Author Topic: Mistiques write Myths - REBORN! The Root of All Evil & Remember Us!  (Read 32619 times)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
I've actually chosen to give the Immortal Dynasty challange a go some time back, but went on vacation... I almost lost my interest in TS3, so yeah, maybe some posts won't be as electryfying as they would be if I would start writing back then... but Oh well...

Not to worry, this tatoo was made in CAS ;) This is the Mistique family logo, that only Immortals can engrave on their body, after eating their first serving of ambrosia. Pegasus is an exeption, as he is starting this big dynasty, that the Mistiques are sure to become.

Chapter 1: Pegasus spreads his wings.

Meet Pegasus Mistique. He is a proud and ambitious man - the perfect kind of an young adult to start
an Immortal Dynasty. He isn't wealthy but is beeing optimistic. He was named after a winged horse - a resemblance of wisdom
and, as a Wise man, he knows he will find fine women in one place, and one place only - the makeover salon.

"Charming flowers for a charming lady! Hello Agnes, My name is Pegasus." "How do you know my name?" "I could just feel it, you have a certain presence about you, Agnes..."

"You know, Pegasus, there's something special about you..." "You are the one that is special, Mi Amor." "You are such a charmer - You probbably say that to every woman..."
 *Giggles*
"Perhaps... What I don't say, however is this..." *Twirl* "Your place or mine?" *Fade to black*

The next day:

Wow, that was one crazy night! Wait... where AM I? This ain't my place... well, it looks like my lot but... What happened last night? I just can't remember anything... I just have this images stuck in my head.... well, those will have to do, I guess... And why is the bed such a mess...?

Ough... So that clears it out, hugh? Well, Sweet! I've got a Beutiful Wife, I've got a ROCKING house, that's just going to get bigger and bigger, AND looks like she's expecting! The Dynasty will grow! First name to write on the family tree! Let's not freak out... As a responsible parent, I need a...

"Pegasus, Your Carpool's here! It's time for your first day as I scientist! I'll just kick back and keep drawing this portrait of you, have fun!
 Oh and, by the way, thanks again on the fashion advice, I really like my new chlotes and haircut! You're so sweet, honey!"

"Sure thing, just a quick jump to the bathroom, before I go... wait, what... Agnes, where's the toilet?"
"Don't you remember? My car covered the funds for the house but we came short on the toilet! "Then how am I supposed to..."
"Don't worry, took care of it this morning, but you better hurry, I'm not an Ice Personality yet!

It doesn't end here! Check out all the other updates:
Chapter 2: A rough day at the office.
Chapter 3: The Meaning of Family
Chapter 4: The Birth(day) of Beauty.
Chapter 5: Has the Sun already set in Sunset?
Chapter 6: Who's the (Old) Man in the mirror?
Chapter 7: Who's that chick (Pinky Sware)
Chapter 8: Who is You? Us. (Daddy Issues)
Chapter 9: Wrinkle up!
Chapter 10: No more child play
Chapter 11: The Wedding 
Chapter 12: One man. One rod... And a WHOLE lot of bait (Pump it, Leo!)
Chapter 11: Apollo has landed
Chapter 12: Born to Rock! (Quest for new chlotes)
Chapter 13: Toodlin' around.
Chapter 14: Pre-Immortal agenda(Poo and Ambrosia)
Chapter 15: What makes Ambrosia go? (The secret of Immortality)
Chapter 16: The Memory Remains...
Chapter 17: They will replace me...
Chapter 18: What I've been doing
Chapter 19: Double Trouble
Chapter 20: Kids Galore (Telling the two apart)
Chapter 21: Smash 'n Dash
Chapter 22: Re-Rebel
Chapter 23: Get the Young out of the way
Chapter 24: Dad Rox
Chapter 25: In memoriam Agnes Mistique
Chapter 26: Sixteen and Arrested
Chapter 27: Lost
Chapter 28: Flashback
Chapter 29: (Pre)Wedding (flashback 2.0)
Chapter 30: Still the Flashback (It finally ends!)
Chapter 31: Who them girls are?
SCREENSHOTS (Game bug)
At the time, my game was badly bugged and I also lost the majority of my screenshots, so I had to pause and fast forward the story... So you weren't able to see the young years of Apollo's daughter, Gaia, Apollo's rise to fame and even the death of one Leo Mistique... For this, I am very sorry, and hope it doesn't repel any readers :) Some saved screenshots are in this post.
Chapter 32: Remember us? (Fast Forward)
Chapter 33: The Root of All Evil

Sportsfan

Re: An Immortal Myth...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 07:38:49 PM »
Nce start. I like the tattoo idea. Shouldn't you out this under immortal dynasty stories though?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 07:41:52 PM »
Thanks! :S Forgot about that one... Had the template written for some time and just posted it here... If somebody can move the topic or should I delete it and re-post it? Anyway, I'll post several updates in the next 24 hours as I am way ahead with the game ;) I just want to get some feedback between my updates :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »
I think you can ask a moderator to move the thread.
Loving the start and how you've changed Agnes' look. Love how she sculpted the toilet!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 09:03:59 PM »
OK, so the thread got moved and we're back on track!

Chapter 2: A rough day at the office.

Man, my career is going great! Only a few days at the job, and I already advanced to level 3! Better keep this up... But on the other half, I do deserve it...
Some old guy practically blew me up! And he's not even my boss! Glad my test subject days are over! And now I just....
EEK!!!

"Pegasus! I think the water broke!" "Not to worry, I just read the Handiness volume 2!That sink will be fixed before you know it, just let me get a quick shower now!"
"No... Pegasus... The Baby... IT'S COMMING! "What? Now? But, the only thing we have is my bike!" PEGASUS!!! I have no time for this!
"Okay, okay, I guess we could sell my telescope, But just temporary! Let me just snap into the buy mode for a second..."

After a bumpy ride to the hospital...

"Oh Pegasus, she is so beautiful... Whatever shall call her? At first I thought of calling her after my sister, you know, but now,
when I look at the sparkle in her eye, she just doesn't seem like a Goth-related person. She looks like such a wanderer...
Her lips are so full... I wonder from what side of the family did she get that from? Her eyes might be my color, but,
their glimpses are obviously yours... God, she's beautiful... I'm thinking of calling her Aphrodite... After the goddess...
What do you think of that name, Peg'?

"Nyaham... Yes, whatever you say honey!" Every breath you take... Every smile you make... Nanananananana, I'll be watching you...

What Pegasus was saw as in this update is not the kind of father he is... He might not be the most open guy to the public, but, at the end of the day, he is capable of great love.

It wasn't long after, when it was time for a double Birth day at the Mistique house!

While Agnes hasn't gained a single grey hair, Aphrodite is starting to show some of her real beauty.

And now here they are. The Mythological family! Their lives haven't changed, really, here are a few shots from their every day agenda.

Sportsfan

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 09:46:54 PM »
Wow, Aphrodite is beautiful! She has a similar name to my second generation immortal, but in mine she's named Venus (the roman version of Aphrodite).

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 06:04:28 AM »
I'm thinking of naming them all after mystical creatures or gods... We'll see where it goes! ;)
Like I said - there will be a lot of updates today, as I am writing one right now ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 07:13:37 AM »
Great beginning - I like how you've added a bit of humour too :)
Good luck.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 08:12:54 AM »
Chapter 3: The Meaning of Family

Pegasus: "Hey, Aggie, what are you doing?"
Agnes: "Well, I thought I'd take a brake from sculpting and painting, and dabble on my cooking a bit, since 'Dite's asleep and all..."
Pegasus: *Giggles*
Agnes: "What is it?"
Pegasus: "It's just... That's a terrible nickname"
Agnes: "What am I supposed to call her then? Aphro (Afro)?"
Pegasus: "Actually, I know this barber who could..."
Agnes: "Pegasus..."
Pegasus: "I mean.... Tuché, Agnes..., Tuché..."

The Family's shape is starting to form - Agnes is the real moneymaker, as she has mastered both the Sculpting and the paintings skills and is selling her masterpieces at high prices, while Pegasus is a family guy, he takes care of Aphrodite and his garden most of his time. His Job performance is very good and he is starting to roll in money too. Lately, he's taken an interest in fishing.

Great Job! I love you, 'Dite! Luv... Dite! Wow! You spoke! Now say, Daddy's cool! Dite Cool! *Giggle* Meh...

Agnes did not forget about the challenge and is making her second portrait... Actually it's the third one - when she was painting the first, she learned she must never draw grumpy sims...

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 02:52:11 PM »
Chapter 4: The Birth(day) of Beauty.    

After all the sleepless nights, stinky diapers, all the 'goo-goos' and all the 'ga-gas', it was finally time for Aphrodite to reach the life stage of a child. It was her time to start taking some responsibilities, as she takes the next step towards immortality.  

Honestly, I'm really happy to see how she turned out!  

She immediately started to improve the painting skill - a page out of her mother's book, as she has become a total artistic sim! She already has
the Perfectionist and Artistic (and friendly) traits!  

See any resemblance? And strangely enough - I didn't change her hair color! But after I looked at the both personas of Aphrodite, I picked this one!

Aphrodite: Mommy, What are you drawing?
Agnes: I'm drawing you, 'Dite! For the family museum! What are you drawing?
Aphrodite: Guess! *giggles*
Agnes: is it... my headband?
Aphrodite: No!
Agnes: Is it... you in your jeans?
Aphrodite: No! Mommy, are you even trying? It's our house!
Agnes: Our house is blue?
Aphrodite: Noo! That's the sky, dummy!
Agnes: 'Dite, you don't need to call me a dummy... But you're right, I am kind of a dummy, aren't I? *Giggles*
Aphrodite: Dummy Mummy *Double Giggle*

Meanwhile...
Every time I'm with you I'm One step closer to heaven.... nanananana... One step closer....

With age comes school... With school come responsibilities... like studying and homework!

Agnes: So, what do you think she is doing?
Pegasus: Oh, probably studying, you know, she's such a bookworm!
Agnes: She is a studious youngster, isn't she!
Pegasus: Yep! I guess we're doing something right!
**************************************** Meanwhile *************************************************

Even with that, she managed to get on the honor roll!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 09:00:26 PM »
Chapter 5: Has the Sun already set in Sunset?

Today, Aphrodite's class is taking a field trip to the art gallery - her favorite place to be! She was so happy, she just had to take a ride to school with her bike.

Humph... In this next few days, I need to work really hard! I've got off the honor roll, cause I spent too much time with Mrs. Butters, and less time studying...
I wonder how am I going to break it to Mrs. Butters... She doesn't know that Daddy doesn't like her... He said he doesn't want me playing with her anymore...
It makes me so sad... Nevertheless, I'll try to enjoy my time in middle school, as it' running out! I'll ask Leo, Vicky and some other kids to come to my house
for a slumber party! And then, it's mine and Daddies birth day!

"This sprout will, one day - make a perfect plant! I can just feel it!"
"Honey, I'm going to make a quick trip to the store, you need something?"
"Okay honey... And now that you mention it, you can bring me a dozen cheeses!"
"Why on earth do you need so much cheese?
"I'ma gonna act-a Lika Plumber and-a grow-a me som-a cheese-a plants-a!"
"What the?"
"So my Italian accent isn't what it used to be..."
"You know Italy is famous for Pizza and Pasta, not Cheese, right?
"Oh yeah, that's Sweden... I always confuse those 2...
It's Switzerland! And how can you confuse Switzerland, Sweden and Italy?
"You know... They all start... contain... are related to the letter S... in some.... Oh just get me the cheese!
"I'm not even going to bother with the term 'cheese plant'..."

_________________________________later, when the girls get home______________________________

Aphrodite: 'Daddy?'

As the Sun sets in Sunset valley, the Mistique dynasty story has received a major curve ball. Is it already the end for this ambitious 'Immortals'? What has happened to Pegasus? All that and more in An Immortal Myth...

This update was rather short, because I didn't have the time to figure out something funny ;) As for now - I have a question. Right now (in the game), I'm planning on a major remodeling of the house, as I need to add some rooms. I want to ask you, if - from the first look at the Mistiques you got - you can think of a certain color or pattern, that would be a signature to them - to build an entire house of that pattern - maybe even clothes with that color/pattern? It would appear later in the game! All of your comments/feedback - as always - very welcome!

Sportsfan

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 10:10:24 PM »
Oh no! I hope he didn't die! I like this dynasty, I'd hate for you to have to stop. Question: where did you get Aphrodite's hair? Did it come with the base game?

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 06:40:02 AM »
It's CC ;) I like it because it's actually From toddler to Elder... Glad you like it!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 10:13:37 AM »
Chapter 6: Who's the (Old) Man in the mirror? 

"Mommy, What's wrong with dad?!" 

"Oh nothing, Sweety pie! 
"Then why is he on the floor?" 
"Oh, never mind him, he's just having a mid-life crisis!" 
"Do you mean I missed Daddies Birthday party? 
"No, honey, he didn't want to celebrate... You know your dad has issues with growing older! Soon, you won't be his little girl anymore either, 
and, he will have a hard time getting used to that too! But you have to know, no matter what - you're old man will always love you, and so will... 
"I AM NOT OLD!" 
Of course you're not, honey! 
Daddy! Daddy, can I have a sleepover tonight, Daddy, huh? 
"Of course, 'Dite! 

Now that my daughter has become a social butterfly, I need to get hip and down to the ground with the youngsters! I don't want them thinking 'Dite's dad is an old geezer... 

Word Up! That'll work! Ya' know what I'm sayin' Dawg? 
Girls: *Crickets* 

Kids love wealthy people! All I need now is a cool bubble pipe and... 
Girls: *Laugh* 

In all the hip movies, there are trashy guys... this and some strong-hip words will totally get me down with the youth! 
Girls: "No!" 

I've got it! Turn around! Just a sec... here! Now I just find the right music on the radio.... Viola!   

*Eye of the tiger* 

Aphrodite: Daddy Cool! 
Pegasus: I finally got her to say it! 
Agnes: You're a little 'Indiana Jones', but I guess I like it! 

Then it was time for the sleepover. It was great! The three best friends and Mrs. Butters spent most of their time playing in the tree house. Aphrodite was starting to eying this boy Leo, who she liked a lot, and she had great fun with Mrs. Butters - with who she knew, she won't be able to play with for much longer...

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 06:21:30 PM »
As for now - I have a question. Right now (in the game), I'm planning on a major remodeling of the house, as I need to add some rooms. I want to ask you, if - from the first look at the Mistiques you got - you can think of a certain color or pattern, that would be a signature to them - to build an entire house of that pattern - maybe even clothes with that color/pattern? It would appear later in the game! All of your comments/feedback - as always - very welcome!

Chapter 7: Who's that chick (Pinky Sware)   

Happy birthday, to you...   

Ough... I usually don't do this sort of thing, but here we go... Maybe I'm too old for this?    
Dear Diary! This is my first Diary entry, and - Almost certainly one of my last... Today was my birthday party... Mom threw this big event! Everyone of my and dads friends showed up! Most of the boys were playing Football in the backyard, while there was a hopscotch court and the tree house for girls only! Dad was kinda held back, though... I don't know what got into him! He didn't even want a single slice of cake! He was sitting inside watching the cooking channel! Dad NEVER watches the cooking channel! Hope I didn't do something wrong? I was an Ace Student, how can he be mad at me?  
Leo came to my party too! He gave me a teddy bear! Leo's so sweet! And his eyes were just so... but, there was some girl constantly around him! Yeah, Vicky, my former best friend! Yes, the one who just left my sleepover without saying goodbye! Mrs. Butters liked the teddy too! She still doesn't suspect a thing... I'm terrified of what's going to happen with her! What if she won't be my friend anymore? Anyway - a lot of things have certainly changed! In a way I feel more mature, but also kind of nostalgic... I think I'll miss the days of carefree entertainment up, in the tree house... But I'm glad that I've grown! And now it's time to Sculpt 'n paint 'n party!

Wow! Ain't she a pretty? She is defiantly a looker! Hope her social life will go up more, 'cause - until now, pretty much all she has done is paint. 

I've started giving Leo this hints, that I like him a lot, but whenever I try to do anything drastic, that Vicky girl 
comes running in and throwing herself at him... Also - Mrs. Butters and my dad are always Eyeballing me whenever 
I talk to him... It makes me uncomfortable, really... It was time to talk to Mrs. Butters...

" Mrs. Butters? Can I talk with you?" -"Sure Aphrodite, whats up? -"Well, It's just... This... I don't know how to say this...." -"Is something wrong?" -"No... It's just... I'm growing up... and it doesn't seem like you want to grow up with me..." -Oh, 'Dite, you know I am a kid by heart... -"That's why I'm talking to you... I'm not just a kid anymore..." -"Dite..." - "Please don't make me change my mind... Even when we were both younger, my dad was looking at me sideways, now I'm getting older and, I don't want my friends to... I've changed..." -"So, you don't like me anymore?" -"No.. It's not that... Oh Mrs. Butters, don't cry... You are the child in me, but I need to go on. We'll always be BFFs..." -"Always?" -"Always..." -"Pinky sware?" -"Pinky sware." -"I'll never forget you, Aphrodite... I love you..."

She would then just transform into her doll form. I picked her up and kissed that little head of her. "I promise..." I whispered... It was a tough moment, but it had to happen some time... Honestly, I'm just glad I got that out of the way... I knew what I was going into, but I felt sad. With tears in my eyes I ran out of the house and looked at the sky... When, in a moment, when I was most down, something gently touched my fingers.

Oh, its you...

anything