you with some heels and call it a day!"
Pegasus: "Wha'?"

"One, Two, One, Two"...

Phoebe was selling her fresh blueberry muffins, when a surprise costumer came...

"Hey there, Phoebe, what you've got there?"
Phoebe: "Just some tasty, fresh blueberry muffins? Want some?"
"How much are they?"
Phoebe: "Just a meier 9 simoleo... wait... This can't be! It's you!!"
"Heya, kiddo! How ya doing?"

Meanwhile, Apollo was visiting one of his best friends from grade school...

After an hour of conversation...
Danny: "So, what do you say, Apollo... How do you feel about tutoring me today?"
Apollo: "Sorry, not today, mate... I have an appointment... I'm actually quite in a hurry... It was good seeing you...

...And Phoebe's Imaginary friend finally broke free from toy form

"Mom! Dad! Look who came to visit!"
Aphrodite: "Is it the spa coupon deliverer? Is it uncle Morty?"
Leo: "Is it Chris Steel? Yikes..."
Apollo: "Is it the principal? If so, my name is Francois Chaves, I'm your distant cousin visiting from northern Mexico and have no idea of any frogs in his office..."
Pegasus: "Is it the mailman? I've ordered my 'Pancake Deluxe' collection over a month ago!"
Phoebe: "It's aunt Vicki!"

Yep! Aunt Vicki. Ever since the break-up, she's been dating Leo's brother Tom. He comforted her trough it... Vicki and Aphrodite got over on the wrong foot, if you still remember... She is one of Pegasus' best friends, though...

Leo: "Quick, lock the doors! or else, we'll be in presence of a chick fight like non other!"
Aphrodite: "Oh, hush up, Leo... Sure, me and Vicki aren't each others favorite relatives... but I would never... EVER! EVER pick a fight with..."
Leo: "Prom night?"
Aphrodite: "Touche..."

Vicki: "Hey Leo, Hey Dite! How are you doing?"
Aphrodite: "Uhh.... Great."
Vicki: "Listen, 'Dite... If I've done ANYTHING to get on your bad side, I am really, really sorry..."
Aphrodite: "Water under the bridge... Forgiven, forgotten... I hope you can forgive me though... I was immature..."
Vicki: "Apology accepted."
Leo: "So, why are you here, Vicki?"
Vicki: "Actually, I'm here to tell you both, that we're now officially siblings-in-law!"
Leo and Aphrodite: "Eh?"
Vicki: "Me and Tom got married yesterday!"

Leo: "Well, that's a reason to celebrate! Come on, step outside and let my wife finish this sculpture... When she does, she will complete the last skill challenge for sculpting, you know!

And so, she did... She advanced to level 9 of her career too! Now, all she needed to do is roll in some money!

Later, when shadow fell over sunset valley (I would say that the sun set in sunset but I've used this...) A phone rang...

voice: "Hello, is this Leo Mistique?"
Leo: "Yes, this is Leo..."
voice: "Mr. Mistique, are you currently aware of the whereabouts of your son, Apollo?"
Leo: "No, Actually, I am not, and who it is I am speaking to, if I might ask?"
voice: "This is Connor Martin from the SVPD - Sunset Valley Police Department"
Leo: "Oh my gosh, is something wrong..."
voice: "Let's just say your son got in some trouble... maybe it would be better if we talked about this in private... Why don't you stop around here tomorrow at noon. I'm affraid your son will spend the night in the slammer..."

*drops phone*
voice: "Hello? Helloo? Peeeep..."

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2011, 06:57:37 PM »
Oh my gosh, Apollo!!  :o
Great, a criminal record even before his bachelor party.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »
Bad Apollo! >:(
What'd he do to get arrested?
Formerly Simstar3

Sportsfan

« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2011, 08:26:07 PM »
Bad Apollo!
Is he a YA or a teen (sorry I lost track)?

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2011, 03:55:25 AM »
He is still a teen... Well, Actually - in the game, he got arrested for pulling like 6 pranks on the school and threw eggs at 5 houses in a row, but in the story, it will be something else :)

On the side note: Over 1000 Views! I love you guys!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Chapter 27: Lost
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »
Chapter 27: Lost    
It was 7am. after a sleepless night I finally got out of bed, when my alarm clock told me to. I haven't told anybody about Apollo yet. They think he stayed at Danny's for the night. Maybe it even wasn't that bad... I don't want any pressure on the girls as well... Psyche has been acting kind of evil these days and we all know that Phoebe is insane... We don't want them to fall into the wrong waters, do we? I was just about to head towards the police station, when the doorbell rang.    

Officer: "Excuse me to bother you at this hour, Mr. Mistique. Kelley Jensen, SVPD."    
Leo: "No bother at all, I was actually just about to head to the police station..."    
Officer: "You see, Mr. Mistique, here is the problem... Apollo wasn't in the jail cell this morning..."    
Leo: "Excuse me? What do you mean, 'Wasn't in it'?"    
Officer: "He wasn't in it. The cell remained uninjured, he is just... gone... He didn't get trough the window, cause it's too small..."    
Leo: "What do you mean he wasn't in it? Are you trying that my son is somewhere in the town and you have no idea where he is?"    
Officer: "Please, remain calm... Our elite squad is already on it... I just wanted to inform you... if you have anything to do with this... You should come clean now..."    
Leo: "To DO with this? I don't even know what the hell he did wrong!?!"    
Officer: "Okay, my colleague will explain everything to you..."   

meanwhile...   

Officer: "Hello, Mr. Mistique, my name is Justine West, SVPD."   
Leo: "Hello..."   
Officer: "I am currently in charge of your son's case."   
Leo: "So will you finally tell me WHAT did my son do?"   
Officer: "We caught Apollo vandalizing a local lot - the old pier beach and the EverFresh supermarket -  along with Wade Roy... They were throwing eggs at nearby houses. When the police showed up, Wade and Apollo jumped on a motorbike and drove away. They chased all the way to Redwood Pkwy, where the policemen saw Apollo on the road floor, the motor bike was smashed against two cars. Two people were sent to the hospital. Wade Roy has wasn't there and is still missing. Our test's showed that Apollo was indeed sober, so Alcohol is not the reason of his inappropriate behavior..." 
Leo: *Glass look* 
Officer: "Is something wrong?" 
Leo: "It's... It's just too much to digest..." 
Officer: "Do these lots mean anything to you? The supermarket and the beach?" 
Leo: "Ough..." 
Officer: "What's that?" 
Leo: "Nothing.... Umm... Nothing at all..." 

meanwhile... 

"So... Tell me more about this Wade Roy character..." 
Leo: "Wade was one of my sons closest pals back in grade school... He graduated early, though, and all of a sudden, became pretty mean to Apollo... They didn't hang out since... not that I would know of..." 
Officer: "And... where did you think your son was during the incident?" 
Leo: "He told us he was going to his friend, Danny... I called his parents and he was indeed there that day..." 
Officer: "Interesting..." 

meanwhile... 

Officer: "So, have you ever met Wade's parents before?" 
Leo: "No... No, I haven't..., I..." 

*I shot the sheriff... But I didn't shoot the...* 
Leo: "That's my telephone..." 
Officer: "Go ahead..." 
Leo: "Hello? What? Apollo? Where? You've seen him? I'll be right there..." 
Officer: "What was it?" 
Leo: "Apollo was seen at the central park..." 
Officer: "And who called you?" 
Leo: "It was..." 

*time skip* 

"Apollo! Apollo, where the hell are you?! Apollo, Answer me! Now!" 
*Sees Apollo, who is running away - catches him.* 

"What in the world were you thinking? YOU VANDALIZED THE BEACH AND THE SUPERMARKET? THAT'S HOW YOU GET BACK AT ME FOR GROUNDING YOU? DESTROYING MINE AND YOUR MOTHERS PROPERTY? ARE YOU INSANE? YOU ALMOST CAUSED 3 SIMS TO DIE!" 
"Actually it was two..." 
"IT DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER! THIS MADE IT ONTO YOUR PERMANENT RECORD! NO COLLAGE! NO JOB! NO MONEY! YOU WILL BECOME A HOBO, BECAUSE I WILL NOT FEED AND LIVE A SMALL DISRESPECTFUL COCKROACH THAT IS AN EXCUSE FOR MY SON!"

"Dad, please, I can explain... It was Wade, I..."

"Shut your mouth, boy! I'm done listening to all of your bulls...Bullpoop! ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS CAUSE TROUBLE! I BOUGHT YOU A MOTORCYCLE... I BOUGHT YOU A GUITAR BUT NOTHING. YOU SPIT IN MY FACE! I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED BY A PEST LIKE YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU DON'T DESERVE THE SAME NAME AS ME! YOU ARE A DISGRACE!

"I AM A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY NAME? I DON'T EVEN WANT IT! I DON'T WANT TO BE COMPARE TO A PEACE OF GARBAGE THAT YOU ARE! I HATE YOU! YOU'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR ME! ALL YOU DO IS YELL AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS I DO WRONG! YOU ARE A MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A FATHER! YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME EVER SINCE THE GIRLS ARRIVED! I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE LAST NAME OF MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER! YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR ME, YOU MATERIALIST! WHAT, YOU THINK YOU CAN BUY ME A GUITAR, A MOTORBIKE AND SO ON AND THAT MAKES YOU A GOOD DAD? IT DOESN'T! IT FREAKING DOESN'T! YOU WALK AROUND PUTTING MAKEUP ON OLD WOMEN AND THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL A JOB? THAT'S NOT A MEN'S JOB! YOU'RE NOT A FATHER, YOU'RE NOT EVEN A MAN. SO LISTEN TO THIS:

YOU

ARE

DEAD TO ME!

Leo: "You take that back!"
Apollo: "You MAKE ME!"
Leo: "I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED BY MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD! YOU ARE NOT MY SON! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER EVEN BORN! JUST GO! DISSAPEAR!ERASE YOURSELF FROM MY LIFE! FOR EVER!

*slap*

"You... Did not... JUST DO THAT! You don't want me in your life? FINE! I Don't want to be in yours! I don't want to be the son of a soft make up artist! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN MY LIFE. I WILL ERASE MYSELF... IN FACT, YOU WON'T EVEN SEE ME..."
Leo: "What do you mean?"

"I HAVE BEEN CONDUCTING SOME EXPERIMENTS... YOU KNOW... I'M INTO CHEMISTRY... IF YOU WOULD PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ME, YOU'D KNOW THAT... I THINK THE EXPLENATION ISN'T NEEDED... YOUR PEANUT MIND COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT ANYWAY... SO, GOODBYE, POPS! I HATE YOU..."
Leo: "BE MY GUEST!"

He then just took out a vial of something and threw it on the floor... it was painful to watch...

Apollo: Hello, pop... Can't hear me, can ya?
Leo: What have I done...

FINALLY! I AM FREE!

Sportsfan

Re: Mistiques write Myths... Lost
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2011, 04:31:53 PM »
Uh oh. Did your dynasty just end?
Nice ringtone on the phone by the way. Totally fit the moment.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2011, 04:34:59 PM »
Nope, the dynasty isn't over :P Where's the fun in that?

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2011, 05:52:48 PM »
Was that a ghost potion?

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2011, 05:56:10 PM »
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner ;) We'll see how it acts in the story, though... Besides, he has like 10 of those, so even IN the game, he could boycott returning home... Just remember, this is a story, not actual game play ;)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2011, 07:58:55 PM »
Oh god. :o
I... I have no words.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »
Note: My updates haven't been so quick - the reason is that School is starting on Thursday and I want to get the most out of the holiday with my friends and without spending time behind the computer... I will update my stories, I especially have a lot material for the dynasty right now, but just don't have the time to post it... During the year, I'll try to update twice per week... :) I know you're eager to know what happens in the story (Dynasty is hot right now, so will spend working on that a bit more...) but be patient! ;)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2011, 03:55:55 PM »
Guys, I wanted to ask you, how would you feel if I would Dump the 'STORY' version for now?  I will do a long update on how Apollo came home and what happened but with my schedule, I just can't keep it up... I only manage to play The Sims and I'm really ahead :P

Sportsfan

« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2011, 04:49:15 PM »
I've got no problem if you want to do that.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2011, 05:51:24 PM »
I don't really mind, but I'd like to find out the conclusion to this storyline. :)
Formerly Simstar3